delete this ? . lames gotta litter a good thread with hate.

Options

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time i decided to actual buy my own drinks (sam has an issue with guys buying me drinks). I musta been out of my mind.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time i decided to actual buy my own drinks (sam has an issue with guys buying me drinks). I musta been out of my mind.
    who is sam.

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    ? you ain't Meekins?
    Meeks. Idk who meekins is

Meeks...Meekins ? close enough. I just remember you gettin clowned for gettin robbed at hand point, and ? was sayin you had duck lips...
  • Premeer
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

Meeks...Meekins ? close enough. I just remember you gettin clowned for gettin robbed at hand point, and ? was sayin you had duck lips...

it was 3 in the AM i couldnt see ? . i just reacted to what was going on. it didnt strike me what happened til after the fact. and he didnt rob me, he tried.

but you still on that duck lips.. somebody still on another mans lips after 2 years sound ? to me.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

it was 3 in the AM i couldnt see ? . i just reacted to what was going on. it didnt strike me what happened til after the fact. and he didnt rob me, he tried.

but you still on that duck lips.. somebody still on another mans lips after 2 years sound ? to me.

? explaining again LOL I don't give a ? my ? ...I knew you was gonna bring up bein ? (but you had the pose)....the ether was so strong In that thread boy it was hard to forget. Meekins got ran the ? off the internet LOL
    Besides, all I asked was if it was the same person...
  • Premeer
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

? explaining again LOL I don't give a ? my ? ...I knew you was gonna bring up bein ? (but you had the pose)....the ether was so strong In that thread boy it was hard to forget. Meekins got ran the ? off the internet LOL
    this aint what you want brah.. you still on the same ? . and it wasnt even duck lips. and what you mean im still explaining.. you still on it.. ? ? . here you go.

who got ran off.. the jokes was played and they was weak.
  • Premeer
    Options
    but clearly you wana live in the past bringing up old ? .. like you want some internet war or sum. lame ? . ? off my ? .
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

this aint what you want brah.. you still on the same ? . and it wasnt even duck lips. and what you mean im still explaining.. you still on it.. ? ? . here you go.

? caught feelings.....all yin had to was say, "yeah that was me. I got a new screen name. But I'm still the same lame."
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Relax G, I'm just ? with you...
  • Premeer
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

? caught feelings.....all yin had to was say, "yeah that was me. I got a new screen name. But I'm still the same lame."

weak.

i had to make a new username cuz i didnt know my old password and that old email closed. and how i change? i, the same muh ? and you still a ? ? . gotta die a ? ? .

what else you wana ? about?
  • Premeer
    Options
    Relax G, I'm just ? with you...
    yea cuz you a ? ? . lookin for internet fights.

"pop ? apologize ? jus ask kiss!"
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

this aint what you want brah.. you still on the same ? . and what you mean im still explaining.. you still on it.. ? ? . here you go.

? was in your profile wit the duck lips Haha Yeah that was you....
  • Premeer
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

this aint what you want brah.. you still on the same ? . and what you mean im still explaining.. you still on it.. ? ? . here you go.

? was in your profile wit the duck lips Haha Yeah that was you....
    you got another mans lips on yo mind.

still on that "pop ? then apologize" ? .

? ? .
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Don't believe the hype ? ....
  • Premeer
    Options
    Don't believe the hype ? ....
    please tell me you in cleveland.. cuz we can link it up its nothing.

if not, save the ? . unless you a ? that feel big looking for internet wars hiding behind a key board. tough man ? .
  • Premeer
    Options
    you see my face.. where your face at ? .. its nothing. you a ? . period.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

weak.

i had to make a new username cuz i didnt know my old password and that old email closed. and how i change? i, the same muh ? and you still a ? ? . gotta die a ? ? .

How convenient.....
  • Premeer
    Options
    ? you ain't Meekins?

weak.

How convenient.....

do you wana check for yourself?
    but again.. i aint for the internet drama. nothing G about that but i guess thats what you about. how ironic. a hoe ass ? bout that hoe ass life.

you in cleveland?
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

I see you wit the Houdini mustache...
  • Premeer
    Options

you see me.. thats the point. where your face at? you even had to log into an alias just to talk ? . sad man.

you still on that hoe ? , brah.

answer my question. ARE YOU IN CLEVELAND? IF NOT, SHUT YO ? MOUTH ? ? . all you doing is talking ? online like that go earn you stripes. you lose stripes doing what you doing.

• Rum Middleton
    Options
    Yo is 100 Prime Meekins? Lol if not what happened to dude?

This is the only thing I asked ^^^^^^^^® LOL

• Premeer
    Options
    Yo is 100 Prime Meekins? Lol if not what happened to dude?

This is the only thing I asked ^^^^^^^^® LOL

then... "oh i remember blah blah blah".. you ain foolin nobody. you logged into an alias just to bait me..

its all good tho. i see thru yo bitchassness. you might fool a few on here.. but you aint gettin that weak ? past me.
  • Premeer
    Options
    again.. you in cleveland?
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

you see me.. thats the point. where your face at? you even had to log into an alias just to talk ? . sad man.

answer my question. ARE YOU IN CLEVELAND? IF NOT, SHUT YO ? MOUTH ? ? . all you doing is talking ? online like that go earn you stripes. you lose stripes doing what you doing.

Correction....I actually had to get a new account as well...forgot the password like yourself. I don't need to create fake accounts.
  • Premeer
    edited March 2013
    Options

Correction....I actually had to get a new account as well...forgot the password like yourself. I don't need to create fake accounts.

i made a fake account but my face on here.. but you had to create a new 1? where yo face at????

brah.... i aint for the ? . are you in cleveland or not. cuz you straight ? if you in another state.