delete this ? . lames gotta litter a good thread with hate.

Options

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw I ain't in Cleveland...all that tough talk comin from your side anyway, talkin bout meetin up..don't play yourself Meekins..
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw I ain't in Cleveland...all that tough talk comin from your side anyway, talkin bout meetin up..don't play yourself Meekins..
    you instigating.. you antagonizing like you tough. i aint for the internet back and forth. so shut that ? up if you not in my area.

if you not in my area, then dont get fly like you really about anything other than talking ? ? .

whats your old username.
  • Premeer
    edited March 2013
    Options
    how big a ? you gotta be to hide behind a alias on a computer from another state.

its ? exactly like this is why i stopped posting. except it was the whole board on that ? ? . who got time for that.. then ? ? feel validated as if they ran somebody off... A WEBSITE THO!!! damn... they was some real Gs. they was thuggin just like this joker here.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Yo is 100 Prime Meekins? Lol if not what happened to dude?

This is the only thing I asked ^^^^^^^^® LOL

then... "oh i remember blah blah blah".. you ain foolin nobody. you logged into an alias just to bait me..

its all good tho. i see thru yo bitchassness. you might fool a few on here.. but you aint gettin that weak ? past me.

Lol not true son....I ain't gotta do ? like that. I just rejoined cause my other one was inaccessible.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Yo is 100 Prime Meekins? Lol if not what happened to dude?

This is the only thing I asked ^^^^^^^^® LOL

then... "oh i remember blah blah blah".. you ain foolin nobody. you logged into an alias just to bait me..

its all good tho. i see thru yo bitchassness. you might fool a few on here.. but you aint gettin that weak ? past me.

Lol not true son....I ain't gotta do ? like that. I just rejoined cause my other one was inaccessible.

stop it. im done going back and forth with you. you making me look bad.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pulled my ? out while I was dancing with this chick....she hit me in the chest and I lauged. I have no idea why I did that.... I was ? though.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ...this was good thread too!
  • Premeer
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    it was.. then some jealous muh ? felt the need to hide behind a alias... for whatever reason. no idea what his intention was or what he was trying to do or prove.. but i dont like the word "hater" but thats all he is.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been in a couple bar fights....one in particular...I was on the stage with some ? and I see ? jumping off with some of my boys...i'm ? so what do I do?

Try to Supa Fly Jimmy Snuka a ? ...missed

hit security and got the Jazzy Jeff treatment with the quickness....not even the worst part

lost my keys in the fray....was in another county....car got towed...had to pay like 6 or 700 for towing and storage and locksmith...I was like 18...easily one of the stupidest series events of my life ole Lemony Snicket ass ?

This alone has me in TEARS!!! LOL!!!!
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This thread is golden. I remember another time that doesnt need an explanation.

Shrooms & Drank + Disco Club = NOT THE BUSINESS!

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of a sudden one of the brothers stole on the biggest Rican there...he was bout 6'5 350. Dude big ass dropped straight to the ground and died (as far as I know....)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    Another time I had my friends around and this one girl got really ? . So she's throwing up in the toilet and I'm holding her hair up but I get distracted and I dropped the toilet lid on head. She starts crying and then tells me some story about a pigeon with one eye attacking her and then tells me her sexual regrets smh. We then went to go out to a club but we didn't make it because a two of my friends get into a fight on the train. This girl calls this man a pervert, he gets mad and curses her, she throws her drink at him and then he boxes her in the face. Ratchet behaviour takes place, and the night is ruined.

English white girls = WOAT drunks.

You didn't jump in?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lechic ? was the best story given to man kind take me now.....? my topanga
  • blackgod813
    Options
    First time In strip club payed 500 for one lap dance ...i didnt know better
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Another time I had my friends around and this one girl got really ? . So she's throwing up in the toilet and I'm holding her hair up but I get distracted and I dropped the toilet lid on head. She starts crying and then tells me some story about a pigeon with one eye attacking her and then tells me her sexual regrets smh. We then went to go out to a club but we didn't make it because a two of my friends get into a fight on the train. This girl calls this man a pervert, he gets mad and curses her, she throws her drink at him and then he boxes her in the face. Ratchet behaviour takes place, and the night is ruined.

English white girls = WOAT drunks.
    wats her sexual regret
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Club story. I was downtown Chicago @151 when some puerto rican dudes start gettin into it wit some brothers. The brothers was like 20 deep (I don't know why but they were) the ricans was like 8 deep. All of a sudden one of the brothers stole on the biggest Rican there...he was bout 6'5 350. Dude big ass dropped straight to the ground and died (as far as I know....) and when I say it was a wrap for them Ricans.... man they was fightin for their life in that boy. Im just watchin like daaaaamn this ? crazy. Then one of them got loose ran and jumped over the bar and start throwing glass at everybody... the brothers start retreating cuz of the glass but its so many people gettin' cut ..? screaming... (now its like 3 of them throwing glass) everybody ran out the club. These ? all waited outside and beat the ? out of any dude they seen that wasn't black. Puerto Ricans white boys mexicans laid out in the street. The ambulance, paddy wagon everybody came. This was Downtown right by rock and roll mcdonalds.

I ..... can not......? breathe.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    ? .his friend to make him ...wat type...of bi...? logic he handled it like a g tho thank u bravo story
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackgod813 she had been messing with some guy on and off for years and then he had started seeing someone else. With the infinite wisdom she possessed, she decided to ? one of his friends to make him jealous. So the guy she liked calls her up one day and tells her to come around and they have sex. She attempts to lie down in his bed and he tells her to ? , calls her a ? and threw a pound at her as 'pay' for her services.

If she wasn't ? I'm fairly sure she would have taken that to the grave.

Haha
    ? getting "boxed,"
    Throwing "pounds," at chics
    GOAT
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time i decided to actual buy my own drinks (sam has an issue with guys buying me drinks). I musta been out of my mind.
    smh your man is so insecurrrr
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    it was.. then some jealous muh ? felt the need to hide behind a alias... for whatever reason. no idea what his intention was or what he was trying to do or prove.. but i dont like the word "hater" but thats all he is.

Lol this chump still butt hurt Jealously? Lol okay
  • Premeer
    Options

Lol this chump still butt hurt Jealously? Lol okay

if you not hating.. then please.. tell me whats your motive.. whats the point.. what are you trying to prove..
    whatever you feel, im sure you will be hard pressed finding somebody sharing your same sentiments.

only jealousy and hate can drive somebody to do what you are.

if not, then whats it all for.

still havnt told me your older username.. still hiding behind a alias on a computer from another state. you straight ? as far as im concerned.

and i bet you wudnt say ? if you happend to see me in person. i bet that. and if you do it wouldnt end up in your favor.

but you can keep hiding behind your lil keyboard and a alias.