The strip club bruhhh...

Options

Comments

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    The question is whos smashed strippers??

This guy

all the time playboy...

• stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The drink nation ? look tight thxs...man i think we done been to about every "good" place in B-more...people always telling us to go here or there cause they know we not from here...sometimes they be on point...we went to bayo cafe or bay cafe whatever like 2 weeks ago and that ? was tight...my girl a wineo so she might like drink nation...i;'ve done downtown/habor to death so I hate doing there...they need to add some new ? down there thou
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    federal hill is boss,

pub dog, abbey, mothers

can't miss with any of those....

the baltimore magazine just dropped best crab cakes issue this month...? looks good

i know you know about powerplant and fells point....both of them are winners..

canton on the super come up....

there's a burger spot by my job called alonso's that's a must go to....

i'm just saying yo, there's so much ? ..and the live music scene in bmore is ridiculous.....and i ain't jsut talking about ? that can't rap being 40 deep on a stage,

i'm talking about hip hop with a live band type ? .....? gets deep, i'll drop events in your pm box whenever they come to me

here's today's drink baltimore newsletter i just got
    http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=90dd43c74053ff2bbe11880e6&id=1f26475b68&e=10a9e10956

here's another

http://baltimore.thedrinknation.com/articles/read/10957-Where-to-Find-? -Milkshakes-in-Baltimore

and here's upcoming events...

http://baltimore.thedrinknation.com/events
  • Dupac
    edited July 2013
    Options
    for example....

Bad Apple Bash Every Wednesday at Nobles

Join us every Wednesday for a Bad Apple Bash! Teachers bring their School ID and receive: 30% off bar tab (excluding regular Wednesday specials), $3 glasses of wine and Washington Apple Shots.

http://www.noblesbarandgrill.com/

you know how many teachers prolly gonna be down there tonight?
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good lookin...dont think i been to federal hill so i'm gonna try that next...man we went to a comedy show at the power plant a while back and it was poppin (in fact I have had fun every time I been to the point or the plant can't fake)...Hannibal Buress or whatever that ? name is was the headliner at the plant last time we went...he killed it....yes live bands is our ? (reminds us of go-gos lol), so please hit me if something nice comes around with that.
  • Dupac
    edited July 2013
    Options
    no doubt i'll be here.....

The 7th annual Maryland Independent Label Festival is on the way!

Seven years strong! Still rocking and still just $10!

How do we do it? We just don't know. What we do know is, it's back, it's bigger and it's better.

Until then... sit back, have a beer, invite your friends and get ready.

This year’s M.I.L.Fest will be held on Saturday, July 27 at Fish Head Cantina in Arbutus Maryland from 12pm – 2am.

Food, Drinks, 50/50 raffle, Tattoo’s, Bikini Contest, Games, Art sales and more...

Bikini Contest sponsored by Artworx Tattoo's...

1st place $100 cash and $100 Artworx gift card
    2nd place $75 cash and $75 Artworx gift card
    3rd place $50 cash and $50 Artworx gift card

Tattoo's will also be available during event.

Live Music and Entertainment Featuring…..

Pasadena 1am-145am Pavilion stage
    Loving The Lie 1215am-1255am Artworx stage
    Baby Please 1130pm-1210am Pavilion stage
    Adverse Attraction 1045pm-1125pm Artworx stage
    Minlus And McCracken 1010pm-1040pm Pavilion stage
    Bikini Contest 955pm-1010pm Artworx stage
    Rebel Nation 915pm-950pm Pavilion stage
    Scarred and Dangerous 850pm-910pm Artworx stage
    Bishop 820pm-845pm Pavilion stage
    Skribe 750pm-815pm Artworx stage
    Preech 720pm-745pm Pavilion stage
    Bond & Bentley 640pm-715pm Artworx stage
    The Solicitors 6pm-635pm Pavilion stage
    Driftwood Renegades 520pm-555pm Artworx stage
    J V M P 440pm-515pm Pavilion stage
    Pretty Big Deal 4pm-435pm Artworx stage
    Feedback 320pm-355pm Pavilion stage
    Wise Eyes 240pm-315pm Artworx stage
    Artherius 200pm-235pm Pavilion stage
    Sue Kuchli 130pm-155pm Artworx stage
    Acts and times may be subject to change.

Brought to you by Jayslow Entertainment and Fish Head Cantina.

Sponsored by:
    Jayslow Entertainment.com
    Fish Head Cantina
    DNL Entertainment
    Artworx Tattoo’s
    One Koast Entertainment
    LocalMusicMaryland.com
    Slow Thinkin’ Apparel
    Freestate Workshop
    EpicDelusion.com
    Speakeasy
    Payne Innovation
    MC's ?
    Playback Audio Productions
    Shockwave Magazine
    oneworldpool.com
    Vape Dojo
    The Curioso

We are working hard to make this year better than ever before. Keep an eye out as more acts, sponsors and vendors are added.

