delete this ? . lames gotta litter a good thread with hate.

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    pY515JJ4V2876.jpg
    i gave you a goat..
    Damn u saved my pic and uploaded it just to emphasize how sexy I am? I'm flattered.

? is yall courtin each other?
    I know, Brah. This IC ? getting gayer n gayer.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regretfully I dont got many club stories to tell. Never was heavy into clubs.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    started throwing ice at the bartenders because I was bored
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    also when I tried to defeat the open bar had 20 drinks in like 2 and a half hours blacked out and slept face down on the sidewalk in manhattan
  • Premeer
    edited March 2013
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Regretfully I dont got many club stories to tell. Never was heavy into clubs.
    really aint missin ? . im not the club / bar type, but i would go when i was in the mood and that mood didnt strike me often.

this other time its me, 1 my ex's, my dude, and his girl.. Halloween weekend so we go out to this bar, this ? elbow to elbow wall to wall...

something happened, n im mad at my ex so she go to the bathroom, im standing there wit my dude and his girl.. and my girl was gone for a hot minute so im really on that "? that ? " ? .. so i tell my dude, look, its hella ? in here im bout to holla at 1 of these ladies if they keep on walkin by.. he like naw ? chill. everythings good.

anyway, so i see this girl thats just my type, and i wasnt go talk to anybody til i saw her. short, thick, hair done, the whole 9... AND she got on the same cop costume my ex had on which kinda made it more ? up.

so we in each others ears a few minutes, then outta nowhere.. my head gets MUSHED from the side.. ? blind sided me.. like.. IS THAT HOW YOU FEEL?! I GO TO THE BATHROOM AND COME BACK AND YOU TALKIN TO OTHER ? ?!

i look at ol girl and she give that, "thats on you now, i have nothing to do with that" grin / look and walked away..

then the rest of the night was hell.. arguing over nothing.. stupid ? .

that was the only time we ever got into it going out to clubs / bars n ? . we always had a good time and didnt let nobody outside us get between us. except this night.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Took one of my goons to an upscale club..shoulda known we were gonna have issues bcuz fam didnt own one pair of nice shoes...loaned him a pair of loafers..we get downtown, having a nice time then one shot too many and fam starts thinkin we're back in the 100's (chicago hood)..gets to actin all disrespectful and ? towards the white girls and I'm tryin to explain to him that most of these hoes barely know any black ppl and yeah they all turnt up now but if you start actin thuggish with these hoes, the party gonna be cut short...needless to say my boy got us kicked out over some skrawny white chick and her grease head bf..after that, I stopped partying with shooters...some ? aint meant to leave the jungle b

sometimes it takes doing hard time for people to calm down. maybe he needs to do some messed up ? , do a couple years, and he may come out a changed man. more civilized man.

not saying it will change him completely, but just the way he carries himself. and becomes better at picking and choosing his moments.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Fell asleep.
    stop falling asleep thats old man ?
    - Jay Z

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stole some beer from the tap when the bartender wasn't looking got kicked out for it too.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Jesus, where do I start!?

Me and my fat ass friends were at a kick back hanging with some ? we saved from a car accident. Everyone was drinking, smoking weed, and dancing with each other. We were all having a good time, until this one ? came through to the spot. I swear to ? , like every female at the homie's place, stopped what they were doing to check this new ? out.

My white friend Ashley, and my lightskin friend, Erica, wanted this ? BAD! They started to fight for his attention when he introduced himself to everyone. The guy name was, Micheal, and he was a pretty good looking lightskin guy who had tats with a nice build. Ashley was trying to grind on him, when he sat down, but he politely pushed her away from him. Then he started to talk to Erica, and he was digging her; so he kept by her side all night long.

Ashely was trying her best to get Micheal away from Erica, and be by herself with him; but he never wanted to talk her. Then Micheal told her to ? and stop ? blocking, and Ashely had a ? melt down. She started to cry with snot hanging from her nose with red puffy eyes. Blaming Erica for taking Micheal away from her. Ashely, dropped on the ground and started kicking her legs in the air screaming at Erica for taking her man. She then hopped up, and pulled her shirt down to expose her ? to Micheal with tears in her eyes, telling him to take her right now. One of the homies picked her big ass up and carried her to D's room to sleep off her drunkenness but she started to beat the walls hard and scream at the top of her lungs that she saw Michael first. She ran back out to the front, screamed at Erica again, and threw up on herself.

? was embarrassing....

Yea, this was not at a club but it was the weirdest/dumbest ? I've seen at a kick back.

