A journey of mine into Freemasonry

Options

Comments

• No_Way_Jose
    No_Way_Jose Members Posts: 71
    Options
    How the ? does one "journey" into freemasonry? What kind of Aleister Crowley ? ? , man? I didn't read the post because the title sounded stupid, and if you journeyed into Freemasonry, why the ? did you come back?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I was actually going to respond to this post, but ya know what it doesnt even matter.. lol

You still cant admit you're wrong about those quotes you posted so you'll never actually have an intelligent discussion about this subject.

Good night. Have to go take part in this evil, global conspiracy now.
    I BEEN done discussing with you lol. Your the one on here defending a racist (Albert Pike) who seems apologetic towards lucifer. Really nothing else to debate here

Freemasonry ain't for black folk yall
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think y'all are forgetting there are different degrees of freemasonry.....T/S is not gonna be anywhere near the level that gets the attention of conspiracy theorists......
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freemasons should be considered a gang. America even labelled 5 percenters a gang. Why are freemasons the only ones not considered a gang?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are all social beings. We as social beings have the need to belong somewhere or believe in something bigger than ourselves. You know in some sense we are still the apes that wandered around the african steppes in a flock some thousands years ago. What made us click then, still makes us click today. We need brotherhood, food, family and ? . You might be in a suit at a office, but you are still a monkey in a suit. Sure we might have somewhat evolved, but i fear the answers to the universe will forever elude us. Therefore we must be able to identify with others in able to preserve our primal needs or we shall forever drift along alone looking for answers that we will never get. Try different stuff, evolve as a human being. Life is a journey. Live and learn, but at the end of the day it doesn't mean a ? if you are a christian, freemason, muslim, jew or anything else. You are still satisfying the same primal needs as the next ape.
  • GSonII
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We are all social beings. We as social beings have the need to belong somewhere or believe in something bigger than ourselves. You know in some sense we are still the apes that wandered around the african steppes in a flock some thousands years ago. What made us click then, still makes us click today. We need brotherhood, food, family and ? . You might be in a suit at a office, but you are still a monkey in a suit. Sure we might have somewhat evolved, but i fear the answers to the universe will forever elude us. Therefore we must be able to identify with others in able to preserve our primal needs or we shall forever drift along alone looking for answers that we will never get. Try different stuff, evolve as a human being. Life is a journey. Live and learn, but at the end of the day it doesn't mean a ? if you are a christian, freemason, muslim, jew or anything else. You are still satisfying the same primal needs as the next ape.

Somewhat true, but the way you pursue your happiness, lessons, etc matters. Freemasons in America are after power and control and they do a lot of harm to people that are not a part of there system. They are your American police (any law enforcement), lawyers, doctors, nurses, politicians(including judges). You can find them anywhere where the system allows the so-called authorities to have an un-natural amount of power and control, such as these mental health wards where they hide behind the system and become ? and sexual ? .

It is not just about brotherhood with masons it is about power and control. You must ask yourself, "Why are we assembling"? The answer to the question when it comes to masons is to get as much power and control over society as we can.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Somewhat true, but the way you pursue your happiness, lessons, etc matters. Freemasons in America are after power and control and they do a lot of harm to people that are not a part of there system. They are your American police (any law enforcement), lawyers, doctors, nurses, politicians(including judges). You can find them anywhere where the system allows the so-called authorities to have an un-natural amount of power and control, such as these mental health wards where they hide behind the system and become ? and sexual ? .

It is not just about brotherhood with masons it is about power and control. You must ask yourself, "Why are we assembling"? The answer to the question when it comes to masons is to get as much power and control over society as we can.
    To piggyback of what you said. The biggest concern is when you have judges, lawyers & politicians all part of a secret brotherhood, you have to question where exactly their loyalty is. Is it with the brotherhood or with the ppl of America? Should I trust a judge w/ my freedom who's aligned with a secret organization? I think it's only right that ppl in power publicly announce their allegiance with any fraternity other than the one we see them for. Secret societies should not exist in a country that prides itself of freedom
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound white. The universe is connected ? and Oludumare is the connection
  • born7od
    born7od Members Posts: 19
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    LOL.....

