Did this DAD go too far?

Options

Comments

• irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm all for ass whippin but the sad part is a lot of parents use it as a quick fix especially when mad. Child ? up in school..ass whippin. Child embarrasses you in front of visitors..asswhippin. After a while it becomes useless. The average ass whippin is like 2 to 5 minutes. Where as addressing the problem takes days or months of constant supervision. As a kid I would take that 5 minutes of whippin anyday over being on probation or a long ass talk.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    and another damn thing, all that screamin she was doing at the end, screaming like she was getting killed....

I remember when I tried that ? once, hoping somebody would of hear me and come in and save me from that ass whopping, you know what it got me....

"Oh you want to scream like somebody killing you, huh, want to scream like somebody killing you, huh??? Im going to give yo ass something to scream about then, because I finish with yo ass yet"

LOVE MY BLACK PARENTS, see folks this is what it's all bout. yeah I was in those streets acting a fool as a teenager but check this ? out..

My senior year of HS I was not on track to graduate with my class, because I was cutting school and running those streets, the only reason why I buck down and took extra classes after school to graduate with my class.

WAS I WAS SCARED OF MY FATHER WHOPPIN MY ASS, AN 18 YEAR OLD TEENAGER WHO WAS AN ALL STAR DEFENSIVE TACKLE, (EDIT POST fear of PAST incrimination) , GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE HE WAS ? OF HIS FATHER WHOPPIN HIS ASS.

THAT'S WHAT GOOD ASS WHOOPINS DO....

and the killing part was the last ass whopping I got with the belt from my father when I was in the 7th grade, 5 years later still respect the man and that belt from ?

You needed the threat of an ass whooping to go to school? If you got to the point you wasn't going to graduate the threat of an ass whooping wasn't that much of a threat or else your ass would have been a 4.0 student all along.

it seems that you still have an issue of reading comprehension or you still scorn from the timberlake thread, i mean you on some rozaytabernacle ? now, gave him a good dosage of ether and the ? was never the same, make an effort just post in my thread and quote a brother just to spite a person......

But since you is contributing your energy to my schooling i will also contribute my energy to go in depth.....

See i never had a problem of going to school until my senior year i thought i was grown and nobody could if tell me ? , i always went to school and got above average grades...

but this is what type of student i am........if the course interest me, i do the homework and got nothing less than a b-....Economic class, Social Studies/History, Science, Language (because i love reading) computer science and ? like that plus they was great teachers ....

now if i was not interested and the teacher was on some ? , no ? given.....that's the difference from a great teacher and a bad teacher who goes through the motion

and also that's how the school system and the western train of thought is differ from schools of the past that have glorious history and the way we use the different side of the brain then western civilization, it's was no teaching just going through the motion and there was no spark, no hands on just a cattle driven like teaching..

now when i was told that i was not going to graduate because i was going through my rebellion phase, you damn right i was ? of my father whooping my ass but not only that, disappointing my parents.....

Now every student is different and we got different buttons that needs to be push, it's up to the parents, the teachers and students to find the buttons to be pushed to go to the next level......and my father mighty hands from Yah and the belt that cause terror and disappointing my parents was that button, and that's from good upbringing and a child that do not want to let his folks down..

now it's easy as ? to talk that ? as an adult now, well you need this and that, ? outta here with that ? , that's was a young teenager boy going through teenager and hs ? ....

and that other ? at then end you was saying, again you know nothing of what you speak, see a parent needs to be on their kids ass but give them enough rope and hope that they dont hang themselves if they do they bring they ? back in and let them earn that right to have more freedom, there is a point when the parent is going to say well that's they ass and they have to learn, now would my father whoop my ass if if didnt graduate no he wouldnt, but the fear that i will hurt my parents so bad that he might just get that belt, lol....

i made one of my first adult decision, didnt need my parents to tell me that boy you better do this, i did and that's from having a Powerful Man in my life and a loving mother, who i thought was the meanest parents on earth at that time.

so there you go.......

