The strip club bruhhh...

Options

Comments

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most cats that really go stipjoints dont go home broke and even if they do its usually cuz they we can afford to ..feel me?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't reason with a liar, boy I tell you LOL

so this indignant ass ? chose to come into a thread about strip clubs on purpose, but he look down on what happens there

like I said, I don't know what broke feels like son, but maybe you do which is why you in here giving unsolicited financial advice

guarantee if I was to trick off as you say, I could buy yo ? in front of you

throwing singles don't make me a boss, but obviously you must catch feelings watching other ? waste singles

would you prefer I buy a soda instead with that dollar? SMH
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    ? its just about having a good time with some ? ass big ? hoes and busting nut with a lil less run around.
    I can do all that by sending out a mass text sayin "throwin a kickback at my crib tonight..come thru"

Fam tryin act like trickin off is some exclusive ? for big spenders...nah trickin off is trickin off and if a ? really got money like that and got real game, hoes goin without havin to hit the pole..

That "you must be broke" ? is lame as hell..money aint got ? to do with me throwin chop at sum random ? just bcuz she got a fat ass..? backwards to me

• davidbrooks
    davidbrooks Members Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • NIKE...
    Options
    If you say so b..i wasn't even talkin to u when I posted..i was talkin to a ? that has experience with a strip club I'm familiar with

Ur clown ass caught feelings cuz you a certified john and tried to drive on me like you floyd mayweather buyin out the bar..

Don't get mad at me bcuz u like payin a ? ? to dance
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    ? is only backwards to ? who can't afford it

who said you if you throw money, it's not still possible to just pull a chick with game alone?

I can do a mass text too, and I can burn money too if I feel like it

@pelle

I never knew it was real ? ? to catch feelings over how another man spends his money

LOL @ you being in the club with ass and ? shaking everywhere

yet you busy being mad as a mufucka cause you paying attention to other ? throwing crumpled singles haha

• Paul Hate.
    Options
    It depends like i said u might not be paying much if anything.

If u a regurlar at a stripclub u would understand.im about stacking paper too but it aint no big thing to drop two bills at a ? restaurant with my moms and neices .

Let alone a night out watching the game with freinds at the joint ...feel me.

It is what it is im the type of dude thats goes to the stripclub while i get my car washed and wax and when im waiting for a haircut or for my sister and cousin to come home from church dog..

Lol idk if u was a regurlar ud understand u not really tricking like that.
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    How much paper u spend on a reg night out ?at least 15o right?its the same damn thing..

Theres ? in there thats looking to hookup,theres female staff and customers as well and yea theres pussysellers in there too..

It depends what type of dude you are..

Shiiit youd catch me in the joint before u catch me in a club...unless its a show rather be at the joint.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Jus ? fam..I kinda respected u as a poster but now u sound stupid..

Say whatever you want but aint no justification in payin a ? ? to do some ? another ? ? will do for free..

Them few lil dollars don't mean ? to me but you obviously have a thing for hoes on the pole so I'll let you cook but understand money or the willingness to throw it away doesn't equal wealth..

That broke ? ? u talkin is a weak ass excuse to justify why you're a john..

Some ? actually believe in the saying "money over ? "...unfortunately you're not one of them
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    Pelle be in there watching the dollars fall on a chick ass

thinking about all the bills in his house he could pay with that money LMAO

it's ok bruh, way back in the day I had to struggle too......but it never bothered me to see another cat spend his money

I bet you believe in welfare, while you hating on a ? chick that's actually willing to work for money

I swear I don't understand you new age ? mayne
  • NIKE...
    Options
    ? proud to be johns?
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    U sound broke blood..lol.real talk like u mad at thought of spending some paper?
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Dont call me blood, slob..

I don't break bread with no ? that aint mine..think I'm broke all u want but where I'm from it's money over ?

If u like shake joints, cool, do you..I'm not that ? tho..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *again, never been to a strip club post*
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The question is whos smashed strippers??

