True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so not Warlow but the fairy godfather...ok

sookie just seeing a fairy on the side of the road that ? was beyond random and stupid....but i guess he'll tie in somehow

guess Alcide turning into the guy he was beefing with last year

Sam got the best job in hollywood..he got the best hoes on the show

they done turned Bill into Vampire Cleo

and if you look up new pics of journee you can see she got a breast implants vs het ? on teh show
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm suprised none you find Journee to be too slim.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm waiting to see Warlow and what Vampire powers he has.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason turning into a werepanthar?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

jason turning into a ? troy aikman with all them concussions.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is it that there Fairy granddad can shoot a fair one with a 1000 year old vamp?
    ? unseemly.
    Jess in that outfit........
  • bignorm
    Options
    Lol at Bill basically being Neo from the matrix
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Jess in that naughty school girl outfit. damn.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOOD ASS EPISODE!

I think my prediction about warlow might be coming true. He's a vamper/fairy, how else could he have gotten into the fairy place?

I love how they bringing all the minor hilarious characters back. That stupid cop be having me rolling with that voice. They brought back the trailer park fangtasia ? supervisor back. Steve nolan back!!!

LOL at andy's fairy kids.

Jason with the g.o.a.t stupid lines once again!

That chick from my wife and kids is definitely bout to get naked now. Sam gon hit that after he saves her.He's gonna take advantage of her while she's weak.

BoldChild wrote: »
    Yo I thought it was just something warlow did to him. Forgot all about this, I think nial would have noticed it though.
    bignorm wrote: »
    How is it that there Fairy granddad can shoot a fair one with a 1000 year old vamp?
    ? unseemly.
    Jess in that outfit........
    That ? is the king of the fairies bruh. You don't see him teleporting and and looking into the past and ? ?
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Jess in that naughty school girl outfit. damn.
    I knew you was gone be on it. I think after that red riding hood scene the producer was like "lets try something else sexy" lol.

• lamontbdc
    Options
    i fell asleep on this ? last night gotta re watch
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    their a bit inconsistent though. eric who is thousands of years older than bill gets the "bleeds" during the day but bill doesnt? granted hes fine thru some changes but what about jess? speaking if her gotdamn! shes part of the reason why I love redheads
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Options
    Just watch the episode and I'm starting to think that new half fairy guy is warlow. He just came out of nowhere and he was around the fairy club.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    intlhak wrote: »
    Just watch the episode and I'm starting to think that new half fairy guy is warlow. He just came out of nowhere and he was around the fairy club.

Didnt think of that..but wouldnt the Grandfather be able to pick up on that? He can sense when vamps are around..and how would Warlow be able to shift like that? I do think there is some kind of connection tho..like that dude's family signed him over to Warlow type ? ...

Maybe his people signed him over to Warlow, so Warlow could have him and Sookie procreate so that Warlow could have an endless supply of fairy blood so he could eventually walk out in the daylight...maybe
  • bignorm
    Options
    Nah, Fairy dude is chillin in the sun. Even Billith can't do that.
  • intlhak
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    intlhak wrote: »

Didnt think of that..but wouldnt the Grandfather be able to pick up on that? He can sense when vamps are around..and how would Warlow be able to shift like that? I do think there is some kind of connection tho..like that dude's family signed him over to Warlow type ? ...

Maybe his people signed him over to Warlow, so Warlow could have him and Sookie procreate so that Warlow could have an endless supply of fairy blood so he could eventually walk out in the daylight...maybe

That make sense.
  • intlhak
    edited July 2013
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Nah, Fairy dude is chillin in the sun. Even Billith can't do that.

Yeah that's true but I was just speculating. The guy is knock out on sookie's way to work. And then for two days he is looking for the fairy club and he just so happened to be out their when nail is coming out of the club. When nail talk to him he instantly knows about warlow and who the king is.

I was just thinking that since he is the oldest vampire he had acquired some new powers we haven't seen yet or he just got finish drinking a club full of fairy's so he is good for a couple of days of being out in the sunlight. I figured billith would be able to walk in sun light once he get that fairy blood in him or have the Chinese guy make it like he did true blood
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sookie starts gleeting fairy juice out her ? , warlow takes heed jackin off in the close. Bill skeets in jessicas eye now she's the blood diamond. Jason pops x, v, and new red kush that ? went back in time. Alcide developes new flea dip then proceeds to ? in sherriffs car. Lafeyettes hat falls off. Tara puts hole fist in pams ? hole pull out years of shame and thundercat ? .
  • Will Munny
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Sookie starts gleeting fairy juice out her ? , warlow takes heed jackin off in the close. Bill skeets in jessicas eye now she's the blood diamond. Jason pops x, v, and new red kush that ? went back in time. Alcide developes new flea dip then proceeds to ? in sherriffs car. Lafeyettes hat falls off. Tara puts hole fist in pams ? hole pull out years of shame and thundercat ? .

This funny but nowhere near as funny as the ones you did for Homeland.

"The bombing was Sauls doing don't ? with old school pompin". ? has my dying

• Will Munny
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea them homeland rants were classic
  • bignorm
    Options
    So, yall was right about Warlow. Goats.

smmfh at Jason tho.

Two ? shaving each other with Miguel's "Adorn" playing is the gayest ? ive ever witnessed.
    Seriously.

Lol at Sookie's theme song
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Warlow is a ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if warlow gonna fall into the "vegeta syndrome". (bad guy that ends up becoming an ally)

What was this? the 4th episode and he doesn't seem to be as evil as they made him out to be, other than being obsessed with draining fairies. He even let Jason go scott free, well, probably cause he a ? though.

And weren't they saying earlier that Warlow is supposed to be the progeny of lilith?

But this faeries can become vampires ? came out of nowhere.
  • bignorm
    Options
    Yo, wtf is Eric on tho.
    He should smashed the Gov's daughter, either as a human or a vamp,
    or, like BigNorm woulda done it, once each.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea vampire fairies...they done jumped the shark on this ? but oh well.

yea and that ? took faggotry to another level....i'm is this adorn i thought i had turned the channel by mistake

somehow it's gonna come around and be him vs bill