Timberlake thread? I didn't even realize i responded to the same poster. I'm not one of these posters on the IC who takes personal beef with a poster from thread to thread so like I told you before, get off your own ego. You not that important. You know what's funny, I had a good father too...still am very close with my dad. I didn't need him threatening to whoop my ass in order to graduate high school. ? wasn't rocket science to figure if you go to school, do good/get good grades that adults/parents tend to leave you the hell alone. It's common sense that apparently you lost during your senior year. I didn't need the overarching threat of an ass whooping to do good as a teen. I did it because it made the most sense for what I wanted to do in life. That's how you know you've been raised right. When you can do the right thing when nobody is looking just because and not solely to avoid punishment.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    So let me get this straight. Those are that mans children who did something wrong and they were punished. Now "we the people" who do not raise these children should dictate how this man punishes his children that he raises?

What if the twerk video was uploaded and we never saw this video?
    How many people would even care about these kids if they saw the twerk video and they never seen the beating?

I get what you saying, but just because you have kids doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want to them without fear of reprisal. I got a daughter and I can't and shouldn't be able to abuse her just because I believe it's fair discipline.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo his mom is crazy. lol Who even reacts like that to someone telling them they have a drug problem?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    and another damn thing, all that screamin she was doing at the end, screaming like she was getting killed....

I remember when I tried that ? once, hoping somebody would of hear me and come in and save me from that ass whopping, you know what it got me....

"Oh you want to scream like somebody killing you, huh, want to scream like somebody killing you, huh??? Im going to give yo ass something to scream about then, because I finish with yo ass yet"

LOVE MY BLACK PARENTS, see folks this is what it's all bout. yeah I was in those streets acting a fool as a teenager but check this ? out..

My senior year of HS I was not on track to graduate with my class, because I was cutting school and running those streets, the only reason why I buck down and took extra classes after school to graduate with my class.

WAS I WAS SCARED OF MY FATHER WHOPPIN MY ASS, AN 18 YEAR OLD TEENAGER WHO WAS AN ALL STAR DEFENSIVE TACKLE, (EDIT POST fear of PAST incrimination) , GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE HE WAS ? OF HIS FATHER WHOPPIN HIS ASS.

and the killing part was the last ass whopping I got with the belt from my father when I was in the 7th grade, 5 years later still respect the man and that belt from ?

You needed the threat of an ass whooping to go to school? If you got to the point you wasn't going to graduate the threat of an ass whooping wasn't that much of a threat or else your ass would have been a 4.0 student all along.

it seems that you still have an issue of reading comprehension or you still scorn from the timberlake thread, i mean you on some rozaytabernacle ? now, gave him a good dosage of ether and the ? was never the same, make an effort just post in my thread and quote a brother just to spite a person......

But since you is contributing your energy to my schooling i will also contribute my energy to go in depth.....

See i never had a problem of going to school until my senior year i thought i was grown and nobody could if tell me ? , i always went to school and got above average grades...

but this is what type of student i am........if the course interest me, i do the homework and got nothing less than a b-....Economic class, Social Studies/History, Science, Language (because i love reading) computer science and ? like that plus they was great teachers ....

now if i was not interested and the teacher was on some ? , no ? given.....that's the difference from a great teacher and a bad teacher who goes through the motion

and also that's how the school system and the western train of thought is differ from schools of the past that have glorious history and the way we use the different side of the brain then western civilization, it's was no teaching just going through the motion and there was no spark, no hands on just a cattle driven like teaching..

now when i was told that i was not going to graduate because i was going through my rebellion phase, you damn right i was ? of my father whooping my ass but not only that, disappointing my parents.....