These lodges are mostly "social clubs"...........

Not a lot of "secret society" ? going on at the meetings.......

If you want to socialize and possibly make new connections it should be cool.......

If you go trying to find out the "mysteries", you might be disappointed...............

I mastered 120 and I'm a traveling man from MWPHGLofGA. Have to say i was a bit upset, alot the "knowledge" I knew already. It cool, met some cool brothers.
  • born7od
    born7od Members Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm also a travelling man.. All I can tell you is to listen to NOTHING you hear about Freemasonry from non-Freemason's.. Make sure to ask all of your questions to the Brothers you are going to meet with, I would say 90% of your questions will be answered with the exception of the answers you'll receive once you become one.. It's been a great experience for me as I've met lots of interesting people, had a lot of fun, done a lot of work and actually learned quite a few things.. Most important piece of info I can give you as you potentially begin your journey is to go into it with an open mind.. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me or @major pain.. Good luck...

^^^^
    THIS

its nothing secret about Free Masonry, most everything is on the internet in plain view... I have nothing to hide, I tell you anything you need to know, as longs as it dont interfere with my obligation I took, I can't and wont reveal any signs, signals, and grips, which one mason recognize another brother in light or in dark.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you a part of them prince hall black mason groups then it ain't ? but a community organziation/social club. Them ? dont get passed any real information

So there is a difference.

• GSonII
    Options
    Seriously, why would anyone join something like this which will only reveal you as a liar and poor decision maker? The next time some masons get caught up in a political scandal or crime ring what are you going to say? That's not my lodge. We don't condone that.

If it is all about being social, why join the Masons? Why not make up your own group with its own name?
  • major pain
    Options
    Seriously, why would anyone join something like this which will only reveal you as a liar and poor decision maker? The next time some masons get caught up in a political scandal or crime ring what are you going to say? That's not my lodge. We don't condone that.

If it is all about being social, why join the Masons? Why not make up your own group with its own name?

What a hilariously flawed outlook this is..
  • GSonII
    Options

Where is the flaw? It is the same way I see joining gangs. Some set gets there money by turning out 12 year old girls. The next set simply says that aint my set. Why join any of that nationwide stuff to start with? Why not make up your own groups and let it be known what you stand for? A KKK member is not joining the Black Panthers and vice versa. They stand for totally different stuff. Why join the masons when they are up in facilities and government using loopholes and laws to there advantage to commit crimes against civilization if you are not with that?
  • major pain
    Options

Where is the flaw? It is the same way I see joining gangs. Some set gets there money by turning out 12 year old girls. The next set simply says that aint my set. Why join any of that nationwide stuff to start with? Why not make up your own groups and let it be known what you stand for? A KKK member is not joining the Black Panthers and vice versa. They stand for totally different stuff. Why join the masons when they are up in facilities and government using loopholes and laws to there advantage to commit crimes against civilization if you are not with that?

Its pretty clear what the organization stands for. For some reason, people like you just FEEL there is more to it.

You're "flaw" comes into the fact that you cant seem to separate the organization and its purpose from the fact that there may be a handful of ? people that MIGHT do something nefarious. Also, you just compared a GANG that is known for committing crimes to a philanthropic organization. Am I supposed to speak for every single mason and their actions? Are you supposed to speak for every single person of your same ilk?

There is flat out a difference between a lodge SANCTIONING some individuals actions and an individual being a part of a lodge and carrying out his own actions. If you cant see that, then you're simply blind.

You cats act like as soon as someone joins a lodge, they are automatically responsible for the next man.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Its pretty clear what the organization stands for. For some reason, people like you just FEEL there is more to it.

You're "flaw" comes into the fact that you cant seem to separate the organization and its purpose from the fact that there may be a handful of ? people that MIGHT do something nefarious. Also, you just compared a GANG that is known for committing crimes to a philanthropic organization. Am I supposed to speak for every single mason and their actions? Are you supposed to speak for every single person of your same ilk?

There is flat out a difference between a lodge SANCTIONING some individuals actions and an individual being a part of a lodge and carrying out his own actions. If you cant see that, then you're simply blind.

