HTTR : The Official 2013/2014 Washington Redskins Thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This team is ? .

Josh Morgan joins Sleepy as disgruntled players sending shots at Shanahan.

The Shanny v Kyle v Rob dynamic is starting to surface even live during games.

Shanny won't fire Haz or Burns

Fletch has been outplayed by Barnett but is still starting over him.

Amongst numerous of other problems.

A whole lotta change seems to be the direction we're headed.

Shanny is gonna end up walking away (mutual agreement on him and Snyder's part).
    Reason being he hasn't earned an extension but he only has one year on the deal. No coach especially a vet coach like Shanny gonna coach on a one year lame duck season. Not to mention if you're gonna change regimes this is the year to do so. Cap back + changing systems early in Rob's career rather than late. On tp of that it looks like more and more players are quitting on him weekly anyway.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    close this thread right now lol
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    close this thread right now lol

You want my thread...you gonna have to shoot me.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Willing to risk his life over his wack redskins..

true fan lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Will be interesting to see what happens with the coaching staff.

Me personally, I'd like to see Mike and Kyle hang around with some money. Haslett has to go, we can't get any worse on defense, literally.

Have to make serious moves on defense, OLine and Wr
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that, get rid of everybody!!! Blow this ? up!!! ? the Shanahans & Haslett.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    revis island coming to dc
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me personally, I'd like to see Mike and Kyle hang around with some money. Haslett has to go, we can't get any worse on defense, literally.

I'm still confused as to what happened with Haslett tho......last year we were a force without key players

I'm more so looking at the Shanahans.......They set RG3 up from the beginning cause that boy shouldn't have been on the field yet

and who knows, Mike Shanahan could be half ass coaching just to set up ? at the negotiating table with Snyder later on

this locker room drama ? coming out is toxic tho
  • moyo
    Options
    I wanna see this team next year wit a new coaching staff and a 100% Rg3. We need a strong minded coach that's not gonna do no ? ? like Shamahan and can coach RG up to go through his progressions better.
  • Stew
    Options

I'm still confused as to what happened with Haslett tho......last year we were a force without key players

I'm more so looking at the Shanahans.......They set RG3 up from the beginning cause that boy shouldn't have been on the field yet

and who knows, Mike Shanahan could be half ass coaching just to set up ? at the negotiating table with Snyder later on

this locker room drama ? coming out is toxic tho

U gotta remember before we went on our streak last season our defense was ? just like its been this season. I believe we still ended up in the bottom five in pass defense. Haslett just hasnt got the job done. What makes matters worse is that Fletcher is now a liability in coverage to go along with a ? secondary.
  • dc's teflondon
    Options
    we winning tonight ? #HTTR #HYFR
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Need a W badly. 12 Weeks in still haven't put together a full game. Hopefully it happens tonight.

HTTR ? .
  • moyo
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sig says everything about this thread.

? this team.
  • dc's teflondon
    Options
    #HWTR hell with the redskins
  • BDBIID
    Options
    #HWTR hell with the redskins

Lmao.

But seriously heads gonna roll.
  • Stew
    Options
    Nothin new here...

Forum of shame push
  • moyo
    Options
    Blow it the ? up, Fire Shanahan, start this ? anew.
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Pierre gives no ? .

Washington Times Reporter asked him what is the franchise's direction moving forward(referring to the coaching staff)

Pierre: "Everybody's job on the line"

Shanny's gone. Him not wanting to fire people under him ? up (Haz and Slowik since they been here, Burns this season and Kyle as of late) gonna come back to hurt him in the end. It is what it is though.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Batman_Haha.jpg
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Main issue with yall defense is yall don't have the personnel to run a 3-4 nor the staff to coach it....Shanahan forced Haslett to run a 3-4.....it took the niners dam near 5 years and 2 coaching staffs to get it right
  • BDBIID
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Main issue with yall defense is yall don't have the personnel to run a 3-4 nor the staff to coach it....Shanahan forced Haslett to run a 3-4.....it took the niners dam near 5 years and 2 coaching staffs to get it right

Yup. Haz was a 4-3 guy and not even great at that. But since Mike fired so many DC's while in Denver word is he refused to fire another. Which is why Haz's leash has been so long. