A journey of mine into Freemasonry

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freemasons cannot be trusted do you ? know what freemasons did to liberia ?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cant murder you idiot. If I lend you my car and take it back did I steal my car?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

What did they do?

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    The amount of ignorance in this thread...SMH. Truly educate yourselves and know what you speak about before you blurt out spineless conspiracy theories.
    Too much information out there to call these claims a "spinless conspiracy". I suggest you educate yourself. Freemasons are taught to decieve anyway
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The amount of ignorance in this thread...SMH. Truly educate yourselves and know what you speak about before you blurt out spineless conspiracy theories.
    Too much information out there to call these claims a "spinless conspiracy". I suggest you educate yourself. Freemasons are taught to decieve anyway

Lol...I was a crazy conspiracy theorist saying a lot of ? y'all are saying too. Until I actually joined and became a Freemason and realized that what I thought is actually ? . Been on both sides of the fence bruh. Have you?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

What did they do?

freemason are an elitist organization they elevated themselves above the population and suppressed the normal people. basically they were central to the destruction of the nation
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

What did they do?

freemason are an elitist organization they elevated themselves above the population and suppressed the normal people. basically they were central to the destruction of the nation

As much as they're reputed to be contributing to the decay of our nation. It can easily be debated whether there would even be a united states without freemasonic influence, considering a large amount of founding fathers were devout masons. It's all. A double edged sword. I personally think that they do more good than harm. Their charities. & other contributions in their communities are underrated.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Occult means hidden knowledge, some folks need to research better
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh if ppl gonna pull out one individual to rep a very large organization and say his negative image is the same for the group, than the same can be said for Christianity Pope Clement or Jews with the slavers or Islam with Bin Laden or the Hindi with the thugge
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go TS?
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And as far as the history, check this book out: 9781594778674_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kemet and Ta Seti created the mystery schools, because knowledge needs to be protected and shielded from the unconscious fools. That's why we have false books of knowledge all around society. Europeans learned this knowledge from the moors freely giving everything.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kemet and Ta Seti created the mystery schools, because knowledge needs to be protected and shielded from the unconscious fools. That's why we have false books of knowledge all around society. Europeans learned this knowledge from the moors freely giving everything.

Mystery schools began waaayyy before the advent of Egypt man.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »

Mystery schools began waaayyy before the advent of Egypt man.

Hmmm, how ancient are we talking about?
  • GSonII
    Options
    Believe what you will but there central theme is power and control and they will do a lot of down right evil things to people to get power and control. The whole they are not an accepted lodge mess when things go wrong should not be believed or respected either
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    The first free masons were actually black men.

DAMN LIE. the Very first mason was Albert Pike. a WHITE BOY !

so he confided in 2 other negroes huh? ? PLEASE!

you ? believe whatever the white masons shove down your gullets...
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Lol...I was a crazy conspiracy theorist saying a lot of ? y'all are saying too. Until I actually joined and became a Freemason and realized that what I thought is actually ? . Been on both sides of the fence bruh. Have you?
    Its not really even a conspiracy. Freemasonry is linked back to luciferian principals. Thats fact. Im not interested in arguing with a ? on who lucifer is or what he or may or may not be. Jesus is the only light I need. All that double meaning stuff masons talk is only meant to decieve. I actually feel sorry for you
  • GSonII
    Options
    Masons are only after power and control like the government so things like the ? conversation are only used as tools to try and gain power and control. Like I have said, they are your local police, lawyers, doctors, nurses, politicians, etc. Anywhere you can find some people who will do anything for power and control that is where you can find masons.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not really even a conspiracy. Freemasonry is linked back to luciferian principals. Thats fact. Im not interested in arguing with a ? on who lucifer is or what he or may or may not be. Jesus is the only light I need. All that double meaning stuff masons talk is only meant to decieve. I actually feel sorry for you

lol yes, pray for me bro...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao now Pike was the first mason and Freemasonry is based on luciferian principles hilarious.

I have found a common theme with cats that believe this kind of ? , they smoke copious amounts of weed.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    lmao now Pike was the first mason and Freemasonry is based on luciferian principles hilarious.

I have found a common theme with cats that believe this kind of ? , they smoke copious amounts of weed.
    The history points back to Luciferian principles. History is history. Your whole purpose on here is too vehemently deny this. Trust me, I get it. But the whole luciferian way of thinking is part of the foundation of freemasonry. Y'all apparently don't think as Lucifer as the devil. ? is bogus

FYI. I don't even smoke weed
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The only thing you've said that is correct is history is history. If you knew the 'history', you would know Freemasonry as you recognize it today was around well before Luciferian principles breh.. So how could THAT be Freemasonry's foundation?

For someone who is supposedly very Christian.. you haven't read the Bible or understand its history well either. Lucifer was never associated with Satan/the devil in the original texts. You 'believe' this because you were told this at some point. The association came from the King James versions. This is all 100% fact and is not taught in any of the degree work for Freemasonry. All that being said, there are MANY Christian Freemasons that also still believe the name Lucifer = Satan. Let me guess, they have been hoodwinked..lol.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    The only thing you've said that is correct is history is history. If you knew the 'history', you would know Freemasonry as you recognize it today was around well before Luciferian principles breh.. So how could THAT be Freemasonry's foundation?

For someone who is supposedly very Christian.. you haven't read the Bible or understand its history well either. Lucifer was never associated with Satan/the devil in the original texts. You 'believe' this because you were told this at some point. The association came from the King James versions. This is all 100% fact and is not taught in any of the degree work for Freemasonry. All that being said, there are MANY Christian Freemasons that also still believe the name Lucifer = Satan. Let me guess, they have been hoodwinked..lol.
    My point is I don't care about who Freemasons "interpret" Lucifer to be. Its a conversation masons can fight amongst each other about. All I know is Lucifer is an entity not of ? or Christ. You can only serve one master and I don't acknowledge Lucifer as my master. You on the other hand........
  • twatgetta
    Options

Albert Pike was a Lucerferian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

It's a sad ? ' day when ? stand up to defend White folks Cults. a sad ? ' day indeed.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Masons preach that there are Many "Gods" and many ways to reach ? in Heaven...that one doctrine alone proves they are Satanic is origin because the Most High tells us plainly in the Bible that he is way...the truth...and the life...and NO MAN and see the father except he go thru him. meaning, there's only ONE WAY to Heaven. not many ways.

And notice it's alwasy the low-level footsoldier Masons out here defending this cult. they are the worst since they don't knw ? about the cult they joined but are the main ones in your face defending it.