True Blood Season 6

Options

Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, Rev. Newlin's wife ethered Jason.
    I was like......................... that's too cruel.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another hot episode, they getting better and better. ? starting to feel like when it 1st came out.

warlow is exactly 5,541 years old. He was like 69 years old when lilith took advantage him.

They killed terry crazy ass I can't believe it, andy is gonna flip. I really think next season is gonna be the last now.

They got rid of sam........?

Is alcide still tripping off that true blood?

LOL at the naked ware ? trailer trash with the bucket of chicken. Huge country ass stereotype.

lol at Lafayette being flung into that tree and just jumping back up like it wasn't ? .

I 'm mad they killed the governor so quick. I was just getting into his character just like roman.

The real question I want to know the answer to is where are the sanguinistas? Wiuth the authority gone they should be coming out of the wood works.

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    this is the best season since the first 2.

but how was truman's wife able to cast jessica out of Jason's house? can a random visitor do that?
    The government owns his house lol. The crazy jesus freak probably put her name on the lease too. She mentioned something about it whn she called the police on jessica I think .
    bignorm wrote: »
    Yo, Rev. Newlin's wife ethered Jason.
    I was like......................... that's too cruel.
    I thought she was gonna have jason torture her or something. That was ? up and creative.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terry gets shot irony of a redneck, Warlow tears into Sookies ? region ? starts tro youkan trance. Bill gets a hold of new kush batch now can walk in daylight. Eric beats pams ? up thats the hook right thur.
  • bignorm
    Options
    Pam is younger than Bill was before Billith, yet can fly.
    Anyone else notice that?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think
    Anyone else notice that?

I caught that. Bill flew when he went after his maker that one season. It's inconsistent as hell. I'm wondering what the point of killing Terry and the governor beyond the shock of it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone else notice that?

flying is a special skill for vampires like singing is for humans.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real question I want to know the answer to is where are the sanguinistas? Wiuth the authority gone they should be coming out of the wood works.

Kinda hard for them to make their move when the humans are mobilized with a bunch of weapons specifically designed to ? vampires.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i assume Pam can fly b/c Eric taught her but all of them can't regardless of the age.

And why was Sam told never to come back tho...and hen we gonna see some ass and ? from the sister

and are we going to get a explanation on why Warlow killed all the fairies
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea i assume Pam can fly b/c Eric taught her but all of them can't regardless of the age.

And why was Sam told never to come back tho...and hen we gonna see some ass and ? from the sister

Warlow was hungry.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was wondering who killed terry. I forgot he paid another marine to do it for him.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    ChefThird wrote: »

Warlow was hungry.

yeah but he could have fed on anybody....I mean he telling Sookie how much he hates being a vampire and why he killed Lilith......so you would think the last folks he would feed on would be fairies....plus she was the one who told him where the fairy hideout was at
    I was wondering who killed terry. I forgot he paid another marine to do it for him.

yea she got her husband killed when she told him to forget about the marines all together...that meant he forgot all about telling dude to ? him and that he didn't want to see it coming....

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

yea she got her husband killed when she told him to forget about the marines all together...that meant he forgot all about telling dude to ? him and that he didn't want to see it coming....

Well to be fair, he deserved to die for not coming up with that solution in the first place.
  • lamontbdc
    Options

Well to be fair, he deserved to die for not coming up with that solution in the first place.

true indeed
  • zombie
    Options
    ChefThird wrote: »

Warlow was hungry.

yeah but he could have fed on anybody....I mean he telling Sookie how much he hates being a vampire and why he killed Lilith......so you would think the last folks he would feed on would be fairies....plus she was the one who told him where the fairy hideout was at

we have only seen him feed on fae so maybe he needs fae blood.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I was looking on youtube and lol at what somebody posted.

"Lmfao sookie??? A strong character?? The ? just ? spread her legs to a 5000 year old vamp without even asking where her fairy grandfather is"

Here's something I noticed. All the episodes are titled after songs. I looked at the upcoming episode titles and there's one called "In the Evening"(this weeks episode). I checked youtube and 3 songs came up. The one that suited a true blood episode the best was this ray charles song.Somebody important bout to die, get ? up, or vanish(could it be sookie?)

Anyone else notice that?
    Yo, I thought that's what it was too but that wasn't. It was the room, it has anti gravity in it. They showed a vamper floating in an earlier episode while being studied. They were walking past all the test rooms when I saw it.
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Think
    Anyone else notice that?

