Outrage Growing As Petition Demanding Rawse to Be Dropped From Reebok Started By Women's Group

Options

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rosa Clemente a hip hop activist.....Because I remember the last time Rosa Clemente activated some ? for hip hop, i wonder how they even heard the verse

I bet they just got a team a mufuckas sittin around searchin through mainstream hip hop radio so they can have somethin to attack, which is why you never hear complaints about even worse lyrics that never make it to the radio, this Bruno Sammartino lookin ? prolly got a autotune mixtape bout to come out next week
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Yo we masked up, pointing the heat
    Duct taping her, gag her mouth so she can't scream
    Start [? her - backwards masked]" Tragedy Khadafi

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Argue wit my mans, shot up my own whip"

How we let Freeway get away with killin a good friend like this?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, yall make a good point. You can say whatever you want but there are consequences. I grew up on Geto boys, NWa, and all kinda ridiculous, fantastical sht. I heard worse than this a thousand times over. And my thing is its entertainment not real life. Its nothing. I dont necessarily agree, but people think he went too far and this is the result.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a village elephanExplaint, rapin' and pillage a village
    Illegitimate killers, US Military guerrillas
    R.A. - Uncommon Valor
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this Petition. Murder is worse than ? and they aint said a word about that.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Because Ross sounds like he did that ? the night before he recorded the verse where as the other verses sound like fantasy and theatrics. Also, those verses were said to paint the picture of the worst possible person. What exactly is Ross trying to prove with that verse? He's a smooth ? ?

If you're "dense" enough to believe that then you're "dense" enough to believe he knows the real Noreiaga... of course you coulda have been facetious as ? and for that I will give you a "lol".
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the fact murder is not looked at the same way does not justify ross using that line. look I agree i think rapping about bodying ? isn't cool either. rappers like jon connor rap about that stance as well. but that's like in the civil rights movement if people said "? ending segregation" being lynched is allot worse!"

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    A little food for thought for the mentally starved...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aRGESU0CuvI

No disrespect, B

But ? is not exactly robbery or drug dealin, its not exactly stompin down on Black parents to get they obese kids to go outside and exercise

? is linked to mental disorders bruh and that ? come in all shapes, sizes, and colors a lot of things go into creatin a ? , you cant wipe that out with a stop the violence movement, them people need counselin and medication, not money like the aforementioned, money can solve problems for jackboys and trap ? but not mentally disturbed rapists, this problem is far from just the "hood", as Ive stated ? is linked to mental disorders and can lead to murder, serial murder at that, just about every other problem in the "hood" is linked to poverty, ? is not just us, true that robbery and trappin on a regular basis will lead to mental instability......but mental instability leads to ? , see what i mean

Its a ? that went to my high school doin life for rapin a White woman when he was 17, you could prolly google the ? , i knew that ? was crazy our whole life bruh, the ? is out of our hands this is nothin "we" can keep our eye on as a "community"

If the "mentally starved" comment was aimed at me well then young dolph and uncle luke got yall mind ? up if you think I cant do the math, the difference between me and internet activists is i grew up around rapists, robbers, murderers, car jackers, bootleggers, drug dealers, ? heads, hookers, whateva i swear on everything i love i know somebody thats done did it all, im on the inside lookin out ? is vice versa, i said that to say this rapists aint got ? in common wit the other run-of-the-mill "hood" criminals
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    The ? won't petition when Fox news and Rush Limbaugh are calling you everything but ? and dumb porch monkeys, but when a fat ugly rapper eludes to what could be ? , you are all righteous as ? ... but then you will lol at a "entertaining comment" that you will rationalize as a context of being a joke... on Grown and Sexy or AKA donkey that's much worse than this ? .

It's the hypocrisy I'm not down with. Yall let certain ? slide, but for some reason got the ? to take certain people down, especially when I repeat, there are worse devils out there. Yall sign a petition but won't help a bit for a natural disaster in New Orleans or Haiti, or ever volunteer at a homeless shelter and etc.
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a village elephanExplaint, rapin' and pillage a village
    Illegitimate killers, US Military guerrillas
    R.A. - Uncommon Valor

you need to step listening to rap like... now
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    The ? won't petition when Fox news and Rush Limbaugh are calling you everything but ? and dumb porch monkeys, but when a fat ugly rapper eludes to what could be ? , you are all righteous as ? ... but then you will lol at a "entertaining comment" that you will rationalize as a context of being a joke... on Grown and Sexy or AKA donkey that's much worse than this ? .

