E3 2013

Options

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    If exclusives don't mean anything I wonder if the XBOX is finally going to get a next-gen professional baseball franchise that's capable of competing with the MLB The Show series Sony has? Cause that multi-plat ? 2K keeps releasing every year is not doing that sport any justice on neither console.

ppl actually play MLB2k? didnt they do that million dollar pitching gimmick last year?

Exactly!

Hoffa!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Lol @ exclusives not being important. Ban this man from this section. Also gta will get game of the year

Nope.

GOTY will be Last of Us.

GTA5 will obviously get nods because its GTA and its a gonna break all kinds of sales records.And itll most likely be a great game.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From the gameplay I've seen it looks to be clunky but ill wait for the game to drop
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.ign.com/events/e3

Bayonetta 2 live now, Did Namco Bandai already have their conference?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If exclusives don't mean anything I wonder if the XBOX is finally going to get a next-gen professional baseball franchise that's capable of competing with the MLB The Show series Sony has? Cause that multi-plat ? 2K keeps releasing every year is not doing that sport any justice on neither console.

ppl actually play MLB2k? didnt they do that million dollar pitching gimmick last year?

And it was found out that people were cheating juicing the gameplay stats!!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, ? saying dumb ? in here now.

First of all, anyone using the term "casual" as some type of insult is lame as ? . If you ain't getting paid to be a gamer, then you're a casual too. Shut that dumb ? up. You buying every system out and spending half your annual salary on games doesn't make you any smarter in the discussion. It just makes you a junkie.

And no, the console stanning and battling on here has nothing to do with this being a Hip Hop site. It's just the nature of the beasts. You have two groups: console loyalists and people who just like to play games. No matter where you go, the console loyalists will fight. I don't understand it because it's not like they are getting paid to rep for the brand, but it's what's done either way.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    ...and I'm stating why that perception exists. Sony's trump card was deading MS' consumer policies which was the one thing 90% of posters on video game boards and "journalists" on video game sites have been whining about for over 4 months now. Their conference wasn't even really alive until they started to drop those bombs. It's what all those people were salivating at the mouth anticipating hence the ovation. It was never about the games at the show for the majority of those people. For me it was.

Lol at you acting like MS showed a bunch of games. Ryse demo sucks...

Most of the games on both consoles will be multiplats and for the most part that's what both of them showed.

You know you don't give a ? about the games... Lets be real Titanfall is going to get old quick you're not going to play it long. Ryse is going to suck.

You know you're not going to buy all those killer instinct characters.

Remember the last E3 where PS3 was bashed by developers and fans? Well Ps3 lost it barely lost but it lost and that effected some of its exclusives. This was after the Ps2 which crushed sales.

Now Xbox One is getting murdered by game developers and fans worse than Sony and Ps3 its not even close. If Ps4 becomes PS2 Its going to get its exclusives and if you're really about games you'd realize this and understand Sony who already has better game developer studios working for it will get even more exclusives. The way things are going PS4 is going to turn into the Ps2 and also note the PS4 will be sold in more countries than Xbox One.

Microsoft has been ? up royaly as a company lately and Im not talking just about Xbox. Don't be surprised if Xbox one just falls off a cliff and you're favorite games go to the Playstation.

Smart thing to do is do what I'm gunna do buy the consoles on launch sell them on Craigslist/eBay make some money and then next yr when you see what games are going to which console then decide. The only reason Im not getting both is bc I don't want to pay for both Live and PS+

? had 8 exclusive games on deck but they didn't show any games at all? LMFAO

Games is all I care about. PSP and DS having more games that interested me in the long run than 360, PS3 and Wii is why I stuck with portables last gen when it came to investing my dollars. Stop responding to me when it comes to this. I've stated many times that I don't take your posts on this matter seriously at all due to your inherent bias infecting your mind with sheer ignorance.

You guys are including killer instinct as a game if that's so Sony showed more games.... Like I've said over and over you can show 30 games it doesn't matter if all are ? . Halo really??? Ryse sucks Its a kinect game. Titanfall another call of duty with Mechs, Dead Rising just doesn't look that special but it is a good game and I do like Mirrors Edge but.... Have you played it?
    Quantam Break I have no idea about? It could be good I guess.

Do I have faith in Microsofts studios making great games? Not really... They didnt show me ? that made me say I have to get a Xbox.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    If you aren't being paid to play your games you're a casual? Lol stopped reading there
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm a junkie because I can afford to buy whatever games/system I want?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    ...and I'm stating why that perception exists. Sony's trump card was deading MS' consumer policies which was the one thing 90% of posters on video game boards and "journalists" on video game sites have been whining about for over 4 months now. Their conference wasn't even really alive until they started to drop those bombs. It's what all those people were salivating at the mouth anticipating hence the ovation. It was never about the games at the show for the majority of those people. For me it was.

