Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These threads always ends the same way.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based on scripture, Lucifer does have some connection to Satan. Wasn't Lucifer an angelic being thrown out of Heaven by the Most High after the rebellion?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    "Lucifer, son of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of Earth!"
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    lmao now Pike was the first mason and Freemasonry is based on luciferian principles hilarious.

I have found a common theme with cats that believe this kind of ? , they smoke copious amounts of weed.

Albert Pike was a Lucerferian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

It's a sad ? ' day when ? stand up to defend White folks Cults. a sad ? ' day indeed.

Thanks for proving me correct. :)

1. You said Pike was the first mason. This is incorrect.
    2. Also using the link YOU posted, and searching that page for the word "Lucifer", Yields 1 link.
    i4kfwj.png
    3. Said link http://albertpike.wordpress.com/albert-pike-lucifer/ shows this in the last paragraph.

j6he8w.png

4. I encourage you to read the entire article.

• major pain
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Masons preach that there are Many "Gods" and many ways to reach ? in Heaven...that one doctrine alone proves they are Satanic is origin because the Most High tells us plainly in the Bible that he is way...the truth...and the life...and NO MAN and see the father except he go thru him. meaning, there's only ONE WAY to Heaven. not many ways.

And notice it's alwasy the low-level footsoldier Masons out here defending this cult. they are the worst since they don't knw ? about the cult they joined but are the main ones in your face defending it.

I challenge you to find a mason that 'preaches' there are many gods. Freemasonry is agnostic in the sense that the requirement is that you believe in a diety. Explain Christian masons if they somehow believe in 'other' gods? Its not a religion nor does it attempt to BE a religion. Members are free to choose whichever '? ' they believe in.

The bolded is funny. Despite you not being a 'member' you're somehow more knowledgeable than the 'footsoldier'? How does this make any sense?

Also, typically when attacked with falsehoods and fallacies, expect a response.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There cowards after power and control. There code word is RUOG or some form of that. They try to take ownership of things they don't own so there is no freedom in this corny group of lost people at all. They like to work in government or anywhere were people have unnatural amounts of power and control like police, lawyers, doctors, nurses, judges, politics, ambulance services,etc. A so-called gang frequently affiliates themselves with Masons in current black culture, they also try and associate themselves with some ? called G-Star.

I hate to post all of this on the net but I am only here to help and enlighten people lost. The reason why I hate to post it is because it is so easy for law enforcement, lawyers, and other power and control hungry cowards to push the truth aside and label it a conspiracy theory.

This is no conspiracy theory all of this stuff is real life experiences for me
  • major pain
    Options
    Copious amounts...
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I challenge you to find a mason that 'preaches' there are many gods
    This is the same bait you had me take earlier in this thread. You asked me to "find one quote where Pike mentions Lucifer as ? ", and when I provided several you disowned all of them. I even provided page numbers to the books for reference.

At the end of the day you in here challenging ? to prove to you information thats already been here thousands of years ago. You defending a group of people that been plotting evil since forever
  • major pain
    Options
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    As I have stated before in this thread. Getting into back and forths with these people over stuff were there are no facts to back up your argument is right up there alley. No sense in having the ? argument or the Devil/Lucifer argument with these people. That stuff is not factual and is only used by such people as a tool to try and gain power and control.

The true evil dealings and doings of these people come from there doings not there words. They are evil people who seek power and control in order to empower each other at every turn. They are your law enforcement agents, judges, lawyers, doctors, nurses, politicians, etc. They are perverts who work in mental health so they can ? and molest people and claim the person is insane if they report them. They run underground sex rings from prostitution to ? and discipline. The are evil, power and control hunger and perverted people. Since they are not intelligent enough to actually build anything they seek to use you, take away from you, the unsuspecting general public and empower each other
  • Focal Point
    Options
    This is the same bait you had me take earlier in this thread. You asked me to "find one quote where Pike mentions Lucifer as ? ", and when I provided several you disowned all of them. I even provided page numbers to the books for reference.

At the end of the day you in here challenging ? to prove to you information thats already been here thousands of years ago. You defending a group of people that been plotting evil since forever

You provided one page number...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited October 2013
    Options
    LOL at @blackamerica wacking this post:
    Based on scripture, Lucifer does have some connection to Satan. Wasn't Lucifer an angelic being thrown out of Heaven by the Most High after the rebellion?

Do you realize that i'm agreeing with your stance?

