True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sookie realized se was a ? like some ladies realize they were ? .
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once again how can he never be evil if he ate and killed all the fairies and banished sookie's grandfather after killing and eating his parents
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    This whole ? doesn't make sense to me. So Warlow won't be evil once he makes Sookie a vampire fairy as well? This show is really kinda ? . That being said, I'm entertained, and I still enjoy watching it.

the only blood he would need would be her blood, warlow was never evil

Why does it NEED to be Sookie tho? There are other full blood fairies he could have turned.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    This whole ? doesn't make sense to me. So Warlow won't be evil once he makes Sookie a vampire fairy as well? This show is really kinda ? . That being said, I'm entertained, and I still enjoy watching it.

the only blood he would need would be her blood, warlow was never evil

Why does it NEED to be Sookie tho? There are other full blood fairies he could have turned.

Sookie is special she has royal FAE blood
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    once again how can he never be evil if he ate and killed all the fairies and banished sookie's grandfather after killing and eating his parents

It's more of a uncontrolled urges that he couldn't stop. It wasn't intentional. Evil is premeditated, that was not.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He ate fairies. Vampires feed of the blood of others. Simply doing that doesn't make him any more evil that pigging out at the Golden Corral makes a fat ? .

He banished Sookie's grandfather because Sookie's grandfather was trying to ? him and stop him from accomplishing his goal. What else was he supposed to do? He could have killed him, but chose not to.

He killed her parents because they were trying to ? her. He saved her. I fail to see how that's evil.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how much y'all wanna bet warlow is gonna end up dead because of sookie. every one she gets involved with either dies or catches feelings. what was that lafeyette said to her before he put that hex on her car? it applies to her perfectly.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

It's more of a uncontrolled urges that he couldn't stop. It wasn't intentional. Evil is premeditated, that was not.

i can rock with that but was that ever explained...guess i just missed it
  • lamontbdc
    Options

He ate fairies. Vampires feed of the blood of others. Simply doing that doesn't make him any more evil that pigging out at the Golden Corral makes a fat ? .

He banished Sookie's grandfather because Sookie's grandfather was trying to ? him and stop him from accomplishing his goal. What else was he supposed to do? He could have killed him, but chose not to.

He killed her parents because they were trying to ? her. He saved her. I fail to see how that's evil.

To me what makes that evil is Sookie specifically sent him to a spot for fairies and away from vampires. A spot with her friends. Just makes no sense for him to go buffet style on the hideout vs anywhere else. Go eat them wack ass werewolves.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm not sure but isn't the governor in this season the same governor that Lafayette was having an affair with in season 1?
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

To me what makes that evil is Sookie specifically sent him to a spot for fairies and away from vampires. A spot with her friends. Just makes no sense for him to go buffet style on the hideout vs anywhere else. Go eat them wack ass werewolves.

Come on man, fairies are the best food to vampires. You're basically saying he's evil because he took the opportunity to eat filet mignon instead of a big mac.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Fairy blood gets em ? too.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fairy blood gets em ? too.

So they're kind of like weed brownies. Nah...can't call the man evil...
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    But he ain't a vampire he's a vampire/fairy...he's already got fairy blood in him..how would it get him ?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    But he ain't a vampire he's a vampire/fairy...he's already got fairy blood in him..how would it get him ?

? who knows man maybe he only gets half ? . Who cares.
  • lamontbdc
    Options

? who knows man maybe he only gets half ? . Who cares.

touche
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NB4 Jessica ? that vamp that wouldn't smash.
    She's a bigger ? than Sook, if you paying attention.
    She the only one outchea breaking up friendships
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this show is like a car wreck, tough to watch but hard to look away...
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sam is like Andy from Weeds.

Lives his life on the fly and gets to smash every chick that the story brings
  • Will Munny
    Options
    When Jessica did Hoyt ? I said ? it, but now that she did Jason ? like I realized she just a hoe. That whole "i want you to make love to me" was corny as hell.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah a knew a "hey lets ? since you didn't ? me" scene was coming
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's been years and the tara hate is still strong as ever.

And it still doesn't make sense. People talk about Tara's reactions to things as if they aren't justified. She gets turned into a vampire's sex slave, and ? hate her for having a problem with vampires after that. What kinda sense does that make?

She got turned into a vampire and the first thing she says is to the friends who did it to try to save her life is "I'll never forgive you for this."

She a crybaby. She yelled at Andy for no reason after Andy killed Eggs in self-defense, no GZ.

Tara hates vampires though because of a lot of reasons namely that dude almost killed her.

Anyway this season has been fire.They not playing w/ these 10 eps.RIP Terry(Who ain't never been ? ) and Nora's story was poetic and sad.I liked her

• lamontbdc
    Options
    once again we get a fake ass sex scene with the sister...get off the show if you ain't bout showing some ass

the wolves are pretty pointless at this point
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    once again we get a fake ass sex scene with the sister...get off the show if you ain't bout showing some ass

the wolves are pretty pointless at this point

The werewolves have always been pointless really. What's so significant about people who can change into wolves when you have people who can change into any animal. I have a hard time believing that Sam should be intimidated by Alcide when in reality Sam should be able to change into a lion or a tiger.