George Zimmerman Trial Thread (Found Not Guilty Jesus help us...)

Options

Comments

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't speak geek ? you talkin bout legal policies,legislation,republicans and filibustin and all that other political geek ?

I'm talking about the streets and why aren't blaccs outraged about the violence in THEIR communities like they are about trayvon.The answer is cuz ? are impressionable clowns and the media dictates how they think,so I don't give a fucc about trayvon the same way you people don't give a fucc about inner city violence since it doesn't affect you.We'll leave it that

You're ? .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^You're a ?
    Batman. wrote: »
    There's not really any ? pics in that thread.

Yes, I checked.
    But I was never under the impression that there were actually gonna be any ? pics.

• Batman.
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ^You're a ?
    Batman. wrote: »
    There's not really any ? pics in that thread.

Yes, I checked.
    But I was never under the impression that there were actually gonna be any ? pics.

Still dumb as ? and should never enter another political discussion, ever. Go back to your hood, kid.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't speak geek ? you talkin bout legal policies,legislation,republicans and filibustin and all that other political geek ?

I'm talking about the streets and why aren't blaccs outraged about the violence in THEIR communities like they are about trayvon.The answer is cuz ? are impressionable clowns and the media dictates how they think,so I don't give a fucc about trayvon the same way you people don't give a fucc about inner city violence since it doesn't affect you.We'll leave it that

Oh, well, okay buddy. 

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    BPeQLwICcAA7AVQ.jpg

smh
    Finally, a movement I can get behind.
  • Batman.
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    BPeQLwICcAA7AVQ.jpg

smh

Crenshaw, of course.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is it only Chicagoans are allowed to feel some type a way about Chicago violence or are we supposed to care about the massive cooning going on there? make up your mind Chciago posters
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wack.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Ay fiat, if you were on the prosecution you think you could have gotten a guilty verdict?
    No. I wouldn't have taken the case either.

Too weak and too polarizing.

I'm glad someone took the case, if for nothing else, to reveal to the public at large laws that need to be reevaluated. Or do you think the laws served justice in this case?
    I think the laws were applied correctly here.

Maybe you didn't understand what I was asking. I'm not asking you if the laws were applied correctly, I'm asking if you feel that the laws served justice, or if they are flawed and need to be reevaluated? I know my opinion in the matter. I'm just trying to stir up a little debate with someone that has an entirely opposite view of the case than I. It's always good to have a challenging opinion, not to suggest we have been short on opposing views, but in this thread, all the other Zimmerman supporters are posting gifs as argument.
    I don't really care about things like justice.
    ...I don't really have an opinion on whether laws are "good" or "bad".

Do you like the law?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Ay fiat, if you were on the prosecution you think you could have gotten a guilty verdict?
    No. I wouldn't have taken the case either.

Too weak and too polarizing.

I'm glad someone took the case, if for nothing else, to reveal to the public at large laws that need to be reevaluated. Or do you think the laws served justice in this case?
    I think the laws were applied correctly here.

Maybe you didn't understand what I was asking. I'm not asking you if the laws were applied correctly, I'm asking if you feel that the laws served justice, or if they are flawed and need to be reevaluated? I know my opinion in the matter. I'm just trying to stir up a little debate with someone that has an entirely opposite view of the case than I. It's always good to have a challenging opinion, not to suggest we have been short on opposing views, but in this thread, all the other Zimmerman supporters are posting gifs as argument.
    I don't really care about things like justice.
    ...I don't really have an opinion on whether laws are "good" or "bad".

Do you like the law?
    It allows humans to ? others, so yes.

Besides, if I ever ? someone, it'll be in self-defense; so such a law would be convenient.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Would it really be or would that just be your legal justification?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Would it really be or would that just be your legal justification?
    That's a moot distinction bruh.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Offense > defense.

Defense is soft. If you intend only to ? in such an instance well you can fill in the rest
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Offense > defense.

Defense is soft. If you intend only to ? in such an instance well you can fill in the rest
    ? sounds fun, but it's not worth the hassle, money, or the time.

They'll try to lock you up for killing just one person.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Not if you're the leader of a country

they give you Nobel peace prizes
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Not if you're the leader of a country

they give you Nobel peace prizes
    Too much hassle to become the leader of a country.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    It was easy for ?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Just a few years for his party to win a majority of seats, then he named himself dictator.

Pretty easy to me.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Just a few years for his party to win a majority of seats, then he named himself dictator.

Pretty easy to me.
    Yeh, but only after being rejected from Art school twice, being homeless, fighting in the army, being wounded, surviving a mutiny, staging a failed coup, being imprisoned, and then taking eight years to reach chancellor.

So after those 26 years it took for him to finally reach chancellor at 44, he only had 12 more years till his death.

I'm not even trying to live to 44.

• LUClEN
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Damn. When you read it all out like that his whole life was just loss after loss
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options

Pretty easy to me.
    Yeh, but only after being rejected from Art school twice, being homeless, fighting in the army, being wounded, surviving a mutiny, staging a failed coup, being imprisoned, and then taking eight years to reach chancellor.

So after those 26 years it took for him to finally reach chancellor at 44, he only had 12 more years till his death.

I'm not even trying to live to 44.
    I'
    i always imagined you were as old and looked like the guy in your avatar. just like i imagine RodrigueZz is a turtle that eats sea sponges. guess not.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Damn. When you read it all out like that his whole life was just loss after loss
    Cosign. Word on the street is that he killed himself--not because the Allied Forces were closing in--but because he thought about how his biography would read.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.