SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really Into sports Lol..wha
    Lol I thought the same thing. Kai,I agree with the rest but I love me a sports fan. I can do my own thing while he's watching the game or if it's a home team playing ill watch with him.or just break him off some half time head. Sports guys are easy to please, lol.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    lmao..dudes actually put up ass pictures in their home?

Tacky.

If you've ever got ? by a Black dude at his crib, chances are you saw some Jet Beauty's of the Week on the wall.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Lamest ? on Earth

Ya mama! whooooooooo....you ready to fight now?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    spiiiiiinoooooffffff

project hoe ?

lmao..wth?

Wasn't expecting that to be the reason, but ok.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    If he invites you to his dorm room/apartment "to play video games"--don't go, ladies!

If he whips out his dingaling trying to be discreet, yet bold--run away, ladies!

He has kids--pass!

Wants to work out with you simply to see you in more revealing clothing--proceed with caution!

you aint ? nothin, you stay away from all ?

so yo post is irrelevant considering you dont kno wtf you tlakin bout

Dahell???
    I don't actively stay away from Black men; I love them :x
    Shut up, manbearpig!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao..dudes actually put up ass pictures in their home?

Tacky.

In B4 Darkone
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he whips out his dingaling trying to be discreet, yet bold--run away, ladies!
    You can't hide from this forever..
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he invites you to his dorm room/apartment "to play video games"--don't go, ladies!

He has kids--pass!

Wants to work out with you simply to see you in more revealing clothing--proceed with caution!

you are so smart
  • SixSickSins
    Options

You would whip your ? out in front of me?
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or a guy with his mattresses on the floor ....ugh

He who sleeps on the floor

Ca never fall out of the bed
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    Dudes that only got one fork, a spoon, a steak knife, a plate, and one cup in the kitchen.

But a 55 inch in the living room.

Sounds like a Trap house
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me too! Wait are we requesting or posing a hypothetical question?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

He has kids--pass!

you are so smart

Let me have my laughs.
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    -he's a dead beat parent, either have no kids or take care of the ones you have. cuz what'll you think he'll do if you ever have kids with him

-insecure, jaded, controlling

-doesn't have a job, you don't gotta be balling, but damn, at least have a fulltime job

-if he's mean to people like the waiters and stuff, but nice to you, he's faking being nice to you

-he just complains about everything all the time, one of those impossible to please folks

-he's REALLY into sports

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx1ynl_episode-269_fun#.UUNYhRx_7t8

-really into sports?????

Kai that's a problemo?

You'd rather have him watchin Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, 90210 and reality shows???
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He has kids--pass!

you are so smart

Let me have my laughs.

you seem wise beyond your years. thats whats up. i'm sorry, im taken, but If you practice what you preach you'll find your black king in no time
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options

He has kids--pass!

When this went down, did you chill, or did you grab your purse and baby dolls shoes and get ghost?
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    Asks you constantly to send him pics..."what you got on today, I know you look good...lemme see"

I mean, that's ok sometimes but most ladies have run into that guy who asks nearly everydamnday wtf!

Lemme get my Deadeye on

Pics ?
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    If his avatar on an online messageboard is a pic of various bottles of firewater...

What does that even mean?

No one knows what it means

But it sounds provocative

FOH
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options

Me too! Wait are we requesting or posing a hypothetical question?

Imma ?

I ain't whippin'

This 2x2 out

• SixSickSins
    Options

He has kids--pass!

you are so smart

Let me have my laughs.

you seem wise beyond your years. thats whats up. i'm sorry, im taken, but If you practice what you preach you'll find your black king in no time

Thanks, I hope my words of wisdom have helped guide another soul.

He has kids--pass!

When this went down, did you chill, or did you grab your purse and baby dolls shoes and get ghost?

Grabbed my purse and dolls and got ghost nucca!!!!! Aye!!!
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    really Into sports Lol..wha

liking sports is one thing, worshiping sports and it being so completely vital to your being is something else, it becomes some sort of vicarious exercise, and it's creepy

What is worshiping sports?

Don't you love video games?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess I gotta hide my framed Marcus Vick signed Michael Vick jersey when Kai comes over...
This discussion has been closed.