It's the hypocrisy I'm not down with. Yall let certain ? slide, but for some reason got the ? to take certain people down, especially when I repeat, there are worse devils out there. Yall sign a petition but won't help a bit for a natural disaster in New Orleans or Haiti, or ever volunteer at a homeless shelter and etc.

you know whats 10 times worse than the bolded? ? bodying other ? . And me personally i stand up against that ? and you can see previous posts i have made on that issue. ive prolly said this 200 times but its not right ? wanna defend trevon but don't wanna snitch of geroge zimmerman's shooting innocent kids in chicago.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there aint ? hypocritical about denouncing ? lyrics and not giving a ? about ? News...
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

you know whats 10 times worse than the bolded? ? bodying other ? . And me personally i stand up against that ? and you can see previous posts i have made on that issue. ive prolly said this 200 times but its not right ? wanna defend trevon but don't wanna snitch of geroge zimmerman's shooting innocent kids in chicago.

I didn't even want to make it racial but I notice we want to body OUR OWN PEOPLE FASTER than anyone else. Thank you for pointing that out. Especially if you're dark skinned.

Let J. Cole say that and watch the same ? say .. "well he was talking in context of someone elses' eyes who would do that.. so basically it's genius". It's lot of subconscious racism behind what drives people to hang "certain people" and jump on them in packs and herds than vs "others". Those are the same people that will get mad at our posts also.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the fact murder is not looked at the same way does not justify ross using that line. look I agree i think rapping about bodying ? isn't cool either. rappers like jon connor rap about that stance as well. but that's like in the civil rights movement if people said "? ending segregation" being lynched is allot worse!"

If it's okay to rap about killing....it's okay to talk about ? ... how do you not understand that?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    All the violence that rappers rap about in there songs why now do they try to take action on a line about ? ?
    So ? >>>> Talking about selling drugs and murdering people now?

That's why I can't these feminist groups seriously. When ever you hear an ankle complain about rap, it always goes back to the same tried theme of the supposedly misogynistic lyrics. Never do they have issue with the dope dealing, gangbaning, other criminal activity, and now the blatant drug use. If you listen to these hoes and the way they frame the issue, it would appear that the only thing wrong with rap is way women are depicted in songs. It enough to make you wonder that if everything about rap records were the same with the exception of ? simpin' on records like they used to in '70's would these hypocritical hoes ever open their ? mouths. I doubt it. Besides if they were going to protest and circulate a petition, it should have been on having that garbage ? Future on songs. That ? ? up song waaay worse then Master P used to.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Wrong is a Wrong don't matter if a bigger wrong is being done. He should take responsibility say its wrong its only entertainment and keep it moving. That's what Men do or Grown folks period.

That's my main issue with Ross he doesn't take responsibility for ? . And its ok because ppl not talking about Waynes Emmit Till line or murder in Rap.

Smh that we live in a "Him did it too" ass society.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

If it's okay to rap about killing....it's okay to talk about ? ... how do you not understand that?

you don't....need...to...add extra dots....between statements....nah....mean?

i never condoned rapping about killing and many people have came out against that ? harder than ? (see al sharpton and crew) and me personally don't condone that ? . but at the same damn time that doesn't make it okay to talk about slipping ? in peoples drinks like ross did.

If a ? on trial can't be innocent by saying, "hey i didn't ? that chick; just ? her. why don't you focus on that murder of (insert person here) instead of prosecuting me!"
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    A Wrong is a Wrong don't matter if a bigger wrong is being done. He should take responsibility say its wrong its only entertainment and keep it moving. That's what Men do or Grown folks period.

That's my main issue with Ross he doesn't take responsibility for ? . And its ok because ppl not talking about Waynes Emmit Till line or murder in Rap.

Smh that we live in a "Him did it too" ass society.

This is what you're not getting. yes it's wrong, but WHY are you hanging this guy is the real question. Why is he a mark for this? Should we make a thread everytime we hear a socially indecent line now? if not why is this getting so much recognition?

Instead of walking around that, address it, instead of just simplifying it was wrong. Let's not pretend it's not deeper than simply wrong and right.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    "if amazing was a young ? , I be going to jail cuz I'm ? amazing" - Drake..

oh wait Drake said "if"... nevermind.