George Zimmerman Trial Thread (Found Not Guilty Jesus help us...)

Options

Comments

• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prop joe wrote: »
    George Zimmerman won’t be getting his gun back anytime soon, thanks to the Dept. of Justice--they've placed a hold on all of the evidence related to the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/07/19/doj-puts-hold-on-zimmermans-gun-as-it-pursues-civil-rights-investigation/

lol, Zimmerman supporters take yet another L.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    Options
    [
    http://youtu.be/rmFRsTgb0KQ

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Zimmerman won’t be getting his gun back anytime soon, thanks to the Dept. of Justice--they've placed a hold on all of the evidence related to the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/07/19/doj-puts-hold-on-zimmermans-gun-as-it-pursues-civil-rights-investigation/

how pathetic do you sound. LOL. Zimmerman supporters dont take any L from this.. we already got justice. you grasping for straws to make yourself feel better. Trayvon aint coming back.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIRGGin wrote: »
    Black America's Real Problem Isn't White Racism

http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html
    In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

. . .

After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial ? is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

I can understand the ? thing, I wouldn't want to ? a black chick either.

OK MODS COULD YALL BAN THIS ? NOW
  • prop joe
    prop joe Members Posts: 46
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

how pathetic do you sound. LOL. Zimmerman supporters dont take any L from this.. we already got justice. you grasping for straws to make yourself feel better. Trayvon aint coming back.

This will be your hero in the near future.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/10/stacey-koon-rodney-king-beating-trial-limo-driver/
  • can'tyoutell
    Options

You didn't get nothing. Obama is looking into making sure this doesn't happen again, and Zimmerman could be shot anyday. Doesn't seem like much to celebrate to me.

Oh, and:
    sounds fair. he hasnt had it for a year.

This is why you responded to me, because you took a loss heavy on this one.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    BIRGGin wrote: »
    Black America's Real Problem Isn't White Racism

http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html
    In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

. . .

After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial ? is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

I can understand the ? thing, I wouldn't want to ? a black chick either.

This guy thinks ? is ? . What the black man does to you in prison isn't ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I blame the mods now. Y'all are falling off your jobs, letting the obvious trolling continue. BIg Gipper or whatever the ? his name is was put on notice awhile ago.

Empty-ass threats.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real talk though, one of the reasons i would hate to be black is because it seems like if you dont agree with the majority opinion of blacks, you get labeled an outcast (ie: "? "). its like black people expect all blacks to have the same mindset. no other race is like that, certainly not whites anyway. you cant really progress if youre constantly shunning anyone who thinks differently.

there is a difference between having a different view and being objective 2 the situation (ie Charles barkley) and just saying a bunch of ? 2 troll.. or saying ? jus cuz u wanna suck up 2 racist white people..
  • BIRGGin
    BIRGGin Members Posts: 111
    Options
    This guy thinks ? is ? . What the black man does to you in prison isn't ? .

I've never ? anyone before, but ? are the experts it seems so I'll defer to your judgement.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It crossed my mind today how this dead boy will never know how famous he is or the change he is inspiring . He will Never know that he is now a household name or know that he is the person that caused president obama to discuss race with the nation frankly for the first time. This kid is becoming a polarizing icon to the US. He will never know of thr thousands who protested for his justice. It trips me out when i think of how much this everyday normal 17 year old kid has rattled the nation when all he intended to do was walk back from 711.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    real talk though, one of the reasons i would hate to be black is because it seems like if you dont agree with the majority opinion of blacks, you get labeled an outcast (ie: "? "). its like black people expect all blacks to have the same mindset. no other race is like that, certainly not whites anyway. you cant really progress if youre constantly shunning anyone who thinks differently.

its really nothing for you to be worried about or even have a slight concern, you'll never be black.

you dont have to be black to have a logical observation about black people. i wasnt pointing out what i did to diss black people, i just find it weird/interesting.

Logical observation...lol you feast on youth culture and you are all the sudden a sociologist

im a sociologist cause of my degree, duh

You still aint got ? on me..you broke fukk.
    Fukk your online devry degree.

