Lil Junkie Finally Issues Apology To Family Of Emmett Till.. Update: Till Family rejects "apology"..

Options
15678911»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    playing hockey isnt corny at all, the fact u do it and ur a cornball is whats corny about it
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    playing hockey isnt corny at all, the fact u do it and ur a cornball is whats corny about it

sir you have less people listening to your raps than shenco and listen to a bunch of ? screaming emo ? into a mic and calling it music you lost your privilege to cally anybody a cornball. Not to mention you made a video response to a justin beiber video lmao.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ive already proven i have more views(not that views really matter either way actually) and killswitch engage(or any form of aggressive rock)>>>u bumping dave matthews while sitting with your ? friends, knitting, and telling stories of that one time u lost a hockey fight
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    aint gon lie that bieber song was pretty aight if im keepin it a hunnit
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

lmao i wasn't een gon waste my time arguing no mo but lmaoooo. how you gon make up stories about monizzle got ? friends then you saying a justin beiber song was "pretty aight" lmao you keep self ethering yourself son hahaha.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Ain't nobody talking about banning you Monizzle. You the only pathetic one that follows bcotton and mike across the reason making lame ass jokes that are the same.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

lmao i wasn't een gon waste my time arguing no mo but lmaoooo. how you gon make up stories about monizzle got ? friends then you saying a justin beiber song was "pretty aight" lmao you keep self ethering yourself son hahaha.

if thats the case, good, ill "ether" myself, better than having u tryna ride my ? every post and "ether" me, n/h
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Ain't nobody talking about banning you Monizzle. You the only pathetic one that follows bcotton and mike across the reason making lame ass jokes that are the same.

lol mike malice done asked multiple times and tagged me while asking on some snitch ? . and his sorry ass stay tagging me in his posts he my #1 fan. Them ? stay bitter at me.

malice.png[img][/img]
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

if thats the case, good, ill "ether" myself, better than having u tryna ride my ? every post and "ether" me, n/h

you the ? who keep responding bitter to every post tho i ain't ridin ? lmao

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm one Monizzle post away from freeposting..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm talking Bout right now. Ain't nobody brought up that banning ? but you.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2013
    Options
    bitter? no. petty........guilty as charged lol
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Weezy stans trying to derail this thread.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    Wow! First Rebook drops Rick Ross & now Pepsi drops Lil Wayne because of their offensive lyrics. One talkin' about putting molly in a woman's drink & the other comparing beating up the ? to Emitt Till's murder... Something's gotta change, hip-hops gotta change, WE gotta change.

Blame the ? ass simps that think that ? ? is worth degrading your race for.