Now every student is different and we got different buttons that needs to be push, it's up to the parents, the teachers and students to find the buttons to be pushed to go to the next level......and my father mighty hands from Yah and the belt that cause terror and disappointing my parents was that button, and that's from good upbringing and a child that do not want to let his folks down..

now it's easy as ? to talk that ? as an adult now, well you need this and that, ? outta here with that ? , that's was a young teenager boy going through teenager and hs ? ....

and that other ? at then end you was saying, again you know nothing of what you speak, see a parent needs to be on their kids ass but give them enough rope and hope that they dont hang themselves if they do they bring they ? back in and let them earn that right to have more freedom, there is a point when the parent is going to say well that's they ass and they have to learn, now would my father whoop my ass if if didnt graduate no he wouldnt, but the fear that i will hurt my parents so bad that he might just get that belt, lol....

i made one of my first adult decision, didnt need my parents to tell me that boy you better do this, i did and that's from having a Powerful Man in my life and a loving mother, who i thought was the meanest parents on earth at that time.

so there you go.......

you can talk all that ? but the fact of the manner is that an ass whooping obviously didn't teach you to value school. that is something a parent has to show a child, preferably by valuing education themselves. An ass whopping aint going to do that. It may have worked for you. But for most people it does not. I went to school everyday and my parents didn't have to whop my ass to do it. I could talk that ? you just wrote because I knew my parents wouldn't by that "im not interested in the class" nonsense. That is because they instilled the value of school and getting good grades from early on. More talking and SHOWING (parents being the example) how it is done=less ass whoppings in the future.

CAPTAIN SAVE'EM ALL DAY

? ? shut the ? up and i am going to tell you why you is a ? ? ...

for 1) ? ? always got to comment on ? without even getting the facts right, ? ? 's always assume.......

now check this out ? ? , let me take you by your hand and walk you through this..

1) go through my post and quote it or show me where i said, that my parents had to whoop my ass to value school or make me go to school

you not going to find it because 1) i never said that, but since you is a ? ? and ? ? like to assume ? like a ? , it figures you will say some ? like that....? ? .

2) ? ? i bet in your life that you did ? behind your parents back as a teenager that they wouldnt approve of, and i dare you saY you didnt

that's right ? ? i know you did, so get the ? outta here about values and parents ? THAT MEANS YOUR ? ASS didn't learn ? also, so u sounding real ? like with that, i dare you call me a lie, not on person on the face of the earth have no at least once broke a rule or did something behind their parents back, i bet your ass cussed when they wasnt around....? ?

WHO GIVES A ? WHAT YOU DID, I DIDNT ASK WHAT YOU DID OR GIVES 2 ? WHAT YOU DID, my quote was to that scorn person who sitting in the background that's holding a grudge over her or him beloved timberlake from the r&r.

2) What you eat dont make me ? ? ? .

3) Now what i did say knowing that my actions would of disappoint my parents and know that i would hurt them that bad, that i was scared that my father my whoop my ass for disappointment.

4) that's enough ether, moral of the story dont stick yo hands into ? - your parents should of taught you that ? ? ....

5) I dedicated this song to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJTTFRw9-xw -? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I whip my kids til I'm outta breath. And if my daughter puts out a twerk video she gonna catch the back of my hand. Quite a few ? times.

my daughter tiptoes around the house when she gets a C in school.
    a twerk video an she knows its damn near instant death.

your daughter is getting C's in school and you don't whop her ass for that? ? that is the only thing I think parents SHOULD hit their children for if they chose that form of punishment.

I mean twerking is just a dance. And most likely she will have sex eventually in her life. With grades C's lead to D's and then next thing you know you are down at the school begging some counselor to let your failing child graduate. Fast forward ten years later and they are still living with you working a menial job and haven't accomplished ? in life. Pick your battles dumb ? .

If my child brought home a C, he/she would be a scared mother ? . Might not see day light or Christmas gifts for a long long time.

hell yeah i whoop her ass....she tiptoes around the house so i wont get mad at anything else while im still mad at the C. and kids ? up from time to time an need to be straightened out if ? doesnt change. im all for second chances but i wont let ? keep sliding.
    as far as twerking ....if she does it in private i have no problem,but posting that ? and recording that ? will always equal ass whipping.

but i understand what your saying about pick your battles...but i aint the ? to pick them with. so leave your feelings home
  • waterproof
    Options
    I whip my kids til I'm outta breath. And if my daughter puts out a twerk video she gonna catch the back of my hand. Quite a few ? times.

your daughter is getting C's in school and you don't whop her ass for that? ? that is the only thing I think parents SHOULD hit their children for if they chose that form of punishment.

