DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of these girls would give you the time of day.. In before they all cosign me.

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    and..

As a ? we should be sensitive to anyone getting discriminated/ persecuted their right to live and be free is a civil right.. not CIVIL RIGHT.. i dont agree with marrying of the struggles but its a struggle nonetheless.. if it can happen to them.. meaning anyone else.. you better be damn sure it can happen to you..(Negroes) as far as hate/persecution/intolerance(And it has or does)

You can in good conscience expect people to be sensitive to your plight if you contribute to hate/bigotry.. in another arena..

Idk thats just me..

REACT... but post..
    I agree with you from a humanitarian standpoint but why should blacks always be sympathetic to other 'minorities' when they don't reciprocate? Were ? or any other minority for that matter sticking up for blacks during slavery and the civil rights era or decolonization period in the caribbean and Africa? Are ? behind blacks when yet another black man is murdered by police officers or citizens in the US?

Take the haute couture industry. That industry is ran by ? . Do black models have the same opportunities as white models? Are ? sticking up for the black models and their cause, like some blacks wanna stick up for these ? ?

? don't really need blacks to sympathize with them TBH. As a community they're way more tightnit and strong than blacks. It's no coincidence Obama mentioned them ? during his inauguration. He even referred to them his brothers or something like that. He didn't mention blacks directly. He's been appeasing them since his first term in office because they understand how this game is played. They pool their money together and pay to get their interests met. That's politics but blacks worldwide have yet to understand that. Blacks worldwide need to worry about gtheir own condition before they wanna be sympathetic to other groups who don't care for 'em anyway...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    how the hell u keep changing ur screen name

He's able to do it because he signs into the IC using his twitter account.

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of these girls would give you the time of day.. In before they all cosign me.

And not a ? will be given.. ? on.

• playmaker88
    Options
    Because.. it happened to us.. and is.. whe should be mindful.. more than spiteful.. thats all.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because.. it happened to us.. and is.. whe should be mindful.. more than spiteful.. thats all.

what is "it"

just find a different argument ?
  • deadeye
    edited April 2013
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »

So how is no one naturally ? ? Not one human being is naturally attracted to the same sex?

Just because someone's born that way doesn't make it right though.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those who care I leave you with the 3 essential things that you must do in this hour in which we live:

1. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
    2. Walk in careful obedience to Him.
    3. Study the word of ? , especially the prophetic books. (The Babylon prophecy should get priority since ? spends so much time talking about it in His word)

What is coming is going to be so sneaky, that it will shock everybody. It's going to be just like Pearl Harbor, except the attack will destroy the whole of the United States of America.

Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc. are coming all for violence! And America will not know what hit them when it happens.

"How broken and shattered is the hammer of the whole earth! How desolate is Babylon among the nations! I set a trap for you, Babylon, and you were caught before you knew it; you were found and captured because you opposed the LORD." Jeremiah 50:23-24

I PLEAD WITH YOU TO RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES! LOOK AT THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    THE SIGNS! THE SIGNS! THE SIGNS!

http://youtu.be/if1qCfMsy_A

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Looking out for your own interest like any other group is doing is "being spiteful"? Like I explained ? don't need blacks to be sympathetic with them. Their 'struggle' isn't comparable to ours neither, so I don't get that "it happened to us" this brother is talking about.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Its only so big cause he famous.

That's the funny part about it.

This dude wasn't famous until he came out of the closet...just a journeyman NBA player.

Most people didn't even know who Jason Collins was until yesterday.

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no such thinkg as being "born ? ". sorry

@MrsWest
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Hollywood is even working overdrive to tell us that Americas days are numbered!

Olympus has fallen
    White House Down
    GI JOE: Retaliation

what's the common theme in all those movies? The white house was taken over! This is not by coincidence! Don't be naive! Recognize the signs!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a bad argument. Just because you were once mistreated, doesn't mean you should abandon your principles. Right or wrong, a lot of black people honestly believe ? marriage is wrong. They shouldn't abandon their beliefs and take up the ? cause because back in the day blacks were denied rights too. That's silly.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not." Acts 28:24

May you be one of the ones who believes. Amen.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thoughts are...I don't give a ? if you're ? or not..I won't treat you different in a negative way..if we cool, then I might ? jokes..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollywood is even working overdrive to tell us that Americas days are numbered!

Olympus has fallen
    White House Down
    GI JOE: Retaliation

what's the common theme in all those movies? The white house was taken over! This is not by coincidence! Don't be naive! Recognize the signs!

LOL!! My bad brotha.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    and..

As a ? we should be sensitive to anyone getting discriminated/ persecuted their right to live and be free is a civil right.. not CIVIL RIGHT.. i dont agree with marrying of the struggles but its a struggle nonetheless.. if it can happen to them.. meaning anyone else.. you better be damn sure it can happen to you..(Negroes) as far as hate/persecution/intolerance(And it has or does)

You can in good conscience expect people to be sensitive to your plight if you contribute to hate/bigotry.. in another arena..

Idk thats just me..

REACT... but post..
    I agree with you from a humanitarian standpoint but why should blacks always be sympathetic to other 'minorities' when they don't reciprocate? Were ? or any other minority for that matter sticking up for blacks during slavery and the civil rights era or decolonization period in the caribbean and Africa? Are ? behind blacks when yet another black man is murdered by police officers or citizens in the US?

Take the haute couture industry. That industry is ran by ? . Do black models have the same opportunities as white models? Are ? sticking up for the black models and their cause, like some blacks wanna stick up for these ? ?

? don't really need blacks to sympathize with them TBH. As a community they're way more tightnit and strong than blacks. It's no coincidence Obama mentioned them ? during his inauguration. He even referred to them his brothers or something like that. He didn't mention blacks directly. He's been appeasing them since his first term in office because they understand how this game is played. They pool their money together and pay to get their interests met. That's politics but blacks worldwide have yet to understand that. Blacks worldwide need to worry about gtheir own condition before they wanna be sympathetic to other groups who don't care for 'em anyway...

Do ? black folks not go through the same things as other black people do? Or are they immune from being black because they're ? ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    personally i dont give a damn wat people do in they personal life

why even tell me you ? , cause i dont give a ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    next they gonna want may 2 be " ? history month" or some ? ...

im not homophobic but when the people I kno that's ? is like " smh enough is enough its not that serious" things are getting out of hand...

smh they are not being oppressed at all there have been laws set 2 protect them from discrimination 4 years..
  • playmaker88
    Options

This is a bad argument. Just because you were once mistreated, doesn't mean you should abandon your principles. Right or wrong, a lot of black people honestly believe ? marriage is wrong. They shouldn't abandon their beliefs and take up the ? cause because back in the day blacks were denied rights too. That's silly.

All im saying is not being party to the persecution/hate

and lol @ principles.. see my good book post.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally I don't care about a person being ? or not, and I don't know why some people make it seem like it's the ultimate sin.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    being politically correct all the damn time gonna be the end of the world...

i can't wait till the movie the purge come out....people holding back all the time.. ? gonna start wilding out for no damn reason......

o wait..lemme turn on the news

That movie looks crazy I can't wait to see it.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    There's no such thinkg as being "born ? ". sorry

@MrsWest

And you would know this how?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Personally I don't care about a person being ? or not, and I don't know why some people make it seem like it's the ultimate sin.

some people find ? .murders drug dealers more redeemable.. they wont say it explicitly but.... look on the wall