Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lol @ some of the comments...

What you ? fail to realise is that if you need to beat a child with a cable cord, you already lost with you're parenting skills. Just goes to show that you can't handle reasoning with them and showing them the error of there ways without physical contact....loser ass parents.

If you're child only understands physical discipline, the long term effects are negative and reoccurring. Hence the child grows up to be the same.

And these girls will probably end up with a man that beats they ass...and when daddy goes to the hospital to pick up his busted up daughters...he can blame himself.

They say that females are drawn to men that display the same qualities as there father....

When I usta get whooped it went like this

1st offense warning...

2nd harder warning...

3rd whooping( belt)

4th extinction cord..

Most parents dont come out da gate wit da cord unless they told u multiple times about somthing or u doing somthin COMPLETELY out of line i.e. being a 12-14 year old girl twerking on da net...

this is how i was taught. and you know something, i have much respect for my elders. i learned good or so i think they are good decision making skills, because i have to think about the consequence of my actions.

did my parents beat my ass...yes. did i always need my ass whipped, no. did my dad talk to me after an ass whipping, yes.

Many times this part is left out. It's all "Whoop ass, don't explain ? to them. They're kids, they don't deserve an explanation"
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    He did the right thing cuz those are his kids ...he can discipline them however he wants

So a person should be able to beat their kids black and blue if they feel it's discipline? Not saying that's what this dad did, but saying a person can discipline their kids how they want is a dangerous thing to promote

How?

Answer this...do you think you should be able to hit a child like they're a full grown adult?

How u gonna answer a question with a question..and 2. Define child...3. He used a belt. And took it easy on them..

I did that to see just exactly where you were going with your original question. A child to me is between the age of new born-12/13 depending on maturity. If what that mom saw is true, I don't think taking it easy leaves welts and open wounds
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White ppl want black men out of the family structure so bad...
  • blackrain
    Options

1st offense warning...

2nd harder warning...

3rd whooping( belt)

4th extinction cord..

How me and my 3 bros were raised....I dont think any parents just come off with the belt after the first bad thing done

Some do, I know I had one of them.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    White ppl want black men out of the family structure so bad...

Underrated post here...

Ive heard stories from friends dat had dads n dey life and the words "ima tell yo Daddy" will make a Lil chief keef turn 2 a drake in a snap...
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    This is what did him in. (on top of the video)

"According to the police report, one of the girls had visible welts on her legs and open wounds in the thigh area from being beaten with the video cable."

Finally answering the thread title.

He went too far.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"According to the police report, one of the girls had visible welts on her legs and open wounds in the thigh area from being beaten with the video cable."

He went too far.

Like I said, you can't be beating the skin off somebody's legs. That's ridiculous
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Well now them little hoes r free to twerk for all of white America... While we pay for this dudes incarceration... Mission accomplished...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What you ? fail to realise is that if you need to beat a child with a cable cord, you already lost with you're parenting skills. Just goes to show that you can't handle reasoning with them and showing them the error of there ways without physical contact....loser ass parents.

If you're child only understands physical discipline, the long term effects are negative and reoccurring. Hence the child grows up to be the same.

And these girls will probably end up with a man that beats they ass...and when daddy goes to the hospital to pick up his busted up daughters...he can blame himself.

They say that females are drawn to men that display the same qualities as there father....

1st offense warning...

2nd harder warning...

3rd whooping( belt)

4th extinction cord..

Most parents dont come out da gate wit da cord unless they told u multiple times about somthing or u doing somthin COMPLETELY out of line i.e. being a 12-14 year old girl twerking on da net...

this is how i was taught. and you know something, i have much respect for my elders. i learned good or so i think they are good decision making skills, because i have to think about the consequence of my actions.

did my parents beat my ass...yes. did i always need my ass whipped, no. did my dad talk to me after an ass whipping, yes.

Many times this part is left out. It's all "Whoop ass, don't explain ? to them. They're kids, they don't deserve an explanation"

but why does it need to be said?
    why cant it just be assumed that it happened?
    when my parents talked about my punishments ...they only said they whipped my ass.
    when i talk about punishments with my kids...i just say i whipped they ass.
    its assumed that a talk will follow unless its some crazy ? we talking about.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

He went too far.

Like I said, you can't be beating the skin off somebody's legs. That's ridiculous

its not like they was bare legged and i doubt he meant to do it.

but i can understand his anger.

im not sure if you have a daughter, but most good dads see their daughter as the exception to the hoe rule. when something goes against your belief.... a ? like me would ? a brick
  • blackrain
    Options

He went too far.

its not like they was bare legged and i doubt he meant to do it.

but i can understand his anger.

im not sure if you have a daughter, but most good dads see their daughter as the exception to the hoe rule. when something goes against your belief.... a ? like me would ? a brick

That actually makes it worse and furthers the point he went too far if they had open wounds on places on their body that was covered up
  • blackrain
    Options

1st offense warning...

2nd harder warning...

3rd whooping( belt)

4th extinction cord..

when my parents talked about my punishments ...they only said they whipped my ass.

