OFFICIAL 2013-2014 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

Options

Comments

• kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Jimmy ? organization over with his narcissistic ways. Clippers owner listened to CP3 and got Doc and kept him in L.A.

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Smh CP3 should be a Laker too

Lakers orginization definitely isn't without fault in how they handled Dwight though.

I hope Jeanie takes over basketball operations in the future. Jim Buss made 2 or 3 critical mistakes that have set us back since he took over.

Lakers never should have dropped out of championship contention after Phil left.

4 children who are old enough to run the franchise and Jimmy had to be in the forefront smh

Mike brown gets hired
    The ? blocks the Cp3 trade
    Signing Steve Nash
    Mike brown gets fired
    You have the opportunity to sign the zen master but you hire pringles

We definitely need Jeanie to take over the operations.

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is still a good and probably a more cohesive team. Sign some vets for 1 yr and lets make a run, ? that tanking ? do we even have a first round pick?
  • killap
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    This is still a good and probably a more cohesive team. Sign some vets for 1 yr and lets make a run, ? that tanking ? do we even have a first round pick?

There's no way we're making a run for a title even if "vets" are added. It's just not happening. All the real contenders have gotten not only better but YOUNGER (the key). We are old and washed up. This season will be painful to watch but at least we'll have enough cap space after this season to sign 2 rising (worthy of) max contract players.

I still feel like D12 leaving was a good thing for the Lakers in the long run. I'll take 1 bad season for a better chance of the future in 2014 with all the huge names becoming free agents then.
    You are the one who said title not I lol
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KAMAN?????

SMH.........

I was hoping we signed Mullens.....
  • killap
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    KAMAN?????

SMH.........

So much for younger and more athletic lol but I'm also assuming Mullins would want a multi year deal

I did hear that we will amnesty MWP and I really admire his heart and passion his best years are wayyyyyy behind him and not worth the money...I wouldn't mind us making a run at Corey Brewer
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KAMAN?????

SMH.........

Kaman = D'White Howard
  • toheeb27
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    KAMAN?????

SMH.........

I wouldn't mind us making a run at Corey Brewer

We just blew our whole mini mid level exception. We can do nothing now but sign folks for the Vet minimum. Doubt Brewer is taking the vet minimum.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say goodbye to artest.He's gonna get amnestied
    @kobebryant

No game 7 win without Metta! This is a tough day for laker nation #misspeace #newcbacasualty

Kobe acknowledging the ? who bailed him out in game 7 and delivered his 5th ring to him is outta there

Go head and flag this
  • northside7
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ^Lmao this lame ran up in this thread quick as soon as seen me post.I run this canadian puppet

You move when I tell u to ? .You still waiting for that thread about The King>>>Kobe aren't you? Lmao ? ?
  • northside7
    Options
    LoL @ run. You don't even run your own household but you think you run people on this site lmao

Kobe>>>Lbj by gargoyle sweater.

What does that equate to?

Gargoyle sweater jumping from one mans ? on to another man's. A ? catching feels because of one man's fans.
  • northside7
    Options
    I see you chi-town. I know you're a member of the brigade of co-signers and goat givers.

Y'all from the same city, so I know you're going to blindly support whatever. Thats cool.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    36G14Bk.gif

Get a ghostwriter or somethin you're trash.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    I see you chi-town. I know you're a member of the brigade of co-signers and goat givers.

Y'all from the same city, so I know you're going to blindly support whatever. Thats cool.

? quit crying, you acting like a ?
  • northside7
    Options
    I made my point.

You two ? steady stay in this thread clicking reactions lol

Kobe still burning your soul, that's why he's always on your mind.

• northside7
    Options

? quit crying, you acting like ?

Thank you proving my point.

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL @ run. You don't even run your own household but you think you run people on this site lmao

Kobe>>>Lbj by gargoyle sweater.

What does that equate to?

Gargoyle sweater jumping from one mans ? on to another man's. A ? catching feels because of one man's fans.

Every time this female jermajesty posts he gets #blammed

? hilarious.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The same city that they scared to show face in. Don't waste ya time with these fugazis...I went to more playoff games for their team than they did last year...broke ass ? was too scared to show face in their own city....pathetic .

Kaman a good pick up, if healthy...Ron a tough loss, one of few guys Kobe respects.
  • northside7
    Options

The same city that they scared to show face in. Don't waste ya time with these fugazis...I went to more playoff games for their team than they did last year...broke ass ? was too scared to show face in their own city....pathetic .

Kaman a good pick up, if healthy...Ron a tough loss, one of few guys Kobe respects.

C/S the bold. Kobe knows he can go into a battle with Ron and that Ron would bring 110%.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Sad for Metta to go but it was time to go... He just can't get up and down the court and barely can bend his knees when he runs, most stiffed legged ? I ever seen... But he brought his lunch pail this past season, it was my first year fully embracing Metta he was more spry and consistent than I've seen in years.. Not gonna miss the wide open jump shots he took with no regard tho or his horrible ball handles but Metta will always be a Laker, he earned his stripes
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Farmar is back, DAMN!!!!!!
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol we trying to get the 2008-2010 teams back together now I see
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it, bring back Sasha and L.O. too I guess