Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angry black man gimmick.. seriously, there are tons of things you can get on about Stephen A.. mainly him spouting filler when he has no idea what to say or what hes talking about..

Ie.. "He no Scrub!" and some other ? just slippin my mind. with that said i ? with both skip and stephen a .. stephen a to a degree.. doesnt mean i have to agree with what they say...

The media is like an orange some people get the pulp.. others get the juice..
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angry black man gimmick.. seriously, there are tons of things you can get on about Stephen A.. mainly him spouting filler when he has no idea what to say or what hes talking about..

Ie.. "He no Scrub!" and some other ? just slippin my mind. with that said i ? with both skip and stephen a .. stephen a to a degree.. doesnt mean i have to agree with what they say...

I used to love watching him on ESPN trying to talk about football.

I know ? that know more about football than him. Nikka be lookin' nervous as ? too like Mike Mayock or Jon Gruden gon' jump out from backstage and be like "The ? you just say?"
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I might start watching if they put on a cute female that actually REALLY knows sports.

Lisa Leslie is by no stretch of the imagination "cute", but I watch her on the local ABC post-game shows here in L.A. and she does a great job talking about the NBA. They should give her a look -- not even as a moderator but just as a guest to talk ball.

And the ugly is slowly dripping off her face as she gets older, believe it or not.

Lisa is kinda a homer tho too. If Cari irks people already with that purple and gold running through the veins Lisa gonna make these cheap seat ? mad too.

Well Lisa is from L.A., played in L.A. (probably the Kareem of Cali women's basketball) and she works on a local L.A. affiliate so she pretty much has to be bias.

She's smart enough to get on a national stage and keep it thorough.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man every attractive female sports personality on ESPN is trash and has so little sports knowledge it's embarrasing. They're pointless and make ESPN lose a lot of credibility when u got a ? on TV who don't know wtf she talking about, sounding dumb. Same with that silly white blonde ? (forget what show she's on), she is HORRIBLE.

? , really Dorris Burke and that older white woman the only 2 females that know their sports ? .
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show is Skip vs Steven. If she is what's bothering you, then I don't know what to tell you.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I really wish Stephen A would stop screaming "derek jeteeerrrrrr!!"

But I just think they have both been overexposed. In which alot of people are getting tired of the act.

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

But I just think they have both been overexposed. In which alot of people are getting tired of the act.

But again, not tired enough to not watch because ? complain about what they said or say too much so they have to be watchin to get irked by Them and Cari.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But again, not tired enough to not watch because ? complain about what they said or say too much so they have to be watchin to get irked by Them and Cari.

Lol. You dont have to listen everyday to notice that. Just 20 minutes and you can see.

I think the show had a descent run. But it might have ran its course already.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol. You dont have to listen everyday to notice that. Just 20 minutes and you can see.

It was getting stale already but that Tebow ? is when it just jumped the shark for me. Gave that fool a corny ass theme song and ? ... I was through right about then.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side note: they should've kept Woody Paige. It wasn't all gimmicky back then.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charrisa use to be great when she guest hosted
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    What happened to Dana Jacobson's pear-shaped ass?

I think she's with fox now same as charissa
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    What happened to Dana Jacobson's pear-shaped ass?

I think she's with fox now same as charissa

Yep, Charissa will be on Fox Sports 1; IIRC, it premieres on August 17th.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

It was getting stale already but that Tebow ? is when it just jumped the shark for me. Gave that fool a corny ass theme song and ? ... I was through right about then.

That was nearly 2 years ago. If it was that bad for the show it would have shown already
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    NNL>> First Take

I feel like Numbers Never Lie is just a bunch of screaming. Just unintelligible, ? screaming.

Especially when Hugh is on there.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    I ? wit hugh ..now that other ? wiley on sportsnation is a ? cornball matter fact that whole show is wack I only use to watch cuz of charissa ..to see if she was gonna so more splits
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    @vader yeah Marcelus is cringe-worthy. Nothing he does is funny.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked NNL when Jalen was still on there more than I do when Jamel Hill is on there. To me Hugh is the comic relief and every now and then he actually drops some sense. They always clown Michael Smith also. LOL. It's a solid show to me
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    I ? wit hugh ..now that other ? wiley on sportsnation is a ? cornball matter fact that whole show is wack I only use to watch cuz of charissa ..to see if she was gonna so more splits

that ? marcelus wiley tries too hard to be the cool black ? ...dude cheesy as ? lol
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    T-Rel wrote: »
    NNL>> First Take

I feel like Numbers Never Lie is just a bunch of screaming. Just unintelligible, ? screaming.

Especially when Hugh is on there.

The ? Hugh be having me dying.

I could say the same for First Take, all SAS do is yell about some ? damn near every day, got old quick imo.

To each his own.

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a different chick hosting today:

BAg9bTsCEAExw7m.jpg

Cassidy Hubbarth
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Cassidy Hubb looking nice on set and she doesn't seem to be trying too hard or can be heard in the background saying "yup yup...uh huh"
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    She actually appeared to be letting the guys breathe. And not too bad looking either. I like.