DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    MrsWest wrote: »

So how is no one naturally ? ? Not one human being is naturally attracted to the same sex?

Just because someone's born that way doesn't make it right though.

And who determines what's right or wrong? The church right? Because all ? is a sin. That includes blow jobs, so all yall going to hell. J/s
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that Religious stuff is unnecessary. You can't use your own beliefs to tell someone what's right or wrong. How about if they don't believe in same ? as you. You can follow your religious believes and let them be ? . You don't have to like it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free_Life wrote: »
    All that Religious stuff is unnecessary. You can't use your own beliefs to tell someone what's right or wrong. How about if they don't believe in same ? as you. You can follow your religious believes and let them be ? . You don't have to like it.

There arent different ? 's though... smh
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    and..

As a ? we should be sensitive to anyone getting discriminated/ persecuted their right to live and be free is a civil right.. not CIVIL RIGHT.. i dont agree with marrying of the struggles but its a struggle nonetheless.. if it can happen to them.. meaning anyone else.. you better be damn sure it can happen to you..(Negroes) as far as hate/persecution/intolerance(And it has or does)

You can in good conscience expect people to be sensitive to your plight if you contribute to hate/bigotry.. in another arena..

Idk thats just me..

REACT... but post..
    I agree with you from a humanitarian standpoint but why should blacks always be sympathetic to other 'minorities' when they don't reciprocate? Were ? or any other minority for that matter sticking up for blacks during slavery and the civil rights era or decolonization period in the caribbean and Africa? Are ? behind blacks when yet another black man is murdered by police officers or citizens in the US?

Take the haute couture industry. That industry is ran by ? . Do black models have the same opportunities as white models? Are ? sticking up for the black models and their cause, like some blacks wanna stick up for these ? ?

? don't really need blacks to sympathize with them TBH. As a community they're way more tightnit and strong than blacks. It's no coincidence Obama mentioned them ? during his inauguration. He even referred to them his brothers or something like that. He didn't mention blacks directly. He's been appeasing them since his first term in office because they understand how this game is played. They pool their money together and pay to get their interests met. That's politics but blacks worldwide have yet to understand that. Blacks worldwide need to worry about gtheir own condition before they wanna be sympathetic to other groups who don't care for 'em anyway...

Do ? black folks not go through the same things as other black people do? Or are they immune from being black because they're ? ?
    Did I say that? Since you wanna go there I'd go further to say black ? are deemed less threatening to the white establishment because of their sexual orientation. Black masculinity has always been threatening to 'em. I can delve in but I don't wanna go off topic and over your head with this so I'll leave it at that...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So all religions share the same belief and singularity about ? ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because.. it happened to us.. and is.. whe should be mindful.. more than spiteful.. thats all.

This is a bad argument. Just because you were once mistreated, doesn't mean you should abandon your principles. Right or wrong, a lot of black people honestly believe ? marriage is wrong. They shouldn't abandon their beliefs and take up the ? cause because back in the day blacks were denied rights too. That's silly.

All im saying is not being party to the persecution/hate

and lol @ principles.. see my good book post.

Well I think most people in here think hating or persecuting ? people is wrong. I think the prevailing is sentiment is "I don't give a ? who you ? , so stop telling me."

And I don't really care how you feel about the Bible or religion. Love it or hate it, people have the right to feel how they feel. If they believe something is wrong then that's what they believe. If some blacks feel that homosexuality is wrong, that is a principle they are standing on. They shouldn't have to abandon that principle because back in the day blacks were mistreated.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Because.. it happened to us.. and is.. whe should be mindful.. more than spiteful.. thats all.

only time a person knows who u have sex with is if u tell them... but soon as u walk out the door of yo house people kno if u a ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , arab ect...( showing ALL races/demographics get some type of discrimination)

btw why are people congratulating people for coming out... its like congratulating a 3 year old 4 putting they shoes on the right foot.... u really don't care but u gotta show support 2 build their self esteem..

