True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at them introducing 4 hot new females and then killing them off right away.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    somehow it's gonna come around and be him vs bill

True, Eric's sister keeps talking about how Warlow is supposed to bring Lilith to the light, who is now Bill. I'm thinking Warlow is actually a good guy but his past is casting a shadow on him. He probably only did what he did to Nial because he knew Nial wouldn't stop trying to fight him. Only issue with my thought though is why did he massacre those other fairies? Maybe there's someone else out there similar to Warlow? Unless Warlow can shape shift, there's still a guy out there with a long beard and hair that wears a hat.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL nora stay getting ? slapped. First billith and now niall ? dayumn!!

Lilith turned warlow and she's probably the only one that could do it to other supernaturals.

Eric a fool for that ? with the governors daughter

What the hell is going on with jason? This the 3rd time he just collapsed out of nowhere.

Am I the only one getting nora and the governors daughter mixed up?
    5576931015081201798856369--4493902175650586163.jpg751726_tbjj604_3_6_03071.jpg

charles2 wrote: »

True, Eric's sister keeps talking about how Warlow is supposed to bring Lilith to the light, who is now Bill. I'm thinking Warlow is actually a good guy but his past is casting a shadow on him. He probably only did what he did to Nial because he knew Nial wouldn't stop trying to fight him. Only issue with my thought though is why did he massacre those other fairies? Maybe there's someone else out there similar to Warlow? Unless Warlow can shape shift, there's still a guy out there with a long beard and hair that wears a hat.
    It all makes sense now. Remember when sookie found him and he was injured? Maybe he got injured when he was killing all those fairies? He looks different probably because he shaved?

Him being an anti hero might be true. He killed lilith but we don't know why. She probably made him ? the fairies and that's why he lead her into the sun. What he said about battling the darkness got me thinking about this. Now he's back to ? bill I guess. Those fairies he killed was a sacrifice for him to get his fairy powers back I guess.

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Another thing is warlow(ben) is supposed to be addicted to fairy blood or something, yet he didn't bother drinking Nial's blood, he was spitting it out in the bathtub.

Even if he didn't want to ? him, why spit the blood out?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Cause they was kindred.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True maybe this is his fairy form or something

And what killed me is that we all know Warlow can read Sookie's mind so why is she even trying to trick him with the dinner

Also can we get some nudity from the sister. her and Sam start kissing and they just fade to black...
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maaan the faggotry is on 10 this season smh + the storylines gettin ? stupid
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Faggotry has always been way too high. I still can't unsee the Sam and Bill shower scene. Or that ? Jesus.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think the girls are dead. They're gonna become Jess' progenies and their blood will help Takahashi create the new synthetic and maybe allow the vamps to become daywalkers.

Eric just keeps on pimpin

There was no reason for that Sam/Nicole scene. Dude just lost his girl and she just lost her dude and Luna's kid is in the next room? They couldn't save them bedrockin til the middle of the season?

Nicole's getting on my nerves already...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I don't think the girls are dead. They're gonna become Jess' progenies and their blood will help Takahashi create the new synthetic and maybe allow the vamps to become daywalkers.

There was no reason for that Sam/Nicole scene. Dude just lost his girl and she just lost her dude and Luna's kid is in the next room? They couldn't save them bedrockin til the middle of the season?

I'm hoping you're not one of those people who read the book but pretends they havent .. jussaying,.. anyways tara is useless.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I was wondering how long it would take for the annual Tara bashing to start. I swear her character has gone through more changes than anyone's and no matter what they do to her, ya'll hate her.

When she was Sookie's clueless side kick, ya'll hated her.
    When she was out making her own fun, ya'll hated her.
    When she was the victim constantly made into collateral damage because of Sookie, ya'll hated her.
    When she became the take-no-? anti-vampire badass, ya'll hated her.
    When she became a self-hating and self-destructive vampire, ya'll hated her.
    And now that she's accepted herself as a vampire and is trying to somehow jive that with her feelings as a former human, ya'll still hate her.

The only time anybody ever said anything good about her was when she was half naked dancing on a pole. lol
  • Will Munny
    Options

Boom reader
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Tara ? sucks. All she does is feel sorry for herself.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Tara ? sucks. All she does is feel sorry for herself.

She hasn't said anything implying that she felt sorry for herself all season. She pretty much came to grips with being a vampire and grew cool with it last season.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    All she does is cry. She a hoe.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I'm hoping you're not one of those people who read the book but pretends they havent .. jussaying,.. anyways tara is useless.

Naw bredren, Just going by what I see.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Boom reader

HAHAHAHA.....Last fantasy book I read was The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe and I was 9. I dont read them kind of books anymore. But I'll watch some blood n ? !!

I guess Im a pretty observant guy.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I was wondering how long it would take for the annual Tara bashing to start. I swear her character has gone through more changes than anyone's and no matter what they do to her, ya'll hate her.

When she was Sookie's clueless side kick, ya'll hated her.
    When she was out making her own fun, ya'll hated her.
    When she was the victim constantly made into collateral damage because of Sookie, ya'll hated her.
    When she became the take-no-? anti-vampire badass, ya'll hated her.
    When she became a self-hating and self-destructive vampire, ya'll hated her.
    And now that she's accepted herself as a vampire and is trying to somehow jive that with her feelings as a former human, ya'll still hate her.

The only time anybody ever said anything good about her was when she was half naked dancing on a pole. lol

She needs to shut the ? up and get back on that pole.
    Itd be better if she was like the bartender at Fangtasia who always gets glamoured.
    Just sit around all day and wait to get ? . and shut the ? up and get on the pole.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I don't read the books, but I know from reading the wiki of them that the books and the tv show are completely different stories, as in, the tv show doesn't follow the books at all,(true blood would be lame if they did, the books are bonafide romance novels) the only thing they really have in common are character names.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tara has always been a wack character...should have been killed her
  • Will Munny
    Options
    They should have killed Lafayette but he hasn't bugged me so much since Jesus has been gone. Still more faggotry on the show than I would like but a vampire love story is gonna be rife with that ? regardless of the babes they out it it. Smh
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually dont mind Lafayette. As long as I dont have to look at no ? ass scenes, he's a cool character.

Still waiting on Sam to stop shifting into lame ass horses and dogs. You can shift into anything bro. Try a gorilla or I dont know, a ? tiger. Im pretty sure Alcide and the pack would leave your ass alone then.

Eric was dumb sending the Governor's daughter back so quick. If you want to prove to him that vampires aren't animals, dont send a rabid, baby vampire that can't control her thirst yet into a house full of humans. Train her for a few months. Make him suffer for a few months thinking she's dead. Then send her back.

As somebody said earlier, maybe Ben isn't as much of a monster as we think he is and there's somebody else. Because unless he has different forms, he dont look like the monster looking ? from before. So I dont know. I like the Faerie/Vampire angle though.

And Tara is a wack character. She was bearable in the first few seasons. Her & Jason wasn't happening. Her & Sam wasn't happening. They killed Eggs. And they wrote her lesbian girlfriend out...which was a storyline I liked.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Yeah, when he's not doing some ? ? , Lafayette is a good character.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This season has been pretty good. I'm just mad we only get 10 eps cause Sookie was pregnant in real life.They probably knew Breaking bad would be getting in that ass anyway

I'm feeling how they've shaken ? up

I think we're so used to shows getting wack we've started dissing shows after the 3rd season automatically

True Blood has had not so good moments, but overall each season, besides 2 has been good to me

I knew dude was Warlow
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder why we can't get a brotha on this show outside of Lafayette .
    Rennard Parrish gotta have more than 3 black people in it.