Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Atlanta

Pin Ups(open til 8am with $5 dances)
    Magic City(I swear its a hoe that works there that looks like Nicky Minaj with real ass and ? ).
    Strokers(ten minutes from my house, ? from Bad Girls' Club be on the pole there).
    I ? with Onyx and Platinum 21 too.

Somebody mentioned Follies, I know the bartender that works there. This Asian ? , I dont ever have to worry about drinking good when she's there. They be playing rock n roll there though. How are the hoes supposed to be ? popping to that ? ?

Follies black now... they will have some white ? playing every know and then but its mostly black... I ? with it cuz there u aint gotta spend ? and all that throwing ones aint really going on... talk ? get a couple dances and the hoes be real cool. its also known for being able to ? esp on day shift. where u stay.. Im in Tucker bout 5 min from Strokers. was in there Sat night lol u go to Kamals?

I'm in Snellville

It's a ten minute ride down 78. That's the thing about all of these ? throwing a whole bunch of ones for these strippers. They do that ? to feel better about themselves, ole low self-esteem ass ? . I go to all of those strip clubs and don't spend anymore than 40 or 50 dollars. I go in there ? already, buy a beer and a glass of goose. All you have to do is get 150 ones, sit that ? on the table and all of those hoes will come to you. I be turning hoes down all night.

This hoe going to come up to me with a bag talking about it's her bday, give her $2. No ? , you don't have enough ass. I never been to Kamals. Where that's at?

Kamals is off Piedmont and Cheserbridge.... cool spot. bet Im off mountain industrial exit 4 on 78. u aint gotta spend ? just look like a lil money and talk ? ...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear I posted in this ? .
  • aneed123
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • aneed123
    Options
    Atlanta

Pin Ups(open til 8am with $5 dances)
    Magic City(I swear its a hoe that works there that looks like Nicky Minaj with real ass and ? ).
    Strokers(ten minutes from my house, ? from Bad Girls' Club be on the pole there).
    I ? with Onyx and Platinum 21 too.

Somebody mentioned Follies, I know the bartender that works there. This Asian ? , I dont ever have to worry about drinking good when she's there. They be playing rock n roll there though. How are the hoes supposed to be ? popping to that ? ?

Follies black now... they will have some white ? playing every know and then but its mostly black... I ? with it cuz there u aint gotta spend ? and all that throwing ones aint really going on... talk ? get a couple dances and the hoes be real cool. its also known for being able to ? esp on day shift. where u stay.. Im in Tucker bout 5 min from Strokers. was in there Sat night lol u go to Kamals?

I'm in Snellville

It's a ten minute ride down 78. That's the thing about all of these ? throwing a whole bunch of ones for these strippers. They do that ? to feel better about themselves, ole low self-esteem ass ? . I go to all of those strip clubs and don't spend anymore than 40 or 50 dollars. I go in there ? already, buy a beer and a glass of goose. All you have to do is get 150 ones, sit that ? on the table and all of those hoes will come to you. I be turning hoes down all night.

This hoe going to come up to me with a bag talking about it's her bday, give her $2. No ? , you don't have enough ass. I never been to Kamals. Where that's at?

Kamals is off Piedmont and Cheserbridge.... cool spot. bet Im off mountain industrial exit 4 on 78. u aint gotta spend ? just look like a lil money and talk ? ...

And that's all I do. I don't go to those clubs but like once a month or two though.

That's what's up. I stayed off of South Hairston for a minute. I know that side a lil bit. That Chevron off of South Hairston and Memorial had gas ten cents cheaper than the rest of the city for a good 3 or 4 months late last year.

I be dolo a lot and I dont hit the club up for real. So I hit up strip clubs every now and then. My work office off Memorial so I be all out that way.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
  • aneed123
    Options
    pico that was random lol
  • aneed123
    Options
    oh yea you out of town ? ......

Atlanta got this strip club downtown called Goosebumps. Cheap to get in and dances are cheap. It's right by the Hilton Hotel. If you like them gutta ? , they all up through there.

I went to some hood strip club off Fulton Industrial a while back...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
  • aneed123
    Options
    Brah I'm ? .
    lol gotcha back to the regular scheduled programming
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legends
    Dreams
    Babes

This is houston

Bruh... i was just in Houston this last weekend. Went to Dreams both Friday and Saturday night. The music is fiyaaah... but i loved the BYOB policy. just $20 to get in and get ? up on your own alchohol. and weed. ? it...i'm coming back there.