This black man ? on your life.
    I make more during the summer than you and yor parents do in two years...an i still have time to post on here an make you look like a poor white trash ? . Try to be like a real black man.

Oh that felt good.

Oh an fukk your meaningless existence pink toe having ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like how we only come together and rally when its a situation like this..

Instead of rallying to make a difference about issues to make to improve the quality of life we rally when a black person is killed by another race..

? needs to change.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't like how we only come together and rally when its a situation like this..

Instead of rallying to make a difference about issues to make to improve the quality of life we rally when a black person is killed by another race..

? needs to change.

So, what do you plan on doing to force congress to act on restoring the voting rights acts? Or do you think everything is all fine in regards to people trying to exercise their fundamental right to vote?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

? needs to change.

this is not true... go 2 any hood and there are plenty of people who rally and want 2 stop violence... it jus happens so much they dont get national media attention.. now even tho not "special" in the fact that ? die every day... it is special cuz it shows that when somthing this happens with pressure things can change..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It crossed my mind today how this dead boy will never know how famous he is or the change he is inspiring . He will Never know that he is now a household name or know that he is the person that caused president obama to discuss race with the nation frankly for the first time. This kid is becoming a polarizing icon to the US. He will never know of thr thousands who protested for his justice. It trips me out when i think of how much this everyday normal 17 year old kid has rattled the nation when all he intended to do was walk back from 711.
    and he never knew what truly happened those moment werean adrenaline filled blur...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwOmivf-82E&feature=player_detailpage/quote]

webbie did make a good point " every body in jail in there 4 a bad choice"
  • playmaker88
    Options
    ....brilliant didn't watch but that quote couldn't be the good point

could it...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ....brilliant didn't watch but that quote couldn't be the good point

could it...

webbie said " the juror said 'I believe Zimmerman jus made a bad choice.. but he doesn't deserve 2 go 2 jail 4 it' ? everybody in jail is in jail 4 a bad choice"
  • playmaker88
    Options
    ok, without the context i was like wrf??
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rachel Jeantel killed Trayvon's case
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay fiat, if you were on the prosecution you think you could have gotten a guilty verdict?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Ay fiat, if you were on the prosecution you think you could have gotten a guilty verdict?
    No. I wouldn't have taken the case either.

Too weak and too polarizing.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    No. I wouldn't have taken the case either.

Too weak and too polarizing.

I'm glad someone took the case, if for nothing else, to reveal to the public at large laws that need to be reevaluated. Or do you think the laws served justice in this case?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Probably b/c it resonates so much with so many different people.

Minority walking by themself at night, assumed to be suspicious for reasons no other than their skin colour.

Being profiled. Being stalked. Being attacked. Being killed in what some might say was a targeted killing and others might say can be considered a random act of violence.

Child of divorced parents staying with his dad b/c he got in trouble in school and sent away to stay with his father.

Police not only not acting, but being forced to press charges, let alone actually bother to investigate even slightly into the matter.

Black child killed by white guy.

Justice not served b/c the "Jury of his peers" was all-white and female.

Killer is the son of someone with connections to the justice system and was acting as a vigilante b/c he had a gun.

The flaws of neighbourhood watch exposed.

The flaws of profiling exposed.

The subtle racism that exists in many people's minds exposed.

Just think of who are the ones angry about this case and about that ? , Zimmerman.

Young people who dress with hoodies being profiled as thugs.

Black people angry at another white man killing a black boy and getting off scott free.

Blacks angry at being profiled by cops and neighbourhood watch.

Arabs and other South Asian minorities and Muslims being angry at being profiled for looking a certain way when they board airplanes.

Liberal whites who aren't racist.

And then look at the people who are cheering Zimmerman saying he was being targeted unfairly...

Well-to-do whites who live in non-urban areas that have never had real problems in their life, who are happy that a "thug" got his comeuppance.

Just go on reddit and read any of the threads about this case, you'll see clear-as-day racism. It's so disgusting, I stopped going to that site.
This discussion has been closed.