I mean twerking is just a dance. And most likely she will have sex eventually in her life. With grades C's lead to D's and then next thing you know you are down at the school begging some counselor to let your failing child graduate. Fast forward ten years later and they are still living with you working a menial job and haven't accomplished ? in life. Pick your battles dumb ? .

If my child brought home a C, he/she would be a scared mother ? . Might not see day light or Christmas gifts for a long long time.

hell yeah i whoop her ass....she tiptoes around the house so i wont get mad at anything else while im still mad at the C. and kids ? up from time to time an need to be straightened out.
    as far as twerking ....if she does it in private i have no problem,but posting that ? and recording that ? will always equal ass whipping.

but i understand what your saying about pick your battles...but i aint the ? to pick them with. so leave your feelings home

he can't he's a ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So let me get this straight. Those are that mans children who did something wrong and they were punished. Now "we the people" who do not raise these children should dictate how this man punishes his children that he raises?

How many people would even care about these kids if they saw the twerk video and they never seen the beating?

I get what you saying, but just because you have kids doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want to them without fear of reprisal. I got a daughter and I can't and shouldn't be able to abuse her just because I believe it's fair discipline.

why does a beating have to equate to abuse?

fair punishment and abuse is two different things
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think ? is really asking themselves if they turned out as decent adults 'because' they got their ass wooped or 'in spite' of getting their ass wooped.
  • waterproof
    Options

so there you go.......

Timberlake thread? I didn't even realize i responded to the same poster. I'm not one of these posters on the IC who takes personal beef with a poster from thread to thread so like I told you before, get off your own ego. You not that important. You know what's funny, I had a good father too...still am very close with my dad. I didn't need him threatening to whoop my ass in order to graduate high school. ? wasn't rocket science to figure if you go to school, do good/get good grades that adults/parents tend to leave you the hell alone. It's common sense that apparently you lost during your senior year. I didn't need the overarching threat of an ass whooping to do good as a teen. I did it because it made the most sense for what I wanted to do in life. That's how you know you've been raised right. When you can do the right thing when nobody is looking just because and not solely to avoid punishment.

and POST 14 GOES FOR YOU 2......with yo non-reading ass, ol monkey see monkey do, blind following the blind ass ?
  • waterproof
    Options

why does a beating have to equate to abuse?

fair punishment and abuse is two different things

real talk there......

SPARE THE ROD SPOIL THE CHILD

• bigryde
    bigryde Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    I used to get my ass beat by my neighbor,then my mother. then when Pops get home!! Never been arrested cause I was in before the streetlights came on!! Now!! Where can I see this video like I'm R.Kelly rubbing my hands together!!
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigryde wrote: »
    I used to get my ass beat by my neighbor,then my mother. then when Pops get home!! Never been arrested cause I was in before the streetlights came on!! Now!! Where can I see this video like I'm R.Kelly rubbing my hands together!!

they keep deleting it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u33hNGnVPvE

• rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Options

hell yeah i whoop her ass....she tiptoes around the house so i wont get mad at anything else while im still mad at the C. and kids ? up from time to time an need to be straightened out if ? doesnt change. im all for second chances but i wont let ? keep sliding.

what the ? are you talking bout? "you aint the ? ..." sit down ? . you e-thuggin now??!!! LOL
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Options

so there you go.......

you can talk all that ? but the fact of the manner is that an ass whooping obviously didn't teach you to value school. that is something a parent has to show a child, preferably by valuing education themselves. An ass whopping aint going to do that. It may have worked for you. But for most people it does not. I went to school everyday and my parents didn't have to whop my ass to do it. I could talk that ? you just wrote because I knew my parents wouldn't by that "im not interested in the class" nonsense. That is because they instilled the value of school and getting good grades from early on. More talking and SHOWING (parents being the example) how it is done=less ass whoppings in the future.

