George Zimmerman Trial Thread (Found Not Guilty Jesus help us...)

Options

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Ay fiat, if you were on the prosecution you think you could have gotten a guilty verdict?
    No. I wouldn't have taken the case either.

Too weak and too polarizing.

I'm glad someone took the case, if for nothing else, to reveal to the public at large laws that need to be reevaluated. Or do you think the laws served justice in this case?
    I think the laws were applied correctly here.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How u gon no sign that? She said Trayvon hit George first.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgItGTq89XM
    Shootings left at least four men dead and 9 other people wounded across the Saturday night and Sunday morning.

The violence was largely confined to the South and West Sides and three of the incidents had more than one victim, according to authorities.

The most recent shooting happened about 4:01 a.m. in the Cabrini-Green neighborhood - just north of Chicago Avenue on Cambridge Avenue. Two men, one 25 and the other either 23 or 24, were shot and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. The older of the two was dropped off there and died of his wounds, and the other was taken there in an ambulance with a wound to the leg.

Someone shot up a birthday party about 1:50 a.m. in the Altgeld Gardens housing complex in the 600 block of East 131st Street, hitting four people. One, a 28-year-old man, died at the scene. Two others were taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center: a 40-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman. A 22-year-old man was dropped off at Metro South Medical Center in Blue Island and is in stable condition. The man and woman at Christ hospital are both in serious condition, police said. The Cook County medical examiner's office refused to release the name of the dead man.

A man was killed in Englewood about 11:30 p.m. Saturday Someone fired at least six shots toward him inside a Marathon gas station at the corner of 71st Street and Ashland Avenue. The man, 25-year-old Eugene Clark, was pronounced dead at Advocate Christ Medical Center about 1:45 a.m. He lived in the 7900 block of South Karlov Avenue, according to the medical examiner's office.

About the same time, a 17-year-old girl was shot in the 5000 block of South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in the Bronzeville neighborhood. She was shot in the foot and taken to the University of Chicago Hospital.

Earlier, someone shot a 24-year-old man to death in the South Chicago neighborhood. He was shot about 10:58 p.m. in the 8500 block of South Saginaw Avenue and pronounced dead just before midnight at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County.

Enough about trayvon.This is whats happening in the blacc community.You Sheep let the media mold your impressionable minds

#Nooutrageaboutthis
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shootings left at least four men dead and 9 other people wounded across the Saturday night and Sunday morning.

The violence was largely confined to the South and West Sides and three of the incidents had more than one victim, according to authorities.

The most recent shooting happened about 4:01 a.m. in the Cabrini-Green neighborhood - just north of Chicago Avenue on Cambridge Avenue. Two men, one 25 and the other either 23 or 24, were shot and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. The older of the two was dropped off there and died of his wounds, and the other was taken there in an ambulance with a wound to the leg.

Someone shot up a birthday party about 1:50 a.m. in the Altgeld Gardens housing complex in the 600 block of East 131st Street, hitting four people. One, a 28-year-old man, died at the scene. Two others were taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center: a 40-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman. A 22-year-old man was dropped off at Metro South Medical Center in Blue Island and is in stable condition. The man and woman at Christ hospital are both in serious condition, police said. The Cook County medical examiner's office refused to release the name of the dead man.

A man was killed in Englewood about 11:30 p.m. Saturday Someone fired at least six shots toward him inside a Marathon gas station at the corner of 71st Street and Ashland Avenue. The man, 25-year-old Eugene Clark, was pronounced dead at Advocate Christ Medical Center about 1:45 a.m. He lived in the 7900 block of South Karlov Avenue, according to the medical examiner's office.

About the same time, a 17-year-old girl was shot in the 5000 block of South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in the Bronzeville neighborhood. She was shot in the foot and taken to the University of Chicago Hospital.

Earlier, someone shot a 24-year-old man to death in the South Chicago neighborhood. He was shot about 10:58 p.m. in the 8500 block of South Saginaw Avenue and pronounced dead just before midnight at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County.

Enough about trayvon.This is whats happening in the blacc community.You Sheep let the media mold your impressionable minds

#Nooutrageaboutthis

That has nothing to do with me.

