E3 2013

Options

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    "Comcast's new set-top box stores recorded content in the cloud versus a local hard drive. Also includes voice-activated control, allowing users to change TV channels or search for programming with spoken commands."

*? dead*
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This monk dude feelings must have been hurt for him to be spewing that dumb ?

Trust me, my feelings are not hurt. Everything you type is some cornball ? . I'm just making that known. But I'm guessing that's the case because you are in fact a cornball, so carry on.
    Says his feelings arent hurt, proceeds to catch feelings.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comcast sucks tho. It's the shenco of cable providers.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sony already has better exclusives than Microsoft anyway they are far more creative than halo could ever be... You got the Last of Us, Heavy Rain, ? of War, , Uncharted, an the list goes on...

Look, man. First off, I don't think Ryse is (at least exclusively) a Kinect game unless they somehow found a way for you to hit the buttons on the controller during QTE sequences without the controller and Killzone:Shadowfall is Killzone IV...there was a part 3 on PS3.

But I own and love Uncharted 1 & 2, Heavy Rain and GOW 1-3 and I got Last of Us pre ordered but really? Are these games really that much more genuinely "creative" than something like Halo?

Uncharted (Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider), Heavy Rain (real life, Saw, any crime thriller that involves a kidnapped child), ? of War (Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts) and Last of Us (Cormac McCarthy's the Road, 28 Days Later) are all or will be great games but they don't exactly set a standard for "creativity".

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another big selling point for the XBone for me is the controller. That is the best controller ever made, period. Even with the improvements to the Dual Shock 4, the XBone controller is still king. The new rumble, the new analog sticks, and that new DPAD. Its perfect now.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even remember the last time I used the d-pad on a game pad.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This monk dude feelings must have been hurt for him to be spewing that dumb ?

Trust me, my feelings are not hurt. Everything you type is some cornball ? . I'm just making that known. But I'm guessing that's the case because you are in fact a cornball, so carry on.
    Says his feelings arent hurt, proceeds to catch feelings.

If you consider me calling you what you are to be feelings, then yeah I guess they are caught, but again only a cornball thinks the way you do, so no ? are given on my part.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack post after wack post. It's to be expected from a casual
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack post after wack post. It's to be expected from a casual

You talking about yourself? So you're self defaming in addition to corny? Not a good look B.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the arcade should be the last place for feelings
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    Sony already has better exclusives than Microsoft anyway they are far more creative than halo could ever be... You got the Last of Us, Heavy Rain, ? of War, , Uncharted, an the list goes on...

Look, man. First off, I don't think Ryse is (at least exclusively) a Kinect game unless they somehow found a way for you to hit the buttons on the controller during QTE sequences without the controller and Killzone:Shadowfall is Killzone IV...there was a part 3 on PS3.

But I own and love Uncharted 1 & 2, Heavy Rain and GOW 1-3 and I got Last of Us pre ordered but really? Are these games really that much more genuinely "creative" than something like Halo?

Uncharted (Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider), Heavy Rain (real life, Saw, any crime thriller that involves a kidnapped child), ? of War (Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts) and Last of Us (Cormac McCarthy's the Road, 28 Days Later) are all or will be great games but they don't exactly set a standard for "creativity".

^^Layers of truth here...."creativity"
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

In that case there isn't a single creative game that's ever been Mane bc everything has been made into a movie. Watchmen isn't creative bc it has superheroes...

What you did sounds dumb... I'm saying those games have more creativity than a generic shooter and advances more than call of duty. I really meant it as far as gameplay... Tomb raider was annoying to me never liked the original on playstation it prevented me from ever touching a tomb raider game it wasn't fun at all to me.

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of the PS3's exclusives can touch the masterpiece of Halo now? Okay, done with this thread till some new ? is announced.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If we keeping it real, regardless of what you think of Halo as a game or its gameplay...its creativity is leaps and bounds above anything PlayStation related. The lore associated with Halo transcends video games into official comics, movies, television, merchandising, etc. The world of Halo is just so much more fleshed out. Halo 4 is also the highest selling Halo there is. Don't kid yourselves into thinking this franchise is falling off. M$ sees Halo like Disney see's Star Wars.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    proof that M$ is sniffin' dat raw

1371129739732.jpg
  • BlackxChild
    edited June 2013
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    If we keeping it real, regardless of what you think of Halo as a game or its gameplay...its creativity is leaps and bounds above anything PlayStation related. The lore associated with Halo transcends video games into official comics, movies, television, merchandising, etc. The world of Halo is just so much more fleshed out. Halo 4 is also the highest selling Halo there is. Don't kid yourselves into thinking this franchise is falling off. M$ sees Halo like Disney see's Star Wars.

Aliens and a warrior race Spartans are going extinct (jedis) out to destroy them out to prevent them from using the halo weapon aka Death Star... Playing a generic ass shooter.

Lol I'm Jk the vehicles where awesome and it was fun tthrough the first 3 it just got stale.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hate for XB1 is strong. ? said ain't no good games on that ? . LMAO!!!!!!
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Most of those games are going to be ? .... Titanfall looks like it has way too much ? going on in the multiplayer that ? will get old quick.

Ryse is already getting bad reviews.

Halo is the only game that has potential but I'm not a fan it had its run but the series doesn't interest me anymore.
  • stoneface
    edited June 2013
    Options

In that case there isn't a single creative game that's ever been Mane bc everything has been made into a movie. Watchmen isn't creative bc it has superheroes...

What you did sounds dumb... I'm saying those games have more creativity than a generic shooter and advances more than call of duty. I really meant it as far as gameplay... Tomb raider was annoying to me never liked the original on playstation it prevented me from ever touching a tomb raider game it wasn't fun at all to me.

Yeah, that's common sense. Technically, no idea is completely original. Thats not the point of my post, which you clearly missed. You just made it sound it sound as if those PS3 games are at a level of creativity that something like Halo could never touch. Im simply saying that thats ? because , at the end of the day, none of those games are any more "creative" than Halo, that's all.

And you didn't make clear that you were referring specifically to gameplay. Even from that standpoint, the same truth still applies.

What sounds dumb is you giving reviews and judgements for games from the future before their platforms even dropped, based on some reveal trailers.

None of the PS3's exclusives can touch the masterpiece of Halo now? Okay, done with this thread till some new ? is announced.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me with this but nobody said anything even remotely close to that ? .

• stoneface
    Options

Most of those games are going to be ? .... Titanfall looks like it has way too much ? going on in the multiplayer that ? will get old quick.

Halo is the only game that has potential but I'm not a fan it had its run but the series doesn't interest me anymore.

lol ? , I think I just fed a troll.

• BlackxChild
    Options

lol ? , I think I just fed a troll.

Troll-Face-Mario-res.jpg
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh your posts reeks of bias ness. To say the Xbox won't have any good games is ridiculous. A clouded mind says stupid ? . I've seen the game list for both systems and there are good games coming out on both.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I've noticed about this board, and I'm pretty sure it goes for most of us, is that the posters who don't have your system or game of choice, whatever it is, are people who you wouldnt want to play with anyway, so it all works out lol

Not necessarily correct ............ you, me and majority of the posters here have PS3's and none of want to play with @bcotton
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if that nagga didn't fall asleep mumbling lil Wayne's how to love in the middle of games, more people would play with him nh
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Bruh your posts reeks of bias ness. To say the Xbox won't have any good games is ridiculous. A clouded mind says stupid ? . I've seen the game list for both systems and there are good games coming out on both.

Who said it won't have good games? I said the ones they showed don't look that good I meant just for the press conference.