True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one liners killed me this episode

jason: I think you got stock holders syndrome.
    Arlene to lafayette: You ? ........................voodoo ? !

Why they ? nora though? ? damn, they killing everybody on some game of thrones ? . I guess I was wrong about only ancient vampers being able to fly. Nora is damn near 400 years old so I guess you have to be around that age or older.

I still think russel is gonna play a big roll in the end from what he said in the past. Because what he said about a war between vampers and humans is happening now. Which leads me to believe he knew something about this ? . I think the wolves are gonna play a big part in the end too. They can't just be a side story and they go hand in hand with vamps. Russel was gathering the wolves over the years for protection for when the ? pops off.

wtf happened to him anyway? I dont remember where he went or how he died or if he even died? I vaguely remember last season. I just remember lilith and all the vamps going ham.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one liners killed me this episode

jason: I think you got stock holders syndrome.
    Arlene to lafayette: You ? ........................voodoo ? !

Why they ? nora though? ? damn, they killing everybody on some game of thrones ? . I guess I was wrong about only ancient vampers being able to fly. Nora is damn near 400 years old so I guess you have to be around that age or older.

I still think russel is gonna play a big roll in the end from what he said in the past. Because what he said about a war between vampers and humans is happening now. Which leads me to believe he knew something about this ? . I think the wolves are gonna play a big part in the end too. They can't just be a side story and they go hand in hand with vamps. Russel was gathering the wolves over the years for protection for when the ? pops off.

wtf happened to him anyway? I dont remember where he went or how he died or if he even died? I vaguely remember last season. I just remember lilith and all the vamps going ham.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sookie Stackhouse is a ? .

What was the song at the end?

Poor Jason. He stay getting strong armed by these hoes.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did Hoyt die? What happend to his moms?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This episode was the ? !! The pacing was nice and you can feel that some ? is about to happen in the last two episodes.

That violet chick made jason hold her pocket and wash her panties lol. She got to be 500 - 600 years old talking about mid-evil catholic ? .

That crazy ass christian chick and that japanese girl fight was ? hilarious!! Sarah can't fight for ? , she tried to break japanese girl neck and failed lol! That japanese chick kneed her in the ? WTF!! When she finally killed the asian broad that crazy ? said "Thank you jesus". ? DEAD!!!(greatest true blood scene of all time)

Eric done snapped!! he day walking now and bout to make the others day walk too.

That aint sam baby, that's her boyfriend that got murked baby.

Sookie don't value her ? not one single bit anymore SMH. Just like ? 's in real life, chase after bad boys.Then after they get used up and fall off they finally show the good guy attention.

Will Munny wrote: »
    John lennon's son
    texas409 wrote: »
    He caught major feelings cause his ? chose jason. Then he left town.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode was the ? !! The pacing was nice and you can feel that some ? is about to happen in the last two episodes.

That violet chick made jason hold her pocket and wash her panties lol. She got to be 500 - 600 years old talking about mid-evil catholic ? .

That crazy ass christian chick and that japanese girl fight was ? hilarious!! Sarah can't fight for ? , she tried to break japanese girl neck and failed lol! That japanese chick kneed her in the ? WTF!! When she finally killed the asian broad that crazy ? said "Thank you jesus". ? DEAD!!!(greatest true blood scene of all time)

Eric done snapped!! he day walking now and bout to make the others day walk too.

Sookie don't value her ? not one single bit anymore SMH. Just like ? 's in real life, chase after bad boys.Then after they get used up and fall off they finally show the good guy attention.

John lennon's son

1) That scene between the christian chick and japanese girl was silly to me. First of all, the Japanese chick was beating the ? out of the christian chick so why would she run away so fearfully? If you're in a shady place, get attack, but can clearly get the better attacker, do you beat the ? out of your attacker and try to get out of the place the way you came or do you run terrified from the attacker deeper into the shady place? Also, if you've got heels on and come across a grating that clearly will catch those heels, do you try to run across or simply take off the heels? ? was dumb.

