Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Erico Ham wrote: »
    Man shut the ? up u sound like a ? right now
    Erico Ham wrote: »
    I guess yall all wrong cos I see she still on the show yall some hatin ass ? man

the ? is up with these people signing up just to talk ? ???!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh so thats what this thread is about................
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess Ms Champion never heard of the British Pound currency?!?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    josina anderson is bad
  • kidamnesiac
    kidamnesiac Members Posts: 8
    Options
    cari is way too fkn loud, jay crawford was way too loud before her. A big part of the problem is it is part of the system is for them to be really loud because they are hype men. of course when there is a guest moderator they aren't too loud.

i am about to stop listening and it is my favorite show to listen to on the podcast while i am gaming
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cari is way too fkn loud, jay crawford was way too loud before her. A big part of the problem is it is part of the system is for them to be really loud because they are hype men. of course when there is a guest moderator they aren't too loud.

i am about to stop listening and it is my favorite show to listen to on the podcast while i am gaming

She has to be loud. Steven A doesn't know how to shut up when it's time to move on to the next topic.
  • kidamnesiac
    kidamnesiac Members Posts: 8
    Options
    she doesn't have to be loud, she has a loud as voice to start with so when she raises it its horrible.

but when she is interrupting stephen thats not really the time when she is loud.

she is too loud introducing topics and other times during the show for whole sentences or paragraphs then when she isn't yelling every word she will yell one word in a sentence.

steven can get long winded though, lol

but stephen and skip are the talent, she needs to chill out
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I miss Rob Parker on there because now she flirts with Stephen A and skip and it was fun waychin Rob get shot down every time he tried his hardest....bet he at home watching thinkin ? aint ?
  • unspoken_respect
    Options
    she doesn't have to be loud, she has a loud as voice to start with so when she raises it its horrible.

but when she is interrupting stephen thats not really the time when she is loud.

she is too loud introducing topics and other times during the show for whole sentences or paragraphs then when she isn't yelling every word she will yell one word in a sentence.

LOL oh ok yeah she can be loud
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL oh ok yeah she can be loud

Cari's input is ? and her presence is just generally awkward and off-key on the show-- Jemele is a more knowledgeable sports personality and was a better fit. Still support the sister getting work, though.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's one of those fake laughers
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crod2112 wrote: »
    I can't ? stand guys like you alladin1978. Black dudes like you hate it when a black girl goes for a white guy but its just fine when a black dude is with a white girl. I had to deal with that ? for years when I dated my wife. Yeah, I'm a white guy with a black wife. Do me favor, you and all the racist ? like you go jump off of a building. People like you slow down the progression of society. Stupid ? ....

Just cause my pops is a white man with a black wife I won't laugh at you like the rest of them... BUT GET THE ? OUT YO FEELINGS ? ! My pops married a black woman knowing what comes with it and he didn't cry about it you little ? .
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Cari just put Skip out there again today? She did an anchor man reference and as they went to commercial he said something like " I cant wait to go see it" in which she replied probably thinking the cameras went to commercial "You goin to see it with me right?"

She dont even talk about hangin out with stephen A like that. I know Skip is got a girlfriend but Cari gives no ? these days as far as getting at skip on the air.
  • unspoken_respect
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Did Cari just put Skip out there again today? She did an anchor man reference and as they went to commercial he said something like " I cant wait to go see it" in which she replied probably thinking the cameras went to commercial "You goin to see it with me right?"

She dont even talk about hangin out with stephen A like that. I know Skip is got a girlfriend but Cari gives no ? these days as far as getting at skip on the air.
    Stephen A is real stand offish with her. She gives him compliments all the time though.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    After watching today....

I've decided. The #1 thing that kills me about this ? is the way she will launch into a easy-to-discuss topic with the dumbest ? question phrasing possible.

I'll give an example. Here's how she led into the Matt Schaub story today:

"Are you really surprised by that [the players] reaction?"

What the ? ? Of all the possible angles to take, you pick that one? Asking are you surprised by the CROWD's reaction would've been dumb enough, but asking about the players (like they aren't gonna close ranks on this) is even worse.

So of course Stephen A has to waste valuable time explaining why her question was stupid before launching into his main argument.

This ? happens damn near every time. She will walk into a hot issue with a question so ? its borderline off-topic.

Who's bright idea was it to hire some random bird from the ? Tennis Channel? The more you look at her resume, the more you're ready to conclude that she must've sucked some MEAN ? at ESPN headquarters to get this gig. ? should still be working local newscasts.

And I'll say it again: she ugly compared to broads I seen workin Fox News, CNN, MSNBC etc
    Stephen A is real stand offish with her. She gives him compliments all the time though.
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    SAS probably got a broad at home that will ? her and.him if he publicly flirts with her back

I bet he secretly echoes my opinions. He act differently with the substitute hosts cuz they don't waste his time with amateurish-ass "My First Journalism Job!" questions.

SAS ain't gonna rock the boat tho. Now if this were Keith Olbermann we were talkin bout.....yeah he woulda trashed her on-air and cussed her out off-air.........and he woulda done it a year ago lol.
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    You know, my man, it's kinda weird to be analyzing all this ? so deeply.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »

Says Freudian.
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »

Says Freudian.

It may be slightly ironic coming from me, but this particular topic is quite inconsequential.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually avoid threads with First Take in the headline but this

crod2112 wrote: »
    I can't ? stand guys like you alladin1978. Black dudes like you hate it when a black girl goes for a white guy but its just fine when a black dude is with a white girl. I had to deal with that ? for years when I dated my wife. Yeah, I'm a white guy with a black wife. Do me favor, you and all the racist ? like you go jump off of a building. People like you slow down the progression of society. Stupid ? ....

This ? has me crying. ? got 1 post and it's just him crying like a ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at yea I'm a white guy with a. Black wife ahahahaha
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They wasn't gon let jemele hill be the moderator. they needed eye candy.
  • unspoken_respect
    Options
    After Jamel started grilling Steven A about Chad Johnsons ratchet wife, I knew that ? had to go.