Unless its a strip joint out here i dont know about...Dreams prolly one of the best in the city.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Brah I'm ? .

thxxxxx
  • aneed123
    Options
    Brah I'm ? .

thxxxxx

I dont know what Im thanked for lol. what u dranking on tho?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    idk bruh it was taco Tuesday and the drank was half off
  • aneed123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    idk bruh it was taco Tuesday and the drank was half off
    lol thats whassup
    Im on this Hen right now
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need some visuals with this thread...
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    Arnie's in Harvey Illinois.. The broads will go as far as ur money goes
    sad part is I went to high school with most of the hoes that work there..

? trickin off on hoes we was ? for free..

Any ? that goes to a strip club and trick off is a clown..

? i look like throwin money at a ? to dance and a few more dollars to ? when a fifth and some loud can accomplish the same thing..

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Onyx on Thursdays >>>

DSC_5983.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    Arnie's in Harvey Illinois.. The broads will go as far as ur money goes
    sad part is I went to high school with most of the hoes that work there..

? trickin off on hoes we was ? for free..

Any ? that goes to a strip club and trick off is a clown..

? i look like throwin money at a ? to dance and a few more dollars to ? when a fifth and some loud can accomplish the same thing..

I always found that only broke ? say ? like this haha

what you doing in a strip club if you ain't willing to tip a broad dancing?

you want to see some strange, but you can't afford to get a lap dance son?

I'm sorry I can't relate to your financial situation
  • NIKE...
    Options
    ? outta here with that ? way of thinkin..

Any ? in his right mind can't see hi self throwin money at some ? junky ? to dance..

Foh being proud to be a ? sponsor..

I'm far from broke and I'll be damned if I tip some triflin ass ? to get naked when I can have a quality ? strip in MY HOUSE for free...? for free and have her cook ME breakfast in the morning..

Who the ? equates being a john with having money tho?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here with that ? way of thinkin..

Any ? in his right mind can't see hi self throwin money at some ? junky ? to dance..

Foh being proud to be a ? sponsor..

I'm far from broke and I'll be damned if I tip some triflin ass ? to get naked when I can have a quality ? strip in MY HOUSE for free...? for free and have her cook ME breakfast in the morning..

Who the ? equates being a john with having money tho?

? then why do you even go to a strip club if you ain't gon tip?

or are you saying you never been to one?

and if you ain't never been to one, how you speaking on some ? you don't know about 1st hand? haha

? if I go to the park and throw bread crumbs at the ducks by the pond, what's the damn difference?

only broke ? tripping off other ? throwing singles.....stop catching feelings and go get you some money champ

it ain't my fault you forced to be on a budget
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically only cats i know that hate stripclubs are married to battle axes or are broke as ? .

Only lame ? go home broke broke after a stripclub i have before on special occasions not gonna front dumped 4oo dollars and up on myself in joints but ? it.

My first couple times going to pussyshaks came home broke and then i started going by myself sometimes and these ? fukinh ? for weed and rides home ...spend like 150 or 2oo or less now and tahts the whole ? night getin hammed ? .

• Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But ? im just 2 minutes from Kansas and thats where the majority of ? end up going

WHat spot in Kansas City?? i live there and only know of Topeka/Lawrence and St Louis.

My ? it doesn't matter what spot in KC you go to them ? don't get naked ...now my boy went to Chrome one night and he said ? got naked in the backroom. I've been to a joint in Lawrence KS I can't think of the name though
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Strippers be ? ? for free u know.how u guys think them bicthes get pregant?
  • NIKE...
    Options
    ? outta here with that dumb b..

You trick off I trick ? ..you throw singles and I dont throw ? but game..

U go home broke and she goes home to a ? like me to break bread..

Been to strip clubs, been involved with strippers and aint trick off ? ..

You think throwin a few singles makes you a boss? Lmao ? please..

Sit yo proud to simp ass down
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    ? its just about having a good time with some ? ass big ? hoes and busting nut with a lil less run around.

You acting like dudes go straight to backroom with a ? every paycheck.

Some ? do not gonna front alot of cats do.but so what?

I aint no big deal.