2) It's Sam's baby. That's why Alcide and Sam commented that his "scent was on her." Yeah, I know it's silly to believe that a heightened sense of smell would be able to determine the lineage of an embryo, but that's True Blood for you. Turn your brain off and enjoy.

3) Hoyt's not dead. Jessica glamored him and sent him to Alaska.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yeah that whole Asian chick scene was weird. Like why weren't all the gaurds handling that ? why did the fake Christian girl have to handle it.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I still think jason has some kind of fairy blood in him. Violet said his blood tasted good and so did jessica. A bunch of others have been going crazy over him too. Even ? are chaising after him(pause). Fairies seem to attract people hella much.

I'm still trying to figure out why jason was tripping out whenever warlow was sneaking around. Then he gave him his blood and he's been cool ever since. Then that scene where sookie thought about warlo's face appearing in the bathroom happened. I think warlow is up to something. Like someone said earlier, some things about him are a little shady. Like throwing niall into that place when he could have just explained to him what happened. Then the whole looking like freddy kruger thing to some innocent looking dude(he could have just cut his hair). Also his voice changed too. His whole being with sookie forever is a little weird too, like that can't just be it. I think sookie is about to blast his ass because she figured him out.

John lennon's son

1) That scene between the christian chick and japanese girl was silly to me. First of all, the Japanese chick was beating the ? out of the christian chick so why would she run away so fearfully? If you're in a shady place, get attack, but can clearly get the better attacker, do you beat the ? out of your attacker and try to get out of the place the way you came or do you run terrified from the attacker deeper into the shady place? Also, if you've got heels on and come across a grating that clearly will catch those heels, do you try to run across or simply take off the heels? ? was dumb.

2) It's Sam's baby. That's why Alcide and Sam commented that his "scent was on her." Yeah, I know it's silly to believe that a heightened sense of smell would be able to determine the lineage of an embryo, but that's True Blood for you. Turn your brain off and enjoy.

3) Hoyt's not dead. Jessica glamored him and sent him to Alaska.

1. ? THAT ? WAS G.O.A.T!! I aint never seen a woman knee another woman in the ? before lol. It's called dark comedy bruh, something true blood has been doing for the longest

2. This may be true, I didn't catch that. But then again alcide could have meant he knew they was ? . He smelled the bed in that one scene and had a look on his face like "they was just here, ? ".

3. LOL he still caught major feelings. So much he wanted to forget and moved next door to sarah pailen. Jason stay ruining happy homes.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either Bill or Eric have to die.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that whole Asian chick scene was weird. Like why weren't all the gaurds handling that ? why did the fake Christian girl have to handle it.

I was angry she got killed. one thing I noticed on true blood if a bad ? has a minor role on the show she dies eventually. I liked that Japanese milf. what sam said to sookie when she tried to throw the ? at him struck a chord with me 'cuz yeah like somebody posted she spent some time chasing the bad boys and now that they used her up she wants to start to find a good man just the way silly loose hoes are in real life. like sam said" I was here all this time and you just brushed me off". I can identify with that. well, she said the town called her a danger ? in previous episodes. her and bill grew cold towards each other like scolded lovers. lol at sookie calling bill a ? monster.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    1. ? THAT ? WAS G.O.A.T!! I aint never seen a woman knee another woman in the ? before lol. It's called dark comedy bruh, something true blood has been doing for the longest

2. This may be true, I didn't catch that. But then again alcide could have meant he knew they was ? . He smelled the bed in that one scene and had a look on his face like "they was just here, ? ".

3. LOL he still caught major feelings. So much he wanted to forget and moved next door to sarah pailen. Jason stay ruining happy homes.

1. I don't see what was GOAT or humorous about it. I mean I guess if you like some random slapstick ? that ends in a violent death, it delivered. But like I said, the scene just didn't make any sense. The Japanese chick was the first one to get violent with it, so why would she all of a sudden turn into a terrified damsel in distress when the only threat present was a chick that she already was getting the better of. They should have handled the scene better like giving the Christian chick a weapon or something.

2. Nah, you just missed out on it. It was pretty clear. Before Alcide even commented on it, the showed Sam and the chick hugging, and then he sniffed her curiously and made a face like he just discovered something surprising.