Most of the games on both consoles will be multiplats and for the most part that's what both of them showed.

You know you don't give a ? about the games... Lets be real Titanfall is going to get old quick you're not going to play it long. Ryse is going to suck.

Remember the last E3 where PS3 was bashed by developers and fans? Well Ps3 lost it barely lost but it lost and that effected some of its exclusives. This was after the Ps2 which crushed sales.

Now Xbox One is getting murdered by game developers and fans worse than Sony and Ps3 its not even close. If Ps4 becomes PS2 Its going to get its exclusives and if you're really about games you'd realize this and understand Sony who already has better game developer studios working for it will get even more exclusives. The way things are going PS4 is going to turn into the Ps2 and also note the PS4 will be sold in more countries than Xbox One.

Microsoft has been ? up royaly as a company lately and Im not talking just about Xbox. Don't be surprised if Xbox one just falls off a cliff and you're favorite games go to the Playstation.

Smart thing to do is do what I'm gunna do buy the consoles on launch sell them on Craigslist/eBay make some money and then next yr when you see what games are going to which console then decide. The only reason Im not getting both is bc I don't want to pay for both Live and PS+

Games is all I care about. PSP and DS having more games that interested me in the long run than 360, PS3 and Wii is why I stuck with portables last gen when it came to investing my dollars. Stop responding to me when it comes to this. I've stated many times that I don't take your posts on this matter seriously at all due to your inherent bias infecting your mind with sheer ignorance.

You guys are including killer instinct as a game if that's so Sony showed more games.... Like I've said over and over you can show 30 games it doesn't matter if all are ? . Halo really??? Ryse sucks Its a kinect game. Titanfall another call of duty with Mechs, Dead Rising just doesn't look that special but it is a good game and I do like Mirrors Edge but.... Have you played it?

Do I have faith in Microsofts studios making great games? Not really... They didnt show me ? that made me say I have to get a Xbox.
    Lol so what games did Sony show that blew the roof off gaming world???
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Damn, ? saying dumb ? in here now.

First of all, anyone using the term "casual" as some type of insult is lame as ? . If you ain't getting paid to be a gamer, then you're a casual too. Shut that dumb ? up. You buying every system out and spending half your annual salary on games doesn't make you any smarter in the discussion. It just makes you a junkie.

And no, the console stanning and battling on here has nothing to do with this being a Hip Hop site. It's just the nature of the beasts. You have two groups: console loyalists and people who just like to play games. No matter where you go, the console loyalists will fight. I don't understand it because it's not like they are getting paid to rep for the brand, but it's what's done either way.

People aren't fighting bc their loyalist their fighting bc they can't admit Microsoft ? up. I even see PC fans and 360 only people who hate what MS is doing. I bought 2 360s, I had no problem with Xbox last year. They just ? up and their games don't look like anything special.

Y'all are pumping up Titanfall really? Xbox lost at E3 plain and simple now you guys want to support DRM.

Microsoft didnt show anything special to blow fans away, unless you like Halo.
  • John_Blazini
    Options

I actually want to play this but I sold my ps3..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Support drm or we give no ? about it like we didn't care about paying gold membership.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    If you aren't being paid to play your games you're a casual? Lol stopped reading there

Yes, by definition you're a casual. Your life doesn't depend on your gaming. Your livelihood doesn't depend on your gaming. Nothing important at all depends on your gaming. Just because you're obsessive about your gaming to nerdlike proportions doesn't mean ? . You might play video games 15 hours a day, it doesn't mean you know ? about what's being discussed here. It just means you're a loser with no life. If you aren't getting paid for gaming, it shouldn't be as serious to you as some of ya'll are making it. And again only a video game loser would sit here and try to insult someone by calling them a casual because seriously what reasonable person would even find that offensive?

People aren't fighting bc their loyalist their fighting bc they can't admit Microsoft ? up. I even see PC fans and 360 only people who hate what MS is doing. I bought 2 360s, I had no problem with Xbox last year. They just ? up and their games don't look like anything special.

Y'all are pumping up Titanfall really? Xbox lost at E3 plain and simple now you guys want to support DRM.

Microsoft didnt show anything special to blow fans away, unless you like Halo.

And those people are severe loyalists. Why else would they be riding and dying over a lost point? They are some M$/XBOX fanboys. Any reasonable gamer, who just happens to play M$ systems, would able to admit that at the very least, what M$ has done is risky.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Support drm or we give no ? about it like we didn't care about paying gold membership.

Naw homie .. xbl and DRM policies are two different beasts..

Besides even Sony has given up on the free online ? lol
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »

Dammit it sucks for me not to have a ps3 right now!!!