I don't assume ? from people...and truthfully the way some folks talk about whooping their kids is like they get some sadistic pleasure out of it. Like they just waiting for the next chance to do it so they can have another "I whooped my kid's ass story". I hear and have heard way too many parents brag about how badly they were able to make their kid cry while whooping them. There's something wrong with that
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where can i send money to his legal defense fund......... oh and if the ass whoopin dont put a welt on the skin then it aint done right word to ma dukes switches...... thanks for them ass whoopins mom
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

1st offense warning...

2nd harder warning...

3rd whooping( belt)

4th extinction cord..

I don't assume ? from people...and truthfully the way some folks talk about whooping their kids is like they get some sadistic pleasure out of it. Like they just waiting for the next chance to do it so they can have another "I whooped my kid's ass story". I hear and have heard way too many parents brag about how badly they were able to make their kid cry while whooping them. There's something wrong with that

i dont know one...not one parent that ever got joy out of whipping their kids. when people talk about the whippings its not braggin they just sharing "parent" stories an they are funny after the fact. most parents feel bad after they gotta whip they child but it has to be done

hell some people talk about how they got they ass beat by they parents...dont mean they braggin. i didnt get pleasure from that ? .
    i talk about how my brothers used to whip my ass when we was little....dont mean i braggin or got some sort of pleasure out of it.

you say you are not assuming....but you did assume he didnt say ? to them. you did think he was too hard on them. you dont know the background yet, you can say he was too hard on them.

i think you are looking at this too deep or maybe you have your reasons why you feel like this outside of the fact you feel its just not right....just saying
  • blackrain
    Options

1st offense warning...

2nd harder warning...

3rd whooping( belt)

4th extinction cord..

i dont know one...not one parent that ever got joy out of whipping their kids. when people talk about the whippings its not braggin they just sharing "parent" stories an they are funny after the fact. most parents feel bad after they gotta whip they child but it has to be done

hell some people talk about how they got they ass beat by they parents...dont mean they braggin. i didnt get pleasure from that ? .
    i talk about how my brothers used to whip my ass when we was little....dont mean i braggin or got some sort of pleasure out of it.

you say you are not assuming....but you did assume he didnt say ? to them. you did think he was too hard on them. you dont know the background yet, you can say he was too hard on them.

i think you are looking at this too deep or maybe you have your reasons why you feel like this outside of the fact you feel its just not right....just saying

I didn't assume about this situation...I think he went too far because, as been said, when you to the point you leaving open wounds on your child that's crossing the line of discipline and I think that can be agreed upon regardless of my or anyone else's personal history is. Before that fact even came to light, I thought it was too much because it was clear the father wasn't reacting on some "Let me discipline them" he was reacting out of anger plain and simple. I never spoke on the father saying or not saying ? to them...me saying it went too far is specifically talking about the video. The talking aspect is just another part of the discussion that came up...

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Lol@being able know the dads emotional state...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

1st offense warning...

2nd harder warning...

3rd whooping( belt)

4th extinction cord..

I didn't assume about this situation...I think he went too far because, as been said, when you to the point you leaving open wounds on your child that's crossing the line of discipline and I think that can be agreed upon regardless of my or anyone else's personal history is. Before that fact even came to light, I thought it was too much because it was clear the father wasn't reacting on some "Let me discipline them" he was reacting out of anger plain and simple. I never spoke on the father saying or not saying ? to them...me saying it went too far is specifically talking about the video. The talking aspect is just another part of the discussion that came up...

and like i said....he might be angry and reacted out of anger...but until you have you little girl doing grown ? you will not know what this man felt like.

lets not act like twerking is not hypersexual. what man would be ok with that? you have grown ass dudes on here asking to see the video an these girls are like 12. so not only is it pervs and pedophiles already out here, now she is going to place herself in the line of fire but seducing them? thats all twerking is, a form of seduction. and being that shes underage, it could be looked at a child porn in a way because of the simulated nature or the dance.

call me crazy or whatever you want to...but i rather take the skin off my daughters legs and say i tried every option....than allow her to be a internet sexual object because just talking didnt work. the wounds will heal..the internet is forever like herpes.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    where can i send money to his legal defense fund......... oh and if the ass whoopin dont put a welt on the skin then it aint done right word to ma dukes switches...... thanks for them ass whoopins mom

? we all need to say thank you for our punishments...

hell im not doing 10-20, ? i never been locked up.
    i know doing dumb ? will equal to more dumb ? ...

shout out to momma pralims
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoldChild
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Gotdayum, they was twerking in church? (still not 100% confirmed that it was them, the ? said "supposedly)

weebay.gif

Now it all makes sense. (His rage)
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    We have to question how they learned this... Mom?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh... it's 2013. They could have learned this at the bus stop.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

Bruh... it's 2013. They could have learned this at the bus stop.

Nah... This implies that all kids know how to twerk... That's not the case now is it?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    if it was in a church...then i totally understand surprised they didnt get more.
    not only are you disrespecting yourself....now you disrespecting your religion too?

• BoldChild
    edited April 2013
    Options
    if it was in a church...then i totally understand surprised they didnt get more.
    not only are you disrespecting yourself....now you disrespecting your religion too?

The next step from what they got would be a lashing with a whip.