SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I love how woman have such standards until that 'one' dude comes along.......
    Standards? I though we was talking about bare minimum stuff that's a red flag.

A man could have all the charisma, good looks, and a baby arm in the pants but any of the stuff that I mentioned would be a deal breaker if that's what he's about.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    Man ? that, what part of the game is it for your children to be helping YOU out financially? I'm not talking due to old age, I get that, but because of your own POOR financial decisions?

She made her choices in life, why do I have to bail her out for them when I'm HER child?

I mean occasionally, I know ? happens, but if it's consistent because you're making the same bad decisions..it gets old.

But she had my back for a whole year after I had my baby so I still feel obligated to at least loan her some money when she needs it, even though I've easily repaid that debt.

ya'll (women) read too deep into it tho......everybody's mama is not asking them for money.....we may just know their situation and want to help out......some of us came up hard (and w/o dads) and watched our mothers struggle to make sure we ate good and had what we needed...then we still act the ? up!...i stayed in trouble...leaving work to come and deal with my ? , gettin woke up in the middle of the night by police, bailing me out and falling behind on her own bills ....through all those hard times all a young man can think about is "damn, mama be makin it happen.......ima make sure she straight when im able" and that ? lives with you.....honestly i WISH i could do MORE for my mama right now but i cant...

So you owe your mom penance for being an adolescent?

Your mom made a choice to raise a child alone. All the things you listed are duties of a parent. Your kids dont owe you anything for doing whats expected

i understand....but maybe its just a guy thing....im not TRYING to feel like this, i just do.....i actually hurt a little bit if i know that she's struggling with something and my household is straight over here.....i know thats not my fault and all that, im just lettin u kno where the feeling comes from......

idk man....my mama is 50 yrs old and i got 2 little brothers who aint even got out there yet....needless to say my mama will always be good....*shrugs*

TBH it is a guy thing, especially in black single parent homes
    I asked my mom about this years ago because she made a remark that when she gets old she wants my brother to be the one to care for her full time. ? slick hurt my feelings because out of all of her kids, i'm the most stable.
    Let it be known that the brother she's referring to lives with her, works a part time job, hasnt graduated from college and is about to be 27 years old this year.
    I asked her why she felt that way & she said it comes from the way women raise their kids...they love their sons & raise their daughters.
    Men hate to admit it but they get more compassion, understanding and slack than girls do from their mother. Yall can ? up, not make anything of yourself, have body counts that rival the ? of Babylon & moms will STILL love you and make excuses for you
    Women dont get that luxury. We get raised strict. We don't get babied because our moms expect us to do everything they did and then some.
    so in turn men tend to have more of a soft spot for their mothers when they become adults. Women don't because moms usually don't have a soft spot for us.
    It's even more magnified in single parent homes because there's no father to balance all of that out. Women don't have anyone to run to for compassion and understanding like a son does, so they run to other men. And the cycle continues...

That's a HUGE assumption you just made. Not all black households are like this.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you give me feelings Kat? LOL, what were you expecting me to say? You want me to catch feelings?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

i take it you aint that one dude for marley
    lol idk but we have this lifetime to find out, don't we?

@Bride, I fail to believe this, sorry. U might not marry nor even keep him long term but buddy gon get some cut
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..I gave you one for possibly catching feelings in the future.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..I gave you one for possibly catching feelings in the future.

No ?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao..dudes actually put up ass pictures in their home?

Tacky.

If you've ever got ? by a Black dude at his crib, chances are you saw some Jet Beauty's of the Week on the wall.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    child under 2 years old
    gives his mom money like that's his woman

I don't see whats wrong with givin my moms money..Its just a way to say thank you, I could never pay her back fully for all the ? shes done for me or sacrificed just to make me happy these past 24 years, so ? all that.

I didn't come from a single parent home & she aint a lazy ass hoe either, she work everyday of her life literally but its always some ? to come up so she cant ever have ? for herself.

My pops had to stop working unexpectedly while I was still in high school, so she helped pay my way through college when time came, the money I was making myself was barely enough to cover the cost of books I needed but she had me even if she aint have the money to spare.

I've seen her stress and cry over not having the money to cover all the bills or buy groceries to the point were I was ready to drop out of college & hit the streets but she wouldn't let me.

So if I got it today.. SHE GOOD!
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i take it you aint that one dude for marley
    lol idk but we have this lifetime to find out, don't we?

@Bride, I fail to believe this, sorry. U might not marry nor even keep him long term but buddy gon get some cut

I'll make this the first and last time I quote Ciara but... My goodies? Not my goodies, lol.

This is where getting to know a man before you lay with him becomes most important. ? around and run across the male version of banana ? and get stuck having some loser's baby.I'm not on that at all. Looks and personality are what spark the initial attraction but there has to be more substance.
  • Kat
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Tacky.

If you've ever got ? by a Black dude at his crib, chances are you saw some Jet Beauty's of the Week on the wall.

Never!

I had a friend that was whining about this poster of Carmen Electra her man had in the bedroom.

Granted it was his place and she moved in but still...I was like you need to check that asap.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why so many i's in spinoff??
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Tacky.

Never!

I had a friend that was whining about this poster of Carmen Electra her man had in the bedroom.

Granted it was his place and she moved in but still...I was like you need to check that asap.

why i done told every ? i went wit that if kelly rowland buss it open for me imm afuck the ? out of that ?

in front of her, i dont give a damn
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    i notice chi talk real reckless when somebody not around...

#statingfacts
    Stop it burh

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Why so many i's in spinoff??

Because that's the way I would have said it...spiiiiinoff ladies!

lol
    edited March 2013
    Options
    kat was raised in the projects
  • Kat
    Options
    kat was raised in the projects

Why do you say that?

One day you're going to realize that people aren't all that different when it comes to certain things.

Projects, trailer park...same ? , different color.
    Options
    spiiiiiinoooooffffff

project hoe ?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all females are just jealous of the relationship between the son and the mother,which is probably the strongest

bond in the world besides husband and wife. I was reading this article and this relationship expert said that a key

thing that many women overlook is how a man treats his mother,he said that the way a man treats his mother is a

good indication of how he'll treat you.
    Options
    If he invites you to his dorm room/apartment "to play video games"--don't go, ladies!

If he whips out his dingaling trying to be discreet, yet bold--run away, ladies!

He has kids--pass!

Wants to work out with you simply to see you in more revealing clothing--proceed with caution!

you aint ? nothin, you stay away from all ?

so yo post is irrelevant considering you dont kno wtf you tlakin bout
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asks you constantly to send him pics..."what you got on today, I know you look good...lemme see"

I mean, that's ok sometimes but most ladies have run into that guy who asks nearly everydamnday wtf!
This discussion has been closed.