It will be on PS4 PSN market eventually. That's when I'll get it.

That makes 2 of us.

Let me see of the home console games I was interested in shown at this E3 Microsoft is publishing 7 of them. Games they demo'ed in real time meaning no CGI trailers that caught my eye the most were Dead Rising 3, Project Spark, Ryse and Forza 5 but ok sure they had no games and keep thinking it's just because of Killer Instinct.

Ryse is not a Kinect game you obviously didn't see the demonstration. There were QTE's in the game which could only be done by pressing a button on the gamepad something originated in Shenmue and continued with games like ? of War.

I don't care about Titanfall. Mirror's Edge never interested me and I don't get why you're bringing that up here. I'm interested in Quantum Break because it's by Remedy and I liked Alan Wake a lot unfortunately that was one game I was hoping they would demo that they didn't.

One more time these were the only games shown at E3 for the home consoles that peaked my interest listed by publisher

Microsoft Studios

Ryse
    Dead Rising 3
    Sunset Overdrive
    Forza 5
    Crimson Dragon
    Killer Instinct
    Project Spark

Sony Computer Entertainment

Infamous: Second Son
    Galak Z
    Secret Ponchos

Nintendo

X
    Bayonetta 2
    Super Smash Bros
    Mario Kart 8
    Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Konami

MGS V

Capcom

Deep Down

Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts III
    Final Fantasy XV

Ubi Soft

Watch Dogs
    The Crew
    Tom Clancy's The Division
    Rayman Legends
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Have you not looked at my posts the only game I really like is Infamous, ? zone Ill probably rent I thought the others where fun but that leveling up power ? just made online too hectic which got old (like Titan fall will be) killzone is probably the best looking demo at E3... Down under looks like its going to be amazing dont know about the game play same goes with the Order (its being mad by Santa Monica studios which has great developers though)

The thing about Sony is the game like the Last of Us, Uncharted, ? of War, Heavy Rain and that's what I've been pointing out. Even with Ps2 you had some crazy original games.

The biggest part is I rent games then to decide if I want to buy them.... I can't do that ? with MSofts ? . You guys where bragging about Msoft showing games so I said they really didnt most of those games are going to suck.

I even stated Microsoft had a chance to win me over but they never showed anything that said now its time to get their console. Sony has always brought great original ? and if the start selling bc of a lower price and no DRM which is most likely going to happen Sony will be even better. Last E3 Microsoft won with 360 they had a few cool exclusives. With developers like Epic GeOW creator bashing them and alot of devs saying the PS4 is easier to make games on and that they've been listening what do you think is going to happen?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    This monk dude feelings must have been hurt for him to be spewing that dumb ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...Last Of Us looks like a must have.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    This monk dude feelings must have been hurt for him to be spewing that dumb ?

Trust me, my feelings are not hurt. Everything you type is some cornball ? . I'm just making that known. But I'm guessing that's the case because you are in fact a cornball, so carry on.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you not looked at my posts the only game I really like is Infamous, ? zone Ill probably rent I thought the others where fun but that leveling up power ? just made online too hectic which got old (like Titan fall will be) killzone is probably the best looking demo at E3... Down under looks like its going to be amazing dont know about the game play same goes with the Order (its being mad by Santa Monica studios which has great developers though)

The thing about Sony is the game like the Last of Us, Uncharted, ? of War, Heavy Rain and that's what I've been pointing out. Even with Ps2 you had some crazy original games.

The biggest part is I rent games then to decide if I want to buy them.... I can't do that ? with MSofts ? . You guys where bragging about Msoft showing games so I said they really didnt most of those games are going to suck.

I even stated Microsoft had a chance to win me over but they never showed anything that said now its time to get their console. Sony has always brought great original ? and if the start selling bc of a lower price and no DRM which is most likely going to happen Sony will be even better. Last E3 Microsoft won with 360 they had a few cool exclusives. With developers like Epic GeOW creator bashing them and alot of devs saying the PS4 is easier to make games on and that they've been listening what do you think is going to happen?

Do you have a crystal ball or something?

Heavy Rain bored the ? out of me when I gave it a try at my friend's house since I usually helped him beat his games this last gen. The first Uncharted did nothing for me so I didn't even look at the sequels and I generally like Naughty Dog's games. So because they had no appeal to me I guess that means they were terrible right even when I could objectively state that they were well designed despite not appealing to my tastes? get over yourself.

A lot of what I saw at E3 from MS was impressive to me point blank. It may not have impressed you but it caught my attention as well as others that are buzzing about those games right now. So I'll keep an eye out for them as will many others. You stating back and forth that they were wack games and that MS had no games at E3 like someone with tourette's is not going to make that opinion anymore factual.