I respect the ? that are more like " yeah im ? so what?" ( that's more lesbians tho) then the " hey look at me im ? !" type.. if u act normal u get treated normal... being who u are is not an accomplishment... and should not be treated as such imo...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint dro the most suspect ? online?
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well how about the pagan gods? I wonder how they feel about homosexuality, probably the same.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    its ? all over the sports world this dudes coming out is no shock even though it does irk me a little. the only reason
    ? like wade and kobe wont speak against it is because they don't want to be taken down by the ? mafia like tim
    hardaway. because of this rondo and bosh will show their true colors and reveal themselves. bosh's confession is immenent any day now in 3,2......
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    next they gonna want may 2 be " ? history month" or some ? ...

im not homophobic but when the people I kno that's ? is like " smh enough is enough its not that serious" things are getting out of hand...

smh they are not being oppressed at all there have been laws set 2 protect them from discrimination 4 years..

You can still be oppressed and have laws protecting you from discrimination at the same time.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When people stop getting all up in arms and acting like a person is either brave or disgusting for being ? , then we won't have these big "coming out" moments.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    When people stop getting all up in arms and acting like a person is either brave or disgusting for being ? , then we won't have these big "coming out" moments.

I think for the most part, that's been the way people have reacted on this site. I don't think most people give a ? , but they prefer not to know.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

So all religions share the same belief and singularity about ? ?

No there are different interpretations i think this is blatantly obvious..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »

You sure about that. The world is different now. I'm not saying everything is equal for ? , but I'm tired of hearing them act like the world is against them. I mean you basically can't even turn on the tv without seeing some ? dude prance around and the moving trend is for ? marriage to be legalized. So ? is going their way slowly but surely yet they are still beating us over the head with it.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Christianity is the only religion to wrap a ? up into one instead of having multiple gods.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    next they gonna want may 2 be " ? history month" or some ? ...

im not homophobic but when the people I kno that's ? is like " smh enough is enough its not that serious" things are getting out of hand...

smh they are not being oppressed at all there have been laws set 2 protect them from discrimination 4 years..

You can still be oppressed and have laws protecting you from discrimination at the same time.

honestly its better ( money wise) 2 get discriminated against if u ? ... u don't get a job... sue.... if a ? down the street call u ? u can beat his ass.... if u loose u can get him 4 a hate crime..

some time ? try n pull that " innocent n weak card" they know how 2 take up 4 themselves... and if they don't... they would get picked on regardless..
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I think Christianity is the only religion to wrap a ? up into one instead of having multiple gods.

Islam?
    Judaism?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

Islam?
    Judaism?

Christianity is a branch off them, so I just say they're all the same ? .
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got more respect for the ones that were never in, than the ones that "come out." Just like people can know I'm black after a 2 min phone call, I can know you ? as well; there's no need for press conferences, meeting or other dramatic over the top ? . ? 's like that ? loco video, I'm like yeah, I recognize you ? and i'll write that ? down a-? -sap. You satisfied?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

Islam?
    Judaism?

Christianity is a branch off them, so I just say they're all the same ? .

Got ya. There are more than the Abrahamic though, like Sikhism.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

There were monotheistic religions before Christianity, but if you're thinking about large scale religions, even then it wouldn't be Christianity. Remember, Christianity is just an offshoot of Judaism. So by your argument Judaism would be the only major religion to do that. To be honest though, Christianity is only loosely monotheistic. Because ? , Jesus, the Holy Spirit are all deities from a Christian perspective. The fact that they are considered three facets of the same ? makes characterizing Christianity as monotheistic possible, but still Christians often treat them as three separate beings meaning in practice Christianity is more polytheistic. Catholocism is even worse, because of the concept of sainthood normal people are basically raised up the status of lesser gods. Angels are also worshipped on that level. So you basically have the three true gods and a bunch of lower gods.

• VIBE
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I approve of ? coming out.nh

Lets everyone know their true form.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I THINK SOME OF YALL ARGUE JUST TO ARGUE..

AINT NOWAY U GONE TELL ME BEING ? IS NATURAL.. THAT AINT LIFE.. HUMAN, ANIMAL, NOTHING!