Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari is on a short leash... She should watch the show when she's not on it and just take tips on the mannerisms u should display as a host
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari should be a host for Sportsnation I think... She's a fan and that's all that show is about... Slide young Cass into the first take spot
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't watch the show, but I bet this Cass broad is doing the same ? , but since she's a lil light-bright nikkas giving her a pass. lol

Po dark skin sistas. Can't catch a break.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't watch the show, but I bet this Cass broad is doing the same ? , but since she's a lil light-bright nikkas giving her a pass. lol

Po dark skin sistas. Can't catch a break.

Word we got to stick together
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got her on instagram... she cool imo...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crod2112 wrote: »
    I can't ? stand guys like you alladin1978. Black dudes like you hate it when a black girl goes for a white guy but its just fine when a black dude is with a white girl. I had to deal with that ? for years when I dated my wife. Yeah, I'm a white guy with a black wife. Do me favor, you and all the racist ? like you go jump off of a building. People like you slow down the progression of society. Stupid ? ....

Feelings upon feelings x infinity
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I might start watching if they put on a cute female that actually REALLY knows sports.

Lisa Leslie is by no stretch of the imagination "cute", but I watch her on the local ABC post-game shows here in L.A. and she does a great job talking about the NBA. They should give her a look -- not even as a moderator but just as a guest to talk ball.

And the ugly is slowly dripping off her face as she gets older, believe it or not.

Honestly the success rate in finding a cute chick who's knowledgeable about sports is about the same as finding a cute chick who's knowledgeable about hip hop. when women venture too far from the kitchen, they start speaking on things out of their respective comfort zone of pots and pans. and just listening to what they have to say is a painful ordeal unto itself
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't ? stand guys like you alladin1978. Black dudes like you hate it when a black girl goes for a white guy but its just fine when a black dude is with a white girl. I had to deal with that ? for years when I dated my wife. Yeah, I'm a white guy with a black wife. Do me favor, you and all the racist ? like you go jump off of a building. People like you slow down the progression of society. Stupid ? ....

Bruh, your feelings is the one that getting in the way.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn the RAGE! *armors up*
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coulda swore she was flirting with skip today. She said something indicating they was watching the college football game together and Skip acted like he wanted to tell her "Ay shut up ? , keep that on the DL." But he didnt.....just kinda flashed her that look.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lip game serious.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

one quote two days ago, obviously he upset and ROFL @ the avi dude was steaming nh
  • Erico Ham
    Erico Ham Members Posts: 2
    Options
    Man shut the ? up u sound like a ? right now
  • Erico Ham
    Erico Ham Members Posts: 2
    Options
    I guess yall all wrong cos I see she still on the show yall some hatin ass ? man
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is ? signin up just to leak feelings da new thing in da Cheap Seats? lls
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Idk if she know sports that well...but josina>>>>>>>>>

tumblr_mbj78qnIYT1qzfvezo1_1280.jpg
    A_X0_6CCAAAhilE.jpg:large
    1.jpg

Her head game drains your soul and all nutrients.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dead @ this dude signing up just to vent out his frustrations on a forum site predominantly full of black people!!!