delete this ? . lames gotta litter a good thread with hate.

Options

Comments

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    i wish i had explored more sexually outside black females. now i may never get to have that luxury to experiment to see whats out there.

i had 1 PR chick.. and only penetrated 1 white woman and it was wack. head was wack, also.

Bruh I got the worst head of my life from a white ? named Morgan from Charlotte and went to UNCG

? was sexy as ? ...? gave head like a washing machine with bike chains inside on the spin cycle

edit: she did swallow tho...sooooooo but ? was still wack

i got head by 4 white girls... the best was terribly average.

the myth that white girls give the best head needs to die.

Actually I thought the myth was white girls ALWAYS give head.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat hoes stay throwing tantrums
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Jesus, where do I start!?

Me and my fat ass friends were at a kick back hanging with some ? we saved from a car accident. Everyone was drinking, smoking weed, and dancing with each other. We were all having a good time, until this one ? came through to the spot. I swear to ? , like every female at the homie's place, stopped what they were doing to check this new ? out.

My white friend Ashley, and my lightskin friend, Erica, wanted this ? BAD! They started to fight for his attention when he introduced himself to everyone. The guy name was, Micheal, and he was a pretty good looking lightskin guy who had tats with a nice build. Ashley was trying to grind on him, when he sat down, but he politely pushed her away from him. Then he started to talk to Erica, and he was digging her; so he kept by her side all night long.

Ashely was trying her best to get Micheal away from Erica, and be by herself with him; but he never wanted to talk her. Then Micheal told her to ? and stop ? blocking, and Ashely had a ? melt down. She started to cry with snot hanging from her nose with red puffy eyes. Blaming Erica for taking Micheal away from her. Ashely, dropped on the ground and started kicking her legs in the air screaming at Erica for taking her man. She then hopped up, and pulled her shirt down to expose her ? to Micheal with tears in her eyes, telling him to take her right now. One of the homies picked her big ass up and carried her to D's room to sleep off her drunkenness but she started to beat the walls hard and scream at the top of her lungs that she saw Michael first. She ran back out to the front, screamed at Erica again, and threw up on herself.

? was embarrassing....

Yea, this was not at a club but it was the weirdest/dumbest ? I've seen at a kick back.

look like you got some loose ends to cut... you cant be having that type of behavior from inside your circle.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    i wish i had explored more sexually outside black females. now i may never get to have that luxury to experiment to see whats out there.

i had 1 PR chick.. and only penetrated 1 white woman and it was wack. head was wack, also.

Bruh I got the worst head of my life from a white ? named Morgan from Charlotte and went to UNCG

? was sexy as ? ...? gave head like a washing machine with bike chains inside on the spin cycle

ive heard both.

regardless. they head game aint hitting for nothing.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me and my fat ass friends were at a kick back hanging with some ? we saved from a car accident. Everyone was drinking, smoking weed, and dancing with each other. We were all having a good time, until this one ? came through to the spot. I swear to ? , like every female at the homie's place, stopped what they were doing to check this new ? out.

My white friend Ashley, and my lightskin friend, Erica, wanted this ? BAD! They started to fight for his attention when he introduced himself to everyone. The guy name was, Micheal, and he was a pretty good looking lightskin guy who had tats with a nice build. Ashley was trying to grind on him, when he sat down, but he politely pushed her away from him. Then he started to talk to Erica, and he was digging her; so he kept by her side all night long.

Ashely was trying her best to get Micheal away from Erica, and be by herself with him; but he never wanted to talk her. Then Micheal told her to ? and stop ? blocking, and Ashely had a ? melt down. She started to cry with snot hanging from her nose with red puffy eyes. Blaming Erica for taking Micheal away from her. Ashely, dropped on the ground and started kicking her legs in the air screaming at Erica for taking her man. She then hopped up, and pulled her shirt down to expose her ? to Micheal with tears in her eyes, telling him to take her right now. One of the homies picked her big ass up and carried her to D's room to sleep off her drunkenness but she started to beat the walls hard and scream at the top of her lungs that she saw Michael first. She ran back out to the front, screamed at Erica again, and threw up on herself.

? was embarrassing....

Yea, this was not at a club but it was the weirdest/dumbest ? I've seen at a kick back.

Pics of said friends

Naw, bro.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? was embarrassing....

look like you got some loose ends to cut... you cant be having that type of behavior from inside your circle.

That was when I was younger. I had been cut her off... :(
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ive heard both.

I'm in Minnesota cuh..its too many to choose from they hella nasty spittin and gaggin. I miss my white ? smh.
  • Premeer
    Options

ive heard both.

