• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LmaoOOoooo

? said Macombo
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude in a thread about strippers..throwing salt? I mean i expected a female but damn this is sad.

Only reason dudes that get aggy over trickin is because they cant compete. Get your dollars up.

Then throw them at these strippers.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever floats ur boat chief
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Used to be The Sting Detroit

Blue Flame Atlanta

My night job at call center

I used to hit Tigers II, Body Rock (before they changed the name to Cheetahs), The Grind, Jon-Jon's on the east side (fine ass women in there).

I did slum it a time or two at The Dizzy Duck underneath the 8mile/Greenfield/Lodge overpass.

And Timbos was the GOAT after hours ? bar with Cobra Enterprises a damned close second (the VIP room at C.E. was where ? went down).
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mile high in clinton, md
    macambo lounge and stadium in dc
    norma jeans in baltimore

I heard about this place. You seen that ? charlie visa there? I don't ? with strip clubs though because they bore me and I don't waste money on ? dancing. If they at least giving up the neck then i am in.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I only caught a small part of this debate on tipping, but my opinion:

Throwin money at a bytch for DANCING...not even touching you, just dancing in general? On some 'Good job on that pole boo'? Giit tha ? outta here. *eddie murphy voice*

But paying for LAPDANCES where a chick can get all up on u, grab ya ? , u feelin on ass, ? , etc.?

thumbs-up.gif

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Me and most of my people are in relationships but every once in awhile, it's nothing wrong with looking at some ass. Hell, even females in relationships want to see how strip clubs are to take your lady to one, she could learn something.

-Some clubs are to where you have to pay a $10 cover charge, that's probably because nigaas don't tip that look at the ass from afar.

-I probably spend no more than $10-$15 the times I went. Not because I'm broke but I don't see the logic of throwing stacks at chicks just for a dance.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    I also find it ironic that dudes who say they don't pay for sex or take chicks out on dates probably are the ones bragging about how much they made it rain on strippers.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mile high in clinton, md
    norma jeans in baltimore

? what you know about mile high lol....went in there and saw this ? I was ? with in the 8th grade strippin there...I might be the only DC ? that still hasn't been to stadium smh

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    A lap dance at a club really doesn't excite me as much. When I'm the crib and a females sits on my lap, I can then ? and ? her which is way much better.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Forgot to add: The Black Orchid. GOAT ? bar and was featured on HBO's Real Sex.

(trivia: The girl they interviewed in that segment, Akeema, was my peoples back in Tha D. She's cool as ? .)
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't been to one in over a year, but when I did go frequently my main thing was to post up in the back and hustle pool. The ? come to you. Some ? flat out avoid me and kept they eyes glued to the floor around me because they already know. Either that or post up at the bar.

Never posted on tip row or dished out dollars. I don't look down on others who do. have your fun and enjoy yourself to the fullest. thats what its there for. Thats just not what I do.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Don't Know How ? Could Go Into Arnie's Idle Hour Without Them Enviormental Suits From Outbreak...I'm Sure They Had To Have Several Undiscovered Strains Of VD Floating Around That Nasty Ass Place...It Smelled Like Wet ? And Cigerette Butts In There
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    mile high in clinton, md
    norma jeans in baltimore

? what you know about mile high lol....went in there and saw this ? I was ? with in the 8th grade strippin there...I might be the only DC ? that still hasn't been to stadium smh

Maaaan go on a friday for happy hour. Open bar! (atleast last yr it was). Theres nothing like it for 2 reasons:

1) the strippers are as bad as you'll see (just get used to fake butts tho)

2) The chicks who go there sometimes outnumber the dudes. Supposedly 'straight' females go there like its nothin. All b/c 'ooh, its so nice in here'...crazy
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here with that ? way of thinkin..

Any ? in his right mind can't see hi self throwin money at some ? junky ? to dance..

Foh being proud to be a ? sponsor..

I'm far from broke and I'll be damned if I tip some triflin ass ? to get naked when I can have a quality ? strip in MY HOUSE for free...? for free and have her cook ME breakfast in the morning..

Who the ? equates being a john with having money tho?

Yeah. I didnt want to ? the mood. We used to go in our teens tho. What yall know bout old school ATL Club Nikkis, Nikkis Too,Montres (haha). The early-mid 90s. Freaknik era. Montres aint even have a liquor liscense. Its cool for a very rare occasion, but I dont got to waste no money to get artificial attention from women. Not my thing as a grown man. Im too shrewd with my money. But they can be fun and enjoyable once a blue moon. It be some sexy broads, but you payin just to get worked up. And to each his own I know dudes who get broads outta there. Again, I can do better than that.

