True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was she also Jess from Friday night lights?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    journee smollet I wonder what role she'll have on the show.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Translation:
    I hope she get's naked!!!!!!!!!!

• Will Munny
    Options
    okay so it is Jess from FNL. she hot as ? even tho Jess was kind of a ? on FNL.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Translation:
    I hope she get's naked!!!!!!!!!!

like bruce bruce said in the wash " that's a big 10-4!"
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's playing Nicole (described as a supernatural-rights fighter)

Doubt she will show the goods though... still hoping like a ?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of boring mow, jasons grampa is cool though
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    only reason i'm watching is b/c i'm already 5 seasons in....episode was not good last night...soon as Jason got in the car me and my girl both new dude was Warlow

hopefully they can wrap this show up with a bang

I don't think that was Warlow. I think that was his great grandad or something. I think Warlow is the guy with the long hair and beard. In the preview I thought I heard the old guy say something like he's been watching over them for years.

Yeah, I pretty much called it.
  • Will Munny
    Options
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boring Ep, but a good setup.
    They established that Billith aint vampire ? .
    I'm glad. ? was upsetting my Christian sensibilities.

smh at all those vamps burning.
    they mustve played "I let Nas down remix" to em.

I don't know why Jessica is so damn sexy to me.

And lol, I guess Lafayette lost his ability to throw hands when he got them powers.
    That ? was a massacre.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I love Jessica

Its so ? that they put a new dude in the series for Sookie to latch onto and inevitably eat alive.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since this ? Munny is in love, if you haven't already gone onto it you mind find it useful.

http://www.babyvamp-jessica.com/
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Since this ? Munny is in love, if you haven't already gone onto it you mind find it useful.

english, please.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Set up episode, every show has them. They starting off slow like game of thrones did this season.

Shot out to them bad ass ? naked vampers.

Billith popped his fangs out for no damn reason lol!!! That ? was unexpected like a ? !

Told y'all ? that wasn't no ? warlow.

Eric's disguise was W.O.A.T
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    [i

][/i] man the trueblood uploader guy on youtubes channel has been terminated he had last weeks ep on there they must have caught on to him. now i'll have to buy hbo. 
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sookie meets a ? on fairy.com and proceeds to squirt fairy froth out her ? hole. Eric transform this decade form to mumra the ever living. Tara rides pams face till 2064 then they go to ihop. Bill summons venice shoreline crips tells them to bring him all the ? slobs. Warlow remains highest level pimpin sends 38 million ? to saturn for some of that twilight zone cheese.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only reason i'm watching is b/c i'm already 5 seasons in....episode was not good last night...soon as Jason got in the car me and my girl both new dude was Warlow

I don't think that was Warlow. I think that was his great grandad or something. I think Warlow is the guy with the long hair and beard. In the preview I thought I heard the old guy say something like he's been watching over them for years.

Well, gotta admit. You called it.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, gotta admit. You called it.

Much appreciated sir.
  • S.jR.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    S.jR. wrote: »

english, please.

The only word that needs correction is "mind", which should be "might". Mobile errors happen.
  • S.jR.
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sookie meets a ? on fairy.com and proceeds to squirt fairy froth out her ? hole. Eric transform this decade form to mumra the ever living. Tara rides pams face till 2064 then they go to ihop. Bill summons venice shoreline crips tells them to bring him all the ? slobs. Warlow remains highest level pimpin sends 38 million ? to saturn for some of that twilight zone cheese.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2013
    Options
    [i

][/i] man the trueblood uploader guy on youtubes channel has been terminated he had last weeks ep on there they must have caught on to him. now i'll have to buy hbo.
    You can find damn near anything on the net bruh. This site has movies and ? too, in all kinds of different formats and video host. Don't spread this site around too much though.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    [i

You can find damn near anything on the net bruh. This site has movies and ? too, in all kinds of different formats and video host. Don't spread this site around too much though.

I don't think I want to click that link i'm wary of phishing.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2013
    Options
    [i

I don't think I want to click that link i'm wary of phishing.
    lol ? I been posting on this site. lol I use that sit all the time aint none of that ? . That link leads you directly to the season 6 links. type the link out then, or type it into google. SMH head ? i'm just trying help. LOL at you using youtube. You can also go to h.b.o website but the loading and adds make it a bad site to watch it on.

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They find some of the finest women to cover in blood