True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Luna dead and he already in love. Sucker for love ass Sam is gonna face a reckoning for that recklessness.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one liners killed me this episode

jason: I think you got stock holders syndrome.
    Arlene to lafayette: You ? ........................voodoo ? !

Why they ? nora though? ? damn, they killing everybody on some game of thrones ? . I guess I was wrong about only ancient vampers being able to fly. Nora is damn near 400 years old so I guess you have to be around that age or older.

I still think russel is gonna play a big roll in the end from what he said in the past. Because what he said about a war between vampers and humans is happening now. Which leads me to believe he knew something about this ? . I think the wolves are gonna play a big part in the end too. They can't just be a side story and they go hand in hand with vamps. Russel was gathering the wolves over the years for protection for when the ? pops off.

wtf happened to him anyway? I dont remember where he went or how he died or if he even died? I vaguely remember last season. I just remember lilith and all the vamps going ham.

oh yeah, that ? . smh...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sookie irritated me last sunday night. I literally said ? it and kept watching.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica looking real smashable in this pic
    21-940.4.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^she looks real dead in that pic^
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this funeral ? is lame...get to the action.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't been paying attention to this ? , is warlow gonna turn sookie or not?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    That was a reaaaaally bad episode, possibly the worst of the series. Terry was not a big enough character for anyone to give a ? about to dedicate an entire memorial episode to him. WHy the ? was Alcide there even he didn't even know Terry?

Just a really wack episode in general.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how can eric fly?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they really just waste half an episode on a funeral and flashbacks for Terry. I liked his character but that ? was beyond unnecessary. They need to go ahead and write the end for this series because they have clearly run out of ideas.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I literally started fast forwarding through every single funeral scene. It was pointless. Why are we giving time to a character that isn't even going to be on the show anymore, and even more so to a character that was barely relevant to the entire series! It was just horrible.

I agreee with Monk, if thats all they got they might as well wrap it up.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    That funeral was hilarious and it was a nice send off.

Eric's trillness was over 9,000! Snatched that boy contact lenses off and rip dudes nuts off and kept it moving.

Billith tried to surpass eric's trillness but came up a bit short. Told dude he was a roach and stomped him.

lol at billith looking like jesus on the cross.

That true blood with the hepatitis V in it got out. I bet sarah did that ? ahead of the scheduled time.

No ? at steve newlins last words lol!!!
    how can eric fly?
    That fool is over 1,000 years old bruh. He's an ancient viking.

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funeral added nothing to the story unless it's some sort of build up for next season. Again Warlow was irrelevant in the show. what was the purpose of bringing him in? Bill did nothing this entire season as well. I would rather they just showed Lillith every episode walking around in blood. That was more exciting. Eric handling business was nice though. Sookie needs to be written off the show. This chick gnawed at her wrist like she was opening a bag of lays..the hell is going on here
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Last episode gonna be crazy. That hep V outbreak bout to ? some ? up. They changed the title of the last episode to"radioactive". I checked youtube and no doubt the biggest song on there is that song they always play on that show "defiance". Perfect title, a lot of vamps gone die. I'm thinking erics gonna get that ? or something because it looked as if that was eric's last ride this episode.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't ? wit this show no more
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Okay so if you drink warlow blood you can be in the sun forever?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    A man got his ? ripped off and face stomped in.

best ep of true Blood ever possibly

They are going ham this season

jason should have killed Sarah, but he ain't no killer and it would have made his character seem evil killing a woman

I thought a vamp would ? her,she'll be back up to no good
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    the funeral added nothing to the story unless it's some sort of build up for next season. Again Warlow was irrelevant in the show. what was the purpose of bringing him in? Bill did nothing this entire season as well. I would rather they just showed Lillith every episode walking around in blood. That was more exciting. Eric handling business was nice though. Sookie needs to be written off the show. This chick gnawed at her wrist like she was opening a bag of lays..the hell is going on here

I get the reason for focusing on the funeral. It's what shows like this do. Terry has been a character since the 1st season and a beloved character to other fans that are not in The IC(Its not always about us muthafukkas) so they gave time for fans to mourn Terry also.

Warlow was irrevelant? How do you think Eric was able to walk in the sun?
    Bill did nothing? WTF? What show are you watching homie? Bill is trying to be Dracula Christ, and you say he did nothing all season?
    Dude lemme tell you something, the show revolves around Sookie. The books series is called The Sookie Stackhouse Novels, so if Sookie gets in the way of your plug pulling, maybe you need to find a new show to perv off to.....
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Depends on how much you drink.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    pretty good episode. lots of gore the funeral wansn't that bad it was funny too. both belflours grandmother and Lafayette were hilarious.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

I get the reason for focusing on the funeral. It's what shows like this do. Terry has been a character since the 1st season and a beloved character to other fans that are not in The IC(Its not always about us muthafukkas) so they gave time for fans to mourn Terry also.

Bill did nothing? WTF? What show are you watching homie? Bill is trying to be Dracula Christ, and you say he did nothing all season?
    Dude lemme tell you something, the show revolves around Sookie. The books series is called The Sookie Stackhouse Novels, so if Sookie gets in the way of your plug pulling, maybe you need to find a new show to perv off to.....

also the book focuses mainly on her perspective . all the other angles were added in the show. I watched a review on youtube. I didn't read. don't judge me.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cofuckinsign..
    That ? is beyond wack!
    ? that 5 hour energy shot im convinced the writers must be vampires are these ? gon take any losses?? lol
  • Will Munny
    Options

cofuckinsign..
    That ? is beyond wack!
    ? that 5 hour energy shot im convinced the writers must be vampires are these ? gon take any losses?? lol

Yah I'm not even really on the vampires side when I watch the show but it appears the vampires are supposed to be the good guys which is dumb because think of all the innocents most vampires have inevitabley killed at one point in their long lives.

• jaxn
    Options

I've been watching this show before I joined the IC..Terry has been on the show since season 1 but holds no more weight as Nora. In fact, Nora is more invested in the show than Terry..He's been on the show since the first season and didn't have any relevance until last season

Yes, Warlow has been irrelevant. When you build him up for more than a season and all he does is sit in fairy land talking about his love for Sookie than he added nothing. Bill had his blood and could've done what Eric did 7 episodes ago.
    what did Bill do besides model for Ralph Lauren? Everything Eric did in half of one episode Bill could've done a long time ago.

I'm well aware of the book. I read it before the show came about..Sookie in the show, which we are discussing on this forum, is worthless and has been for several seasons now. I'm sorry you can't seem to understand that, but maybe you just like her stale and idiotic performances.

• jaxn
    Options

this hasn't really been explained. Hopefully the show will get into this before next season.