3. Yeah, that he did.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yeah Sookie going back to the stand up guy after all that time with that "I always imagined us ending up together," was horrific. This show is truly made for women, by ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True Blood Season emo & angst.

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode kinda brung back that feeling from last year when I'm jus lookin at the tv and goin

"Why am I watchin a soap opera wit monsters? Dude, this can't be life.........I'm sure it's gonna pay off as it progresses ...?.?.?.!"
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Yeah Sookie going back to the stand up guy after all that time with that "I always imagined us ending up together," was horrific. This show is truly made for women, by ? .

It ain't made for women either because my wife looked at that scene and called it stupid. Actually, she hates Sookie altogether, as do I.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the book it's based on was written by a woman. the shows producer alan ball took it to oz level faggotry. he also produced oz so go figure.
  • Will Munny
    Options

It ain't made for women either because my wife looked at that scene and called it stupid. Actually, she hates Sookie altogether, as do I.

Ok so you're wife is a good one but you know hoes love Sookie.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sookie is pathetic on here. It's as though they have no real direction with her character. She went on a world tour, gave a speech at a gravesite just to do what we all knew she was going to do..If it wasn't for Eric returning to his former "G" levels, this show would be over. They've missed the opportunity to expand Lafayette's storyline and wasted it on Terry's. I'm going to assume there's still something up with Warlow..why go to all of this trouble hinting that he's this great evil, to only have him as this care bear on the show. He's been nerfed for about 3 or 4 episodes, so hopefully he does...something next week. Sam's storyline is silly too. They're in love, but their mates died like 3 days ago?? how does that work? I'm still trying to see what was the end game for Alcide? Another wasted storyline. He must not have gotten the hard on hoes memo. That chick should've been dead for making him look like a punk in front of the pack. Next week's ep may be promising with Eric wrecking shop
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Alcide beat the ? out those ? lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    Sookie is pathetic on here. It's as though they have no real direction with her character. She went on a world tour, gave a speech at a gravesite just to do what we all knew she was going to do..If it wasn't for Eric returning to his former "G" levels, this show would be over. They've missed the opportunity to expand Lafayette's storyline and wasted it on Terry's. I'm going to assume there's still something up with Warlow..why go to all of this trouble hinting that he's this great evil, to only have him as this care bear on the show. He's been nerfed for about 3 or 4 episodes, so hopefully he does...something next week. Sam's storyline is silly too. They're in love, but their mates died like 3 days ago?? how does that work? I'm still trying to see what was the end game for Alcide? Another wasted storyline. He must not have gotten the hard on hoes memo. That chick should've been dead for making him look like a punk in front of the pack. Next week's ep may be promising with Eric wrecking shop
    I've been noticing this this whole season. He's been giving less of a ? every episode. He went at billith and then at warlow not giving a ? how many millenniums he has over him.

• Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

Snookie had let Warlow ? her raw less than 24 hours ago...in tv show time.

Talking about I always imagined us being together....lol.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comments got me dying almost as much as the show. I about fell out when she hit Sam with the confession, but the show is at least halfway written well still because he ain't go for the okie doke.

The Warlow has to be tied up to feed ? is ridiculous. He fed with control off the fairy king dude, so why would he go ? and devour his infinite food source?

Bill sonning Eric was the dopest ? on the episode next to Alcide stomping a mudhole in those ? .
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sookie: dont you care about warlow wanting to turn me?
    bill: no, not really

got daaaaaayum. bill was hurting ? feelings in this episode. from eric to sookie
    sookie getting shut down by sam and bill was the highlight of the show

that and alcide embracing the HOH movement and stomping ? out like stone cold steve austin
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Comments got me dying almost as much as the show. I about fell out when she hit Sam with the confession, but the show is at least halfway written well still because he ain't go for the okie doke.

Don't give him too much credit. He basically says the only reason he doesn't jump at the opportunity is because the other chick is pregnant.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sam = no ? given. Luna died 3 hours ago, i'm ? this new chick with Luna's daughter in the next room watching spongebob