Also, check out the "Events" page at http://www.jayslowentertainment.com/ for more details.

No more sponsors needed, sorry.

If you a vendor who would like information in becoming involved in this year's event, please send an e-mail to jayslowentertainment@gmail.com
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Du, they don't know what charm city has to offer...i be at Fed hill, canton, powerplant etc. every damn weekend. You just gotta know da spots....Mcgerks, madriver, pubdog etc
  • Dupac
    Options
    i heard that resturant dempsy's in candem yards is the ? ...i wanna check that out too
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Yea my boy lives literally right across the yards and we be in there watching soccer mostly, it ain't expensive too
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Ya ? know a girl named Ashley wiggns from bmore..?lol..
  • Dupac
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Ya ? know a girl named Ashley wiggns from bmore..?lol..

2wfpuok.jpg
    2afh62r.jpg

not personally, but she seems to be int he party game down latin palace.....

we gotta few mutual friends
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    ill tell u one day..
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Yo! Why you gotta bring latin palace up? 2006 halloween, first latin ? lol
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    That ? don't got no ass tho,,,
  • Dupac
    Options
    i've been there a few times.. prolly like twice....

prolly like back in 06/07

nuffin special...never was pressed to go back
  • Dupac
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand why ? hate strippers so much tho LOL

it's like ? who don't tip be furious that these broads shaking they ass just to eat

to catch feelings over that is some real simp logic IMO

? go to a restaurant all the time and tip a waitress and see nothing wrong with it

mofos got no problem chilling with a broad getting govt assistance and got nothing to say about that

but then turn around and catch feelings when they see me stuff a dolla bill in a stripper's ? ..........makes no sense to me

we ain't talking about saving or upgrading hoez in here

do what you can afford is my motto
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's like ? who don't tip be furious that these broads shaking they ass just to eat

? go to a restaurant all the time and tip a waitress and see nothing wrong with it

mofos got no problem chilling with a broad getting govt assistance and got nothing to say about that

but then turn around and catch feelings when they see me stuff a dolla bill in a stripper's ? ..........makes no sense to me

I dont think anybody hate strippers, but like crackheads they are ? and the bottom of the barrel.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont think anybody hate strippers, but like crackheads they are ? and the bottom of the barrel.

and what made you develop this opinion bruh?

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL fam they shake their ass for money. All the tattoos. I mean I feel the same way if a man is a stripper. Nothing against them personally, but would you hold hands with one in public or talk to her about anything other than ass shaking and sex?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Strip Clubs are not my thing, I'm not above going, i'll go to one every blue moon. I'll probably spend maybe 40 bucks and that mostly drinks. Don't understand spending a lot of money just to get teased.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pure passion Tampa that's says it all
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think we have more strip clubs per cap then any place in the united states
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

here's the thing bro. it maybe just me, but the undertone i see is that a lot of ? out here with the outlook of "getting over" and "trying to win". they view the ? as the prize and feel good about the fact that they got the ? giving it up for free because it confirms their game status. the ? "gave" them the ? . to them, that makes you "the sucker" because they think you desperate like you "need" to be paying for it and they "getting over" by making you pay for it.

on the flip....if that ? putting it on display to everyone and/or put a price on it, it's out there for everybody so that "prize" ain't valuable. so then they the "? ". they wanna win da ? even ? they don't really want. them ? can't "win" with the stripper/tipper paradigm so they just say ? everybody involved. i mean, they can, but they'd feel bad and ashamed about it like "i had to pay her"

a cat with money, that view it as a service, and just a good time to be had gon be like let's enjoy these hoes they going. it's just another enjoyable activity like paying to go to a concert or other entertainment ? that you'll come away nothing tangible, but a good time. it ain't ? to you, you don't give a ? what they do with the crumbs you brush off the table for entertainment, dance ? . it's a fun night.

it is what it is tho....i don't even tip but for none of the above reasons.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I remember a few years ago me and some of my friends were in San Diego for a party we came across this chick that said she used to dance at Norma Jeans in b-more and we just laughed like wtf kinda name for a strip club is that lol

I don't do the strip club thing too often but the ones I been to

Cocos and Rolex in Miami

When I lived in Atlanta went to Onyx a few times I got friends that go to Blue Flame all the damn I never been though

Starz out here in LA

Back home in the bay everyone used to go to Pink Diamond in Frisco for a minute but they didn't frisk ? at the door and folks was getting robbed and shot at all the time so they shut that down never got a chance to go