@lechic
    the lightskinned one was pico wasnt it.............smh@ her causing kat all the grief and embarrassment
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I kissed this random ass broad one night on the dance floor. My ? took me out for my birthday and I was crazy ? already. She kept leaning in closer and closer while she talking to me and before I know it, we swappin' spit. Didn't even take her home that night. SMH.

that reminds me of when I was talking to this 6'5 chick taking one for the team while my friend talked to her fine ass friend, i'm looking around the club while shes talking to me and then when I finally look back at her she goes to kiss me, I gave her cheek real quick ? slobbered all over my face, i'm sharing her dumb story for her
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got so many stories... ill keep the 1st one short i remember smacking the ? out of this bouncer w a hand full of money for fronting on me and peoples at the door..that incited a brawl....that was actually fun
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me and my fat ass friends were at a kick back hanging with some ? we saved from a car accident. Everyone was drinking, smoking weed, and dancing with each other. We were all having a good time, until this one ? came through to the spot. I swear to ? , like every female at the homie's place, stopped what they were doing to check this new ? out.

My white friend Ashley, and my lightskin friend, Erica, wanted this ? BAD! They started to fight for his attention when he introduced himself to everyone. The guy name was, Micheal, and he was a pretty good looking lightskin guy who had tats with a nice build. Ashley was trying to grind on him, when he sat down, but he politely pushed her away from him. Then he started to talk to Erica, and he was digging her; so he kept by her side all night long.

Ashely was trying her best to get Micheal away from Erica, and be by herself with him; but he never wanted to talk her. Then Micheal told her to ? and stop ? blocking, and Ashely had a ? melt down. She started to cry with snot hanging from her nose with red puffy eyes. Blaming Erica for taking Micheal away from her. Ashely, dropped on the ground and started kicking her legs in the air screaming at Erica for taking her man. She then hopped up, and pulled her shirt down to expose her ? to Micheal with tears in her eyes, telling him to take her right now. One of the homies picked her big ass up and carried her to D's room to sleep off her drunkenness but she started to beat the walls hard and scream at the top of her lungs that she saw Michael first. She ran back out to the front, screamed at Erica again, and threw up on herself.

? was embarrassing....

Yea, this was not at a club but it was the weirdest/dumbest ? I've seen at a kick back.

Yoooo this ? is the illest story so far. ? like out of a movie scene. Haha

ill???? ? reads like a Frasiar episode
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? was embarrassing....

really-meme-generator-realy-bro-48e468.jpg?1328227123.jpg

I know white people are crazy, but c'mon

Fat white girl + alcohol + good looking black man + in the hood = crazy ? .

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

? was embarrassing....

Yoooo this ? is the illest story so far. ? like out of a movie scene. Haha

ill???? ? reads like a Frasiar episode

Son it might be cause I'm uncultured but I don't got a clue what Frasiar is. I ain't trying to use Google today either.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think he meant Frasier lol
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Options
    pay 20 bucks for a wack ass club and not bring anything home...
    push some ? off me because she wasn't trying to dance. she was right in front of me and kept bumping into me and when i tried to dance with her, she was like get off me. tossed that ? like a ragdoll.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pay 20 bucks for a wack ass club and not bring anything home...
    push some ? off me because she wasn't trying to dance. she was right in front of me and kept bumping into me and when i tried to dance with her, she was like get off me. tossed that ? like a ragdoll.

Thats far from dumb bruh I give you props for doing that
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo is 100 Prime Meekins? Lol if not what happened to dude?
  • Premeer
    Options
    Yo is 100 Prime Meekins? Lol if not what happened to dude?

Yea wat happen to that dude.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?
  • Premeer
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?
    Meeks. Idk who meekins is

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took one of my goons to an upscale club..shoulda known we were gonna have issues bcuz fam didnt own one pair of nice shoes...loaned him a pair of loafers..we get downtown, having a nice time then one shot too many and fam starts thinkin we're back in the 100's (chicago hood)..gets to actin all disrespectful and ? towards the white girls and I'm tryin to explain to him that most of these hoes barely know any black ppl and yeah they all turnt up now but if you start actin thuggish with these hoes, the party gonna be cut short...needless to say my boy got us kicked out over some skrawny white chick and her grease head bf..after that, I stopped partying with shooters...some ? aint meant to leave the jungle b

sometimes it takes doing hard time for people to calm down. maybe he needs to do some messed up ? , do a couple years, and he may come out a changed man. more civilized man.

not saying it will change him completely, but just the way he carries himself. and becomes better at picking and choosing his moments.
    he aint on that ? bruh..some ? are just born savage b

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think he meant Frasier lol

No, I think he meant Frazier.
  • Premeer
    edited March 2013
    Options

he aint on that ? bruh..some ? are just born savage b

naw man. nobody is born that way. thats learnt behavior.

then they get stuck in their way and their too prideful to let it go and be otherwise. or too ignorant to figure it out.