Montre's is a spot I always wanted to hit when I was a jit, but never got a chance too. I know they was lettin' underage nikkas up thru there havin' 16 yr olds ? up they lil' Mickey D's check. lol

Nikki's was the ? ! Used to be the Purple Onion way back in the day. Didn't get to experience thoroughly b/c by the time I was slightly of age they closed down b/c it was a lot of dope and hoe'n goin' on there. I remember they shot DJ Kizzy Rock's "Yeah Shawty Yeah" video in that bish.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Atlanta

Pin Ups(open til 8am with $5 dances)
    Magic City(I swear its a hoe that works there that looks like Nicky Minaj with real ass and ? ).
    Strokers(ten minutes from my house, ? from Bad Girls' Club be on the pole there).
    I ? with Onyx and Platinum 21 too.

Somebody mentioned Follies, I know the bartender that works there. This Asian ? , I dont ever have to worry about drinking good when she's there. They be playing rock n roll there though. How are the hoes supposed to be ? popping to that ? ?

Follies black now... they will have some white ? playing every know and then but its mostly black... I ? with it cuz there u aint gotta spend ? and all that throwing ones aint really going on... talk ? get a couple dances and the hoes be real cool. its also known for being able to ? esp on day shift. where u stay.. Im in Tucker bout 5 min from Strokers. was in there Sat night lol u go to Kamals?

I'm in Snellville

It's a ten minute ride down 78. That's the thing about all of these ? throwing a whole bunch of ones for these strippers. They do that ? to feel better about themselves, ole low self-esteem ass ? . I go to all of those strip clubs and don't spend anymore than 40 or 50 dollars. I go in there ? already, buy a beer and a glass of goose. All you have to do is get 150 ones, sit that ? on the table and all of those hoes will come to you. I be turning hoes down all night.

This hoe going to come up to me with a bag talking about it's her bday, give her $2. No ? , you don't have enough ass. I never been to Kamals. Where that's at?

Kamal's used to be Platinum 21 over there off Peidmont in Buckhead (kinda over by Room Service Lounge). Haven't been in a hot minute, but they had consistently used to have some bad brizzles in there. It's jus to gotdamn small in there.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't ? with strip clubs like that, but norma jeans is that spot in bmore....

them chicks deserve oscars, cuz their act be convincing as ? .....every ? who ever left norma jeans broke walked out thinking if he jsut had $50 more dollars he coulda saved that chick
  • stilldat_dude
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    mile high in clinton, md
    norma jeans in baltimore

Maaaan go on a friday for happy hour. Open bar! (atleast last yr it was). Theres nothing like it for 2 reasons:

1) the strippers are as bad as you'll see (just get used to fake butts tho)

2) The chicks who go there sometimes outnumber the dudes. Supposedly 'straight' females go there like its nothin. All b/c 'ooh, its so nice in here'...crazy

Bet...since I work in ? B-More now I dont go back home as much because that ? drive at 2-3 AM from DC/PG to B-More twisted aint fun at all...ughh i hate this ? ? ass city, but moneys calls

• Dupac
    Options
    ayo....watch your mouth....
  • stilldat_dude
    Options
    I know Du truth hurts lol....yall ? need to take more pride in your city come on be foreal...housing is hella cheap which is the main reason I haven't moved back. Plus I stay in the county but my cuz stays off Park heights so I be over there a lot and remington ave...never get old watching the dope fiend lean lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Magic City, ATL
    Pin Ups, ATL
    onyx
    shooters alley (for a quick trip to see some ? )
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tootsies in miami... never been to KOD. a couple times got lost and ended up at tootsies. no complaints
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as much as ic ? hate gold digging trifling women i was surprised to see so many dudes in here cosigning paying them to strip
  • Dupac
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I know Du truth hurts lol....yall ? need to take more pride in your city come on be foreal...housing is hella cheap which is the main reason I haven't moved back. Plus I stay in the county but my cuz stays off Park heights so I be over there a lot and remington ave...never get old watching the dope fiend lean lol

man stopppit, i take much pride in my city...

people who think bad of bmore in my opinion are obviously hanging out at the wrong spots...

2 examples

drink baltimore
    http://baltimore.thedrinknation.com/

baltimore magazine
    http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/

i get updates, emails for all types of events going on in the city, i got friends who haev a band and i go to tons of their shows..
    bruh there's far too much ? going on in the city for people to still have this warped impression that it's all ratchet and fuckery....

baltimore gotta lotta fun and exciting ? going weekly bruh.....just get out and discover....

? even the city paper is filled of hot ? going on in the city....

now i do agree the block is still pretty off the damn hook....but even the block is fun as ? if you know how to conduct yourself out there
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

man stopppit, i take much pride in my city...

people who think bad of bmore in my opinion are obviously hanging out at the wrong spots...

2 examples

drink baltimore
    http://baltimore.thedrinknation.com/

baltimore magazine
    http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/

i get updates, emails for all types of events going on in the city, i got friends who haev a band and i go to tons of their shows..
    bruh there's far too much ? going on in the city for people to still have this warped impression that it's all ratchet and fuckery....

baltimore gotta lotta fun and exciting ? going weekly bruh.....just get out and discover....

? even the city paper is filled of hot ? going on in the city....

now i do agree the block is still pretty off the damn hook....but even the block is fun as ? if you know how to conduct yourself out there

I'm the same way about Detroit.