True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    I wonder why we can't get a brotha on this show outside of Lafayette .
    Rennard Parrish gotta have more than 3 black people in it.

They probably left cause them white ? wont give up the ? .....Lafayette stayed cause of them undercover homos lurking.....

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fell off with this show, it just ain't the same as previous seasons
  • Clark Griswald
    Clark Griswald Members Posts: 46
    Options
    Sookie needs a ? between her gap teef until true death. Jessica ? in ass dry until boss says stop. Tara either give us a frontal nude shot or true death for you. Sam transform in a half pound of kush or true death. Warlow go get me some ? newports and a 64 ounce Crazy Horse.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I actually dont mind Lafayette. As long as I dont have to look at no ? ass scenes, he's a cool character.

Still waiting on Sam to stop shifting into lame ass horses and dogs. You can shift into anything bro. Try a gorilla or I dont know, a ? tiger. Im pretty sure Alcide and the pack would leave your ass alone then.

Eric was dumb sending the Governor's daughter back so quick. If you want to prove to him that vampires aren't animals, dont send a rabid, baby vampire that can't control her thirst yet into a house full of humans. Train her for a few months. Make him suffer for a few months thinking she's dead. Then send her back.

As somebody said earlier, maybe Ben isn't as much of a monster as we think he is and there's somebody else. Because unless he has different forms, he dont look like the monster looking ? from before. So I dont know. I like the Faerie/Vampire angle though.

And Tara is a wack character. She was bearable in the first few seasons. Her & Jason wasn't happening. Her & Sam wasn't happening. They killed Eggs. And they wrote her lesbian girlfriend out...which was a storyline I liked.

Youre right... it seems like the writers aren't thinking things out. A lot of silly ? goin on thus far.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tara has so many identity crises its ridiculous. She loves white men, then loves black men, then she starts ? vampires, then she cuts her hair and eats ? . Make up your mind ? .
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been years and the tara hate is still strong as ever.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And it still doesn't make sense. People talk about Tara's reactions to things as if they aren't justified. She gets turned into a vampire's sex slave, and ? hate her for having a problem with vampires after that. What kinda sense does that make?
  • Will Munny
    Options

And it still doesn't make sense. People talk about Tara's reactions to things as if they aren't justified. She gets turned into a vampire's sex slave, and ? hate her for having a problem with vampires after that. What kinda sense does that make?

She got turned into a vampire and the first thing she says is to the friends who did it to try to save her life is "I'll never forgive you for this."

She a crybaby. She yelled at Andy for no reason after Andy killed Eggs in self-defense, no GZ.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at Jason ? that broad again. lol.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode was G.O.A.T!!!! You lame as hell if you say it's was wack.

warlow was born in 3,500 BC. Damn, so that means he's like a little over 5,500 years old. That's when vampires began. That's also around the time where they say writing started.

Lilith outchea straight up ? dudes! She got a lil baby donk on her too. Lilith trill as ? !

I called that warlow anti hero ? and what happened to his village. I bet he killed them fairies in that bar to get his fairy power back is gonna happen too.

That eric and pam ? was ? up.

LOL at the vampire therapy

Billith made warlow look like a ? within 30 seconds ? dayumn!!

• Will Munny
    Options
    The biggest mystery surrounding Warlow now is what happened to the fairy hideout.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can hit sookie with c- game.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wait niall is warlow's son?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warlow is a ? another SIMP ass ? for SOOKIE WEAK ASSS!!!!!! ? THIS SHOW!!!!!! And he is Great Great Great Grandfather!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

She got turned into a vampire and the first thing she says is to the friends who did it to try to save her life is "I'll never forgive you for this."

She a crybaby. She yelled at Andy for no reason after Andy killed Eggs in self-defense, no GZ.

What the ? man? Her life was ? , she died, and they brought her back as the one thing she hated more than anything else. What the ? you expect her to act like?

If you hate ? ? , and someone saves your life by turning into a ? , would you cut cartwheels and do the Chicken Noodle Soup in gratitude?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Well first off, being a ? is ? and being able to live forever isn't so it's not really the same.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Well first off, being a ? is ? and being able to live forever isn't so it's not really the same.

Tell that to Russel and Newlin.

Seriously though, what part of having a ? life and hating vampires do you not understand. Why would someone whose had a pretty terrible existence overall even want to live forever? And if that person could live forever, why would they he/she want to do it as something they despise?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Look bruh, i don't like Tara.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this season went from promising to garbage...this storyline is horrible...3500 BC really? And Sookie just gone get put ina truck and not use her powers at all

just way too much sucker for love ? going on...now Jason gonna get a job so he can free Jessica
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Sookie not using powers upset me
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

lol That's clear, but you can just say that and leave it at that. You don't have to come up with all these nonsensical reasons for why she's a bad character.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so she was about to use her powers against warlow but not Lafayette ? ass? this show has gotten so wack. but I cant stop watching smh
  • Will Munny
    Options

lol That's clear, but you can just say that and leave it at that. You don't have to come up with all these nonsensical reasons for why she's a bad character.

I like her more than Sookie if it makes you feel better.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I don't feel one way or the other about it. I just think it's funny how much people hate Tara even though her reactions to things are probably more realistic than 95% of the cast of the show.

That said, I share your contempt for Sookie. Am I wrong, or wasn't her power shown at one point to be able to end possessions?