• major pain
    Options
    c1up wrote: »

You provided one page number...

I'm glad someone else was able to point this out. While producing 3 quotes, he was only able to provide ONE page number for ONE of those quotes. That same quote in its entirety is shown in the links I posted recently after one of these guys posted the wiki article on Pike. The OTHER two quotes are not even in Morals and Dogma and were NEVER of Pike's writings. The conspiracy theorists glance over this fact all the time, while doing their 'research'.

Now there's a guy in this thread saying masons run sex rings and he has firsthand knowledge of this stuff. Who touched you breh? Report that guy immediately.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I know a lot of good and ? up people that are Masons. People really in here throwing shots at a boys club not based on facts, but on their perception of others practices warped by their religious views. Christianity is proven time and time again to be dogmatic, unwelcoming and aggressive. while throwing shots at others for their beliefs and applying their own definitions, they will never accept that their own text is suspect and supported by irrational emotions and fear of the unknown..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mystery schools existed for thousands of years and that was before Europeans even knew what a school was. Smh, you need more teachings, this is over 5,000 years of hiding knowledge before lower minds corrupted it.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    The mystery schools existed for thousands of years and that was before Europeans even knew what a school was. Smh, you need more teachings, this is over 5,000 years of hiding knowledge before lower minds corrupted it.

Was happening in Nubia and brought up to Kemet.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I know a lot of good and ? up people that are Masons. People really in here throwing shots at a boys club not based on facts, but on their perception of others practices warped by their religious views. Christianity is proven time and time again to be dogmatic, unwelcoming and aggressive. while throwing shots at others for their beliefs and applying their own definitions, they will never accept that their own text is suspect and supported by irrational emotions and fear of the unknown..
    Dogmatic? Unwelcoming? Aggressive? You can say the EXACT same thing about Freemasonry. Masons are the most grimey, power obsessed, deceitful group of people ever known to man. That ain't no "perception" its fact. Plus, if you have to conceal your core beliefs and act in secrecy then you can't be trusted in no way.
  • major pain
    Options
    lmao.. wait.. wut..

Did I just read Freemasonry is Dogmatic? Unwelcoming? and Aggressive?

An organization that allows upstanding and moral men of any religion to come together and fellowship is somehow dogmatic and unwelcoming... ridiculous.

Also, we're somehow hiding our core beliefs and act in secrecy.. yet all these people know what we do.

Contradictory much?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    im thinking about becoming one either during college or after.. idk
  • blackamerica
    Options
    lmao.. wait.. wut..

An organization that allows upstanding and moral men of any religion to come together and fellowship is somehow dogmatic and unwelcoming... ridiculous.

Also, we're somehow hiding our core beliefs and act in secrecy.. yet all these people know what we do.

Contradictory much?
    Albert Pike upstanding?J Edgar Hoover moral? Newt Ingrich? George Bush Sr? Gtfoh lol. You can't be serious. Freemasonry is nothing of ? . The Bible warns of those who mislead and confuse others away from ? .

My concern is the 33rd degree Freemasons in positions of power (Presidents, judges, politicians etc..) Where does their loyalty lay most? Country or Brotherhood? Why reveal to the public your rank as a Freemason? I think the public deserves to know
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not touching this subject....too many numerous heated discussions to the point where I'm in the "no ? given" zone.
  • major pain
    Options
    lmao.. wait.. wut..

Contradictory much?
    Albert Pike upstanding?J Edgar Hoover moral? Newt Ingrich? George Bush Sr? Gtfoh lol. You can't be serious. Freemasonry is nothing of ? . The Bible warns of those who mislead and confuse others away from ? .

My concern is the 33rd degree Freemasons in positions of power (Presidents, judges, politicians etc..) Where does their loyalty lay most? Country or Brotherhood? Why reveal to the public your rank as a Freemason? I think the public deserves to know

I was actually going to respond to this post, but ya know what it doesnt even matter.. lol

You still cant admit you're wrong about those quotes you posted so you'll never actually have an intelligent discussion about this subject.

Good night. Have to go take part in this evil, global conspiracy now.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Damn... didn't know Prince Hall was evil... thought he was just a brotha on his come up some hundreds of years ago
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

I don't think they make these in smalls cuz....Only grown up sizes

MAS-GLN.JPG

• major pain
    Options

I don't think they make these in smalls cuz....Only grown up sizes

MAS-GLN.JPG

gdamn.. there isnt a height requirement.. yet.