Outrage Growing As Petition Demanding Rawse to Be Dropped From Reebok Started By Women's Group

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'm type stumped about ross being picked out indont get it all these other lines are worse
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    If youre not going to be consistent with it then shut the ? up, instead of picking n choosing. ? had no problems when we were just "? em then replacing them". Hoe ? .

Why y'all ? keep confusing ? getting disrespected when it comes to ? with consent with ? date ? everybody out here..

I don't like the feminist agenda either but this is the worst time to be playing games with such a subject. There was just a huge ? storm over high school football players ? a girl and even CNN got into problems by trying to speak on the boys future being ruined.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Again, where are you ? getting this ? ? from?

talking about slipping mollys in a girls drink 9 times outta 10 means you trina ? her against her will

Lank to evidence stating that mollys affect one's judgement? If there's not you ? have been overstanding a simple bar.

overstanding a simple bar? what do you call putting something in someones drink, then taking advantage of them?

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Again, where are you ? getting this ? ? from?

talking about slipping mollys in a girls drink 9 times outta 10 means you trina ? her against her will

Lank to evidence stating that mollys affect one's judgement? If there's not you ? have been overstanding a simple bar.

lank to any story of a man slipping ? into a chicks drink and it not being suspicious
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate it when ppl slip drinks into my drink...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drinks in drinks in drinks
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reebok will sacrifice him if he pick up too much negative pub behind this
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An even better question, how did DMX rap about rapin ? and get away with it?

Won't be a strike three cause I don't play fair,
    I'm goin' to look you in your eye while he hit from the rear
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    various depictions of ? are present in all art forms for different reasons...
    is what ppl get upset about arbitrary? yes... yes it is... does that make Ross any less culpable? no... no it doesn't...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An even better question, how did DMX rap about rapin ? and get away with it?

Won't be a strike three cause I don't play fair,
    I'm goin' to look you in your eye while he hit from the rear

Won't be a strike three, cause I don't play fair
    I'mma look you in your eye while he hit you from the rear
    Be like - yeah, holdin you up cuz you fallin (WHAT?)
    The Lord ain't comin, 'til ? stop callin

DMX threatened to get somebody shot from behind..
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Tribe Called Quest- The Infamous ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks0kDOZ4Vy4

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chief Deputy William Roberts couldn't resist filling us in on how he gets women to let him hit.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To all the ? who sayin it ain't that serious must don't be around females. Yes Ross deserves to go down for this. I bet ya would be the first to ? a ? if he was to do this to ur mother, sister, niece, girl, wife, aunt whoever.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free speach under attack? No sir I dont like it. Its a rap song. Nothing more. Its a story. Hopefully the majority still supports people's right to say nonsense for entertainment. Once you start saying "you cant say this" That aint the American way. I dont support losing freedoms and people can only say what others like. Eventually you wont be able to say nothin because its "offensive". Happy it aint like that tho.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Free speach under attack? No sir I dont like it. Its a rap song. Nothing more. Its a story. Hopefully the majority still supports people's right to say nonsense for entertainment. Once you start saying "you cant say this" That aint the American way. I dont support losing freedoms and people can only say what others like. Eventually you wont be able to say nothin because its "offensive". Happy it aint like that tho.

He's not getting locked up for what he said, that's where freedom of speech ends. People have the freedom to speak out against your words and make your life difficult as long as it's with legal actions. You could always sue them for slander, but i don't see that working in this case.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall ? is feminist activist now? Where is the ? he supposedly ? has she made her debut yet? ? that ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

free speech isn't under attack ross can say whatever he wants. hes not getting charged for ? law wise. but if he wan'ts to spit lines about ? sponsors who think otherwise have to right to drop him. the ability to drop a sponsor is.

Aaron Rodgers could go to a KKK cross burning tommorrow and tape it on youtube. he won't get charged for anything by the law. But i bet you most of his sponsors will drop him.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but when biggie talk about rapin ? in the ass yall throw a parade in brownsville gtfoh
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor taste from Ross
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna buy a pair of Reeboks this week...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.