I caught that. Bill flew when he went after his maker that one season. It's inconsistent as hell. I'm wondering what the point of killing Terry and the governor beyond the shock of it.
    Bill aint never flew, billith can though. He did jump in the air on some matrix type of ? though. Only the ancient vampers can fly(500 years and older I guess). Nora is like 600 years old or a bit younger and she flew. Haven't seen any vamp under 500 fly.

Kinda hard for them to make their move when the humans are mobilized with a bunch of weapons specifically designed to ? vampires.
    Now is the perfect time for them to show themselves. These vampers are truly evil and aren't civil. Russel was the bad guy of the season but he was somewhat civilized and kinda followed the rules. The sanguinistas think humans are just food and vampers are supreme. Now that the authority is gone they can do as they please. From some of the hints they gave, those vampers are probably ancient.

They probably saving them for season 7.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are putting hep b in the true blood? Lol!
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Now is the perfect time for them to show themselves. These vampers are truly evil and aren't civil. Russel was the bad guy of the season but he was somewhat civilized and kinda followed the rules. The sanguinistas think humans are just food and vampers are supreme. Now that the authority is gone they can do as they please. From some of the hints they gave, those vampers are probably ancient.

You're still looking over the fact that the humans have the numbers advantage and weapons that can really ? vamps up. All vampires are not as strong as Eric. Look how many vampires they've already caught. Clearly, the humans are good at capturing and killing vampires, so the Sanguinistas stirring up the ? would not be the best way to go at this point.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole ? doesn't make sense to me. So Warlow won't be evil once he makes Sookie a vampire fairy as well? This show is really kinda ? . That being said, I'm entertained, and I still enjoy watching it.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm if Bill can now walk in the day the show is over noone can ? with him..
    That lil 5 hour energy shot he took of Warlow blood should have worn off..
    Sookie can be killed off any episode now she has reached the level of unwatchable for me..
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Something bad bout to happen to the vampers. This is the title of the last episode and the only video that showed up on youtube. Listen to the lyrics.

You're still looking over the fact that the humans have the numbers advantage and weapons that can really ? vamps up. All vampires are not as strong as Eric. Look how many vampires they've already caught. Clearly, the humans are good at capturing and killing vampires, so the Sanguinistas stirring up the ? would not be the best way to go at this point.
    Bruh, that's what they do. You talking about them like they're like the vampers we've seen so far. The vampers we seen so far all obeyed the authority to a certain degree. The sanguinistas were described as rule breakers that live in shadow. They are a threat to everything that roman built and are a threat to the vamper species too. They are a threat for the very reason you stated in your last post. Remember they are the very reason why humans started doing all this in the 1st place. Remember eric killed that general last season(or the one before it)? That's what triggered all of this and roman was the only thing holding the peace together. Russel was only acting all crazy because eric killed talbot. sanguinistas don't give a ? , and they're hella arrogant.

I just thought of something. Remember when russel said that there was going to be a war coming soon? You think he knew about the humans building weapons and the sanguinistas plotting?
    Will Munny wrote: »
    This whole ? doesn't make sense to me. So Warlow won't be evil once he makes Sookie a vampire fairy as well? This show is really kinda ? . That being said, I'm entertained, and I still enjoy watching it.
    Remember he said that they will only need to feed off of each other? I guess that will keep him from killing anybody.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why I gotta be Sookie? Why can't it be any other fairy?
  • bignorm
    Options
    lol at they will only need to feed on each other. Forever.

theoretically, when a man marries, he only needs to ? his wife too.

welp.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Bruh, that's what they do. You talking about them like they're like the vampers we've seen so far. The vampers we seen so far all obeyed the authority to a certain degree. The sanguinistas were described as rule breakers that live in shadow. They are a threat to everything that roman built and are a threat to the vamper species too. They are a threat for the very reason you stated in your last post. Remember they are the very reason why humans started doing all this in the 1st place. Remember eric killed that general last season(or the one before it)? That's what triggered all of this and roman was the only thing holding the peace together. Russel was only acting all crazy because eric killed talbot. sanguinistas don't give a ? , and they're hella arrogant.

I just thought of something. Remember when russel said that there was going to be a war coming soon? You think he knew about the humans building weapons and the sanguinistas plotting?

I don't think anyone knew about the humans doing this, mostly because it's been stated that the humans didn't really start gearing up until the Authority lost its mind last year. And the sanguinistas were ready for war, but that was when they believed that there was nothing that the humans could do to them. Now that humans have a ton of new tricks, it's a new deal.
  • zombie
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

the only blood he would need would be her blood, warlow was never evil