CAPTAIN SAVE'EM ALL DAY

? ? shut the ? up and i am going to tell you why you is a ? ? ...

for 1) ? ? always got to comment on ? without even getting the facts right, ? ? 's always assume.......

now check this out ? ? , let me take you by your hand and walk you through this..

1) go through my post and quote it or show me where i said, that my parents had to whoop my ass to value school or make me go to school

you not going to find it because 1) i never said that, but since you is a ? ? and ? ? like to assume ? like a ? , it figures you will say some ? like that....? ? .

2) ? ? i bet in your life that you did ? behind your parents back as a teenager that they wouldnt approve of, and i dare you saY you didnt

that's right ? ? i know you did, so get the ? outta here about values and parents ? THAT MEANS YOUR ? ASS didn't learn ? also, so u sounding real ? like with that, i dare you call me a lie, not on person on the face of the earth have no at least once broke a rule or did something behind their parents back, i bet your ass cussed when they wasnt around....? ?

WHO GIVES A ? WHAT YOU DID, I DIDNT ASK WHAT YOU DID OR GIVES 2 ? WHAT YOU DID, my quote was to that scorn person who sitting in the background that's holding a grudge over her or him beloved timberlake from the r&r.

2) What you eat dont make me ? ? ? .

3) Now what i did say knowing that my actions would of disappoint my parents and know that i would hurt them that bad, that i was scared that my father my whoop my ass for disappointment.

4) that's enough ether, moral of the story dont stick yo hands into ? - your parents should of taught you that ? ? ....

5) I dedicated this song to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJTTFRw9-xw -? ?

Thank you for your response. It gave me the laugh I needed today. You sound angry. It is a shame you're parents also didn't teach you to handle your anger on a message board. Did you just get out of prison?

People break rules but not everyone almost fails out of high school (as you admitted you almost did). Shut the ? up with your stories. Your ass should be on someone's couch typing in caps on a message board. No one cares that you just admitted that you barely passed easy ass high school. Apparently you are STILL salty about your failures. Well not my problem. Seek therapy and change your life. I am praying for you.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523530_534464333258983_153025515_n.jpg[/img]
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I don't think ? is really asking themselves if they turned out as decent adults 'because' they got their ass wooped or 'in spite' of getting their ass wooped.

cuz everybody wants to admit they turned out fine or wont admit to just being a bad ass.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

cuz everybody wants to admit they turned out fine or wont admit to just being a bad ass.

Speaking of ass-whoopings..............

http://youtu.be/wjkoBMS3bmM
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Speaking of ass-whoopings..............

http://youtu.be/wjkoBMS3bmM

lol...you gonna have to let that dream go cuz...aint gonna happen
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

so there you go.......

and POST 14 GOES FOR YOU 2......with yo non-reading ass, ol monkey see monkey do, blind following the blind ass ?

Feel better now that you got all that emotion out? In tribute to the movie quote thread I'll quote Marlon Wayans from Above The Rim "? you need a role model, a hug or something"
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane I'm late as ? on this thread but how long was the vid? Foh my mother could've perfected a serena williams swing on me cause I damn sho got more than 30 seconds.

Hope them lil future hoes were dissuaded from their path though.

• waterproof
    Options

so there you go.......

Feel better now that you got all that emotion out? In tribute to the movie quote thread I'll quote Marlon Wayans from Above The Rim "? you need a role model, a hug or something"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRCoB6iTUws
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just curious.

Question for the anti spanking crowd.....

What if your child cussed you out or called you a ? outta anger? would you talk it out or blow the dust off the belt in the closet and go to work?
  • waterproof
    edited April 2013
    Options
    and to that ? ? ...

? ? u is a 100% Pure Bred ? ? , that's just being real..........no matter what you say or do your ? ass can't erase the ? ? you done, you was exposed as a ? , now bounce ? and dont bring that ? ? around me again..... i mean do you even take time to look at the ? you type sometimes, how bout you let your pops see the ? but dont tell him that it was you and ask him what he thinks about the post, and i bet you he will say, that some ? made ? right there