You live in Chicago. You do something about it.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ^You completely missed the point whiteboy.This is a Blacc community problem of course you don't care
  • Batman.
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ^You completely missed the point whiteboy.This is a Blacc community problem of course you don't care

I'm black and I don't care. I'm a Torontonian, I don't associate with no gangbangers, but you want to. That's your hood, that's your community, you go uplift it.

I identify with Trayvon because I've been profiled before, I never ? .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    You don't live in america so your opinion is irrelevant on violence in this country.This happens in L.A,Nyc,N.O.,detroit etc cracka.I don't see how any blacc person can say blacc on blacc on violence has nothin to do with them or they don't care

Hilarious how the violence that destroys communities coast to coast is blown off but people are outraged about trayvon being killed by a white mexican after assaulting him cuz it's been in the media non stop for over a year ? impressionable ?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#Nooutrageaboutthis

Republicans act like they care about Chicago now but don't want Federal laws or even the ATF to address loose gun laws in surrounding states that contribute to illegal guns crossing state lines into the city of Chicago. It was their party that filibusted the universal background checks and federal illegal gun trafficking bill. They won't even allow the President to appoint a director to the ATF.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't live in america so your opinion is irrelevant on violence in this country.This happens in L.A,Nyc,N.O.,detroit etc cracka.I don't see how any blacc person can say blacc on blacc on violence has nothin to do with them or they don't care

Hilarious how the violence that destroys communities coast to coast is blown off but people are outraged about trayvon being killed by a white mexican after assaulting him cuz it's been in the media non stop for over a year ? impressionable ?

why don't you post some local organization that help with the problem so we can be aware of them...But you haven't did that... all you did was post some fox news bs. Where is your thread about helping I don't see that ? from you.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#Nooutrageaboutthis

Yo antennae don't perk up at all when you see a FOX news segment, such as this one.
  • BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    WTF is webbie sayingwhy.png?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I just find it ironic how Republicans now try to act like they're the party concerned with gun violence in inner cities like Chicago when their party filibusted legislation 90% of the country agreed with that would have addressed gun violence in these cities? The rational from Republicans then was it would have done nothing to prevent Newtown from happening. But it would have addressed gun violence in inner cities like Chicago? The Chicago police department alone can't stop illegal guns being brought into the city from the outside?
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay fiat, if you were on the prosecution you think you could have gotten a guilty verdict?

I'm glad someone took the case, if for nothing else, to reveal to the public at large laws that need to be reevaluated. Or do you think the laws served justice in this case?

Maybe you didn't understand what I was asking. I'm not asking you if the laws were applied correctly, I'm asking if you feel that the laws served justice, or if they are flawed and need to be reevaluated? I know my opinion in the matter. I'm just trying to stir up a little debate with someone that has an entirely opposite view of the case than I. It's always good to have a challenging opinion, not to suggest we have been short on opposing views, but in this thread, all the other Zimmerman supporters are posting gifs as argument.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options
    2 months from now this trayvon story will finally be old news.While what I posted will still happen in every inner city in the usa

"Bu but it doesn't affect me cuz I'm not a gangbanger" Neither was busayo stupid ass ? .Everybody being killed aren't gang bangers

? still emotional about this martyr trayvon while disregarding senseless blacc violence cuz "it doesn't affect them or it's not their city".Trayvon is dead he aint comin bacc he's a martyr get over that ? and start marchin and having outrage about blacc on blacc murders.Since they don't get talked about on cnn 20 hours a day you won't
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the media sure knows how to distract the public with superficial ish
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe you didn't understand what I was asking. I'm not asking you if the laws were applied correctly, I'm asking if you feel that the laws served justice, or if they are flawed and need to be reevaluated? I know my opinion in the matter. I'm just trying to stir up a little debate with someone that has an entirely opposite view of the case than I. It's always good to have a challenging opinion, not to suggest we have been short on opposing views, but in this thread, all the other Zimmerman supporters are posting gifs as argument.
    I don't really care about things like justice.
    ...I don't really have an opinion on whether laws are "good" or "bad".
  • Batman.
    edited July 2013
    Options
    2 months from now this trayvon story will finally be old news.While what I posted will still happen in every inner city in the usa

"Bu but it doesn't affect me cuz I'm not a gangbanger" Neither was busayo stupid ass ? .Everybody being killed aren't gang bangers