You cats act like as soon as someone joins a lodge, they are automatically responsible for the next man.
    People do it to Christians all the time bro. Just read the comments in threads like this one. No sympathy

The problem, like I've said before, is the fact masons operate in secrecy. Even among their own fraternity. You can't learn certain secrets until you move up in degrees. Why? If we represent the same club, why are you withholding information? Another thing, Why have secret handshakes, Symbols, code words? Ofcourse ppl will assume certain things when you act in this manner
  • major pain
    Options

People do it to Christians all the time bro. Just read the comments in threads like this one. No sympathy

The problem, like I've said before, is the fact masons operate in secrecy. Even among their own fraternity. You can't learn certain secrets until you move up in degrees. Why? If we represent the same club, why are you withholding information? Another thing, Why have secret handshakes, Symbols, code words? Ofcourse ppl will assume certain things when you act in this manner

lol... and thats fine. except until you same people get told the reasons for these things you STILL want it to be something else.

also.. its not about learning 'secrets' .... its about gaining KNOWLEDGE

Day 1 when you step foot into your new job, do you get handed over the company's financials?
  • blackamerica
    Options
    [.
    lol... and thats fine. except until you same people get told the reasons for these things you STILL want it to be something else.

also.. its not about learning 'secrets' .... its about gaining KNOWLEDGE

Day 1 when you step foot into your new job, do you get handed over the company's financials?
    There is no reasonable explanation for secret meetings, rituals, handshakes & symbolism. If it's only about gaining "knowledge" then why not share this incredible bit of knowledge with other ppl to help them. Anybody who operates in secrecy can NOT be trusted. My guess is the secrecy is to avoid public criticism. Either way it's all not for black folks
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

Most of their secrecy stems from their persecution IMO. They had/have too much influence and worked for principles that weren't in favor of the monarchy & Catholic Church at the time so they got attacked a lot.

They had quite a few inflitration attempts against them to wield said influence towards their own ends, hence the circles within circles.
  • GSonII
    Options
    Once again throughout society masons have done some horrible things and they continue to do so. There is no reason to affiliate yourself with them. It is not like they are your real brothers and sisters whom you have seen grow from day one and you have made a vow to love unconditionally.
  • major pain
    Options
    Once again throughout society masons have done some horrible things and they continue to do so. There is no reason to affiliate yourself with them. It is not like they are your real brothers and sisters whom you have seen grow from day one and you have made a vow to love unconditionally.

Tell me more.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    [quote="Osirus_Jenkins;724509

Not everything is for everybody.

? people. Everybody wants a handout instead of working for stuff so no they shouldn't 'give' away the knowledge

The pope and his cardinals have a library containing documents that will never be seen by the human eye if they are successful, yet black people follow Christianity blindly. Why do blacks trust the church? Have you ever seen your church's fund?[/quote]
    Um, speak for yourself. There are some Christian ppl who changed their life around and give all credit to Jesus. I wouldn't call that blind following. Blind following is joining a fraternity where members withhold certain information from you, based on your degree
    level. It's funny, your so mad at Christianity you haven't even thought to question freemasonry, which its foundation run back to Albert Pike, a RACIST
  • major pain
    Options

Um, speak for yourself. There are some Christian ppl who changed their life around and give all credit to Jesus. I wouldn't call that blind following. Blind following is joining a fraternity where members withhold certain information from you, based on your degree
    level. It's funny, your so mad at Christianity you haven't even thought to question freemasonry, which its foundation run back to Albert Pike, a RACIST

Except Freemasonry, and its foundation was around before Pike was born.

Also, any mason is free to advance to any degree they choose. So... how is the information being "withheld"? Perhaps there is something to this concept of earning knowledge.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Except Freemasonry, and its foundation was around before Pike was born.

Also, any mason is free to advance to any degree they choose. So... how is the information being "withheld"? Perhaps there is something to this concept of earning knowledge.
    But you can't deny Pike's influence in freemasonry. He was a revolutionary for Freemasons. Now would I join a fraternity with a corrupt, racist KKK, luciferian history? No. But some ? will do ANYTHING for the glory