I'm in Minnesota cuh..its too many to choose from they hella nasty spittin and gaggin. I miss my white ? smh.

idk then. it must be a geographical issue.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lechic
    was yall mixing liquors
    Champagne and Dark will do that to a playa

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ive heard both.

So many Chicago cats go up there when they "go away" they all say the same thing man you going to have a white chick on your team.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at this sports bar/lounge with my boys n days earlier i was watching killa season when cam breaks a bottle over dude head? Well i was hot bcuz some cats aint i had beef was there...so i took a carona bottle n threw it missed it hit this fat mexican ? i ducked down and bunch of ? happened...? was crying her head bleeding.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    palming hoes ? , takin my shirt off (we were oversease, no one knew us haha), destroying half the interior and tryin to stab a ? in a legendary fight that got us banned for life.

my ? took a hoes virginity on the toilet, thats some crazy ? i cant one up

lmao
    tumblr_m817bzcckr1r7qsdw.gif

girl was into him for a while, some white chick from the better part of town.

my other friend was in the stall next to them and heard her sayin "i tell you right now, i havent shaved for some days"
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not at a bar or club, but at an open house a couple years ago I fell into one of those lil ass kiddie pools cause I was so ? . same night I fell walking up a hill and that left some dried blood in the morning, and somehow escaped the cops that night too.

don't remember a whole lot from that night.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm in the club doing my thing. Had just canceled a jump off a week or two before. Well, said jump off happens to appear at the club I'm at that night.

I speak, I'm respectful, and keep it pushing. Bout a quarter to closing time she grabs me from the pool table talking bout she wants to leave with a ? . I'm too ? to remember why I cut her ass loose and bout 3 mintues later she's sitting shotgun in the brougham.

This ? turns into an animal. She can't keep her hands off a ? . I'm fighting this chick off and trying to keep from crashing the old school into ditch along the highway. Get to the hotel, pay for the room, I get her in the bed...

... and I pass the ? out while eating it.

I woke up the next morning in confusion. The night before coming to me in bits and pieces. Like a ? movie trailer. The ? morning sun was bright as a ? that day when I opened the hotel door. I see every nook and cranny of this skank with her make up smeared. The room filled with the smell of ass and musk.

I wake her ass up and bring her home with the quickness. Never contacted, seen, or heard from her since.

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    So I'm in the club doing my thing. Had just canceled a jump off a week or two before. Well, said jump off happens to appear at the club I'm at that night.

I speak, I'm respectful, and keep it pushing. Bout a quarter to closing time she grabs me from the pool table talking bout she wants to leave with a ? . I'm too ? to remember why I cut her ass loose and bout 3 mintues later she's sitting shotgun in the brougham.

This ? turns into an animal. She can't keep her hands off a ? . I'm fighting this chick off and trying to keep from crashing the old school into ditch along the highway. Get to the hotel, pay for the room, I get her in the bed...

... and I pass the ? out while eating it.

I woke up the next morning in confusion. The night before coming to me in bits and pieces. Like a ? movie trailer. The ? morning sun was bright as a ? that day when I opened the hotel door. I see every nook and cranny of this skank with her make up smeared. The room filled with the smell of ass and musk.

I wake her ass up and bring her home with the quickness. Never contacted, seen, or heard from her since.

55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme-1.jpg

• Premeer
    Options
    pY515JJ4V2876.jpg
    i gave you a goat..
    Damn u saved my pic and uploaded it just to emphasize how sexy I am? I'm flattered.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Bought a drink for a girl I had been talking to for a couple of minutes last time I was there. Never again. Vapid broad didn't deserve it.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pY515JJ4V2876.jpg
    i gave you a goat..
    Damn u saved my pic and uploaded it just to emphasize how sexy I am? I'm flattered.

? is yall courtin each other?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kissed this random ass broad one night on the dance floor. My ? took me out for my birthday and I was crazy ? already. She kept leaning in closer and closer while she talking to me and before I know it, we swappin' spit. Didn't even take her home that night. SMH.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pre-gamed with Everclear one night out with the homies. Of course, that ended up in a fight...

And one particular regretful one night stand. I had two possibles that night. But the girl I really wanted wasn't as committed to the cause. Next morning I wake up with option 2, like dayum. And she is passed the f*** out. No possible wake up. I got on some I Spy issh, and promptly tip toed up out of there.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? was embarrassing....

really-meme-generator-realy-bro-48e468.jpg?1328227123.jpg

I know white people are crazy, but c'mon
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? was embarrassing....

Yoooo this ? is the illest story so far. ? like out of a movie scene. Haha