? still emotional about this martyr trayvon while disregarding senseless blacc violence cuz "it doesn't affect them or it's not their city".Trayvon is dead he aint comin bacc he's a martyr get over that ? and start marchin and having outrage about blacc on blacc murders.Since they don't get talked about on cnn 20 hours a day you won't

You can march and march for anti-gang-related violence until your feet develops blisters and fungus, they'd still ? each other unless people cooperate with police, which they won't because it's snitching.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

No policy agenda on jobs, social programs, or lax gun laws? Just continuing to demonize and telling black people to take responsibility for themselves? Real transformational agenda bruh.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People have been trying to solve inner city crime for decades. We may have even become desensitized to it, but no one likes living in crime riddled neighborhoods. I believe most of the crime is due to a lack of opportunity and the ease of selling drugs. You have to legalize drugs to remove most of the crime. People have been pushing for that, but that would interrupt the profits and jobs for the war on drugs program. The education system in America is broken and only serves to benefit certain groups of people. I suggest watching the documentary "Waiting for Superman" for more on the ills of our education system.

And yes, most of the people killed by "black on black" crime in the inner cities are involved with gangs. Exceptions to the rule don't change the rule. People don't turn a blind eye to the inner city crime, and many people in those community have been searching for solutions. I think most of those people have accepted that with time and growth, the problem will go away on it's own because of the factors involved. I'm not sure the same could be said about racism.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm glad this story hasn't been brushed to the side like that, i'm embarrassed to be from this state and that prosecutor is a ? . No way should that case of been a murder case, it should of been a manslaughter case, there isn't enough mens rea for it to be murder imo.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so what do u do 2 try an curb violence in the chi? I KNO there are non profit organizations there... do u volunteer? do u watch out 4 the kids in yo fam? if u do then props 2 u cuz u doin what YOU can... if not then make sure yo background good b4 u throw stones...

like I have said time n time again.. yes black on black crime is a problem... and places have marches all the time.. the media jus don't talk about it on a national scale..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

so what do u do 2 try an curb violence in the chi? I KNO there are non profit organizations there... do u volunteer? do u watch out 4 the kids in yo fam? if u do then props 2 u cuz u doin what YOU can... if not then make sure yo background good b4 u throw stones...

like I have said time n time again.. yes black on black crime is a problem... and places have marches all the time.. the media jus don't talk about it on a national scale..

Yea I'm a mentor.I help fatherless kids who are headed to self destruction,drop outs and kids who lost parents to violence.I take lost souls and teach em to be just like me

I've also lost several friends/family to the streets.Thats why ? like me will never be desensitized to blacc on blacc violence cuz it's affected me.I saw my homeboy moms yesterday who lost her son at age 16 that happened 14 years ago and she STILL looks broken cuz that was her only child.But keep protesting for trayvon cuz that ? is gonna work.Zimmerman is acquitted,trayvon is dead yet what I'm talkin about isnt goin away but these sheep are still talkin about trayvon
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    http://themartialist.net/?p=306

Very interesting to say the least

that prosecutor had alot of nerve

and yea interesting ... is the word id choose to look at the juxtaposition of Trayvon and the dead criminal in this story
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Yea I'm a mentor.I help fatherless kids who are headed to self destruction,drop outs and kids who lost parents to violence.I take lost souls and teach em to be just like me

I've also lost several friends/family to the streets.Thats why ? like me will never be desensitized to blacc on blacc violence cuz it's affected me.I saw my homeboy moms yesterday who lost her son at age 16 that happened 14 years ago and she STILL looks broken cuz that was her only child.But keep protesting for trayvon cuz that ? is gonna work.Zimmerman is acquitted,trayvon is dead yet what I'm talkin about isnt goin away but these sheep are still talkin about trayvon

Still no recommendation on any kind of legal policies to help keep illegal guns out of these communities? Just blacks need to stop complaining about Trayvon because of violence in Chicago that won't go away?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I don't speak geek ? you talkin bout legal policies,legislation,republicans and filibustin and all that other political geek ?

I'm talking about the streets and why aren't blaccs outraged about the violence in THEIR communities like they are about trayvon.The answer is cuz ? are impressionable clowns and the media dictates how they think,so I don't give a fucc about trayvon the same way you people don't give a fucc about inner city violence since it doesn't affect you.We'll leave it that
This discussion has been closed.