Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    After watching today....

I've decided. The #1 thing that kills me about this ? is the way she will launch into a easy-to-discuss topic with the dumbest ? question phrasing possible.

I'll give an example. Here's how she led into the Matt Schaub story today:

"Are you really surprised by that [the players] reaction?"

What the ? ? Of all the possible angles to take, you pick that one? Asking are you surprised by the CROWD's reaction would've been dumb enough, but asking about the players (like they aren't gonna close ranks on this) is even worse.

So of course Stephen A has to waste valuable time explaining why her question was stupid before launching into his main argument.

This ? happens damn near every time. She will walk into a hot issue with a question so ? its borderline off-topic.

Who's bright idea was it to hire some random bird from the ? Tennis Channel? The more you look at her resume, the more you're ready to conclude that she must've sucked some MEAN ? at ESPN headquarters to get this gig. ? should still be working local newscasts.

And I'll say it again: she ugly compared to broads I seen workin Fox News, CNN, MSNBC etc
    Stephen A is real stand offish with her. She gives him compliments all the time though.
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    SAS probably got a broad at home that will ? her and.him if he publicly flirts with her back

I bet he secretly echoes my opinions. He act differently with the substitute hosts cuz they don't waste his time with amateurish-ass "My First Journalism Job!" questions.

SAS ain't gonna rock the boat tho. Now if this were Keith Olbermann we were talkin bout.....yeah he woulda trashed her on-air and cussed her out off-air.........and he woulda done it a year ago lol.

I`ll get to the bottom of the underlined part if I take a trip to bristol. I think she would give a ? like me more of that Morris Chesnut treatment than the Rob Parker treatment. She maybe corny but ill let her top a ? off. And that Josina chick too.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a big problem with her hosting First Take. She is not perfect but she's hosting First Take not Meet the Press.

The show has a loose playful vibe and see fits that better than any other guess host except Cassidy Hubbarth, and Cindy Brunson.
  • kidamnesiac
    kidamnesiac Members Posts: 8
    Options
    she is just too fkn loud, get someone with a soft fkn voice, cassidy basically uses the same inflections with words that cari does but she isn't as loud. i will bet money that if you are there in person, that fkn ? is loud as ? when she raises her voice
  • the spectacle
    the spectacle Members Posts: 245 ✭✭
    Options
    She comes across as an annoying bird half the time.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari Champion...smash!!

Thats all. As far as her on the show, *shrugs* who the ? cares about her moderator skills, she's doing a job.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip be lookin irritated when she be cuttin them off
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After Jamel started grilling Steven A about Chad Johnsons ratchet wife, I knew that ? had to go.

Wait what?? Lol!! Plz tell me she wasn't sticking up for that hefa.

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha Skip just ethered Cari. She just tried to give him a compliment on the spot in the middle of a topic on some
    "I like your haircut" ?

Skip said " where was that yesterday? I got it cut on saturday (mind you its wenesday morning right now) YOU WAS TOO BUSY LOOKING IN THE MIRROR!

he called her out for being on some conseded ? and she couldnt even say ? ? ive caught them goin to commercial with her pickin up that mirror.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn

Vader white too

Everybody white
  • RawAce
    Options
    No disrespect b

U jus dont have a will munny vibe
  • RawAce
    Options
    Oh ? vader, I think I read that wrong cause I didn't know the post u were referencing
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    After Jamel started grilling Steven A about Chad Johnsons ratchet wife, I knew that ? had to go.

Wait what?? Lol!! Plz tell me she wasn't sticking up for that hefa.

Yeah, she was showing out that day. She wasn't moderating ? either. Straight going at Steven A's neck knowing damn well that Ocho's wife was a ratchet as hell.....but sexy. Its a trap.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Called that ? white, so disrespectful.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CS mods are respectable compared to Cari Champion's moderation... Smh
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    CS mods are respectable compared to Cari Champion's moderation... Smh