This guy
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You always pay for this kind of attention regardless.

If you get it for free, can you say honestly that she was an 8 or 9/10?

I don't think you're even allowed to go to strip clubs unless you tryna make it rain.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Norma Jean
    Fuegos
    Stadium

went to fuegos last weekend, saw nuff big belly spanish bishes from langley park in that mug. woat

went to norma jeans a few weeks back, stripper get mad at me because I ignore her ass. got some nice broads in norma jeans though.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legends
    Dreams
    Babes

This is houston

went to Dreams a couple years back

ac64da2b_obama-wiping-sweat-from-forehead.jpeg

nothing need be said, other than if you are weak-willed dude,
    with any trace amount of simp in your heart.....
    your fate is sealed soon as you enter the door.

straight like dat!
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here with that ? way of thinkin..

Any ? in his right mind can't see hi self throwin money at some ? junky ? to dance..

Foh being proud to be a ? sponsor..

I'm far from broke and I'll be damned if I tip some triflin ass ? to get naked when I can have a quality ? strip in MY HOUSE for free...? for free and have her cook ME breakfast in the morning..

Who the ? equates being a john with having money tho?

say bro bro, ahh provides u with this free entertainment why dont u contribute?

Have one of them chicks u talking bout come over & bend it over buss it open, then upload that ? , come here make a thread & go diamond
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any ? in his right mind can't see hi self throwin money at some ? junky ? to dance..

I'm far from broke and I'll be damned if I tip some triflin ass ? to get naked when I can have a quality ? strip in MY HOUSE for free...? for free and have her cook ME breakfast in the morning..

Yeah. I didnt want to ? the mood. We used to go in our teens tho. What yall know bout old school ATL Club Nikkis, Nikkis Too,Montres (haha). The early-mid 90s. Freaknik era. Montres aint even have a liquor liscense. Its cool for a very rare occasion, but I dont got to waste no money to get artificial attention from women. Not my thing as a grown man. Im too shrewd with my money. But they can be fun and enjoyable once a blue moon. It be some sexy broads, but you payin just to get worked up. And to each his own I know dudes who get broads outta there. Again, I can do better than that.
  • Batman.
    Options
    Nobody cares about your ghetto ass strip clubs.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? then why do you even go to a strip club if you ain't gon tip?

or are you saying you never been to one?

and if you ain't never been to one, how you speaking on some ? you don't know about 1st hand? haha

? if I go to the park and throw bread crumbs at the ducks by the pond, what's the damn difference?

only broke ? tripping off other ? throwing singles.....stop catching feelings and go get you some money champ

it ain't my fault you forced to be on a budget

gotta c/s this

you can go in the joint, post up and get love
    show a lil love back with a tip to 2
    simple as that

you don't have give the broads your ? mortgage or anything

like i said in the previous post
    you just have to be strong, or at the very least
    having some ? on your team , that can bring you back down to Earth

cuz a lot of them ? are pure mesmerizing
    they well seasoned professionals and can spot a square lame duck 50 kilometers out
  • Batman.
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I go to get a private dance, not get a hard on next to other dudes. You ? for that brah.
  • Down South Slangin
    Down South Slangin Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here with that dumb b..

You trick off I trick ? ..you throw singles and I dont throw ? but game..

U go home broke and she goes home to a ? like me to break bread..

Been to strip clubs, been involved with strippers and aint trick off ? ..

You think throwin a few singles makes you a boss? Lmao ? please..

Sit yo proud to simp ass down

Damn who ? in yo coffee this morning

Let a ? cook.

And if a ? trickin off that just mean a ? gettin straight to the point, one way or the other you payin for these hoes just know that. You buy a hoe somethin to eat? Drive'em round smoke wit 'em drink with 'em you still spendin money on the ? . And you Might come out cheaper trickin anyway lol keeping it real.
  • Batman.
    Options
    Dude probably takes his chick to McDonalds because he's all like "I AIN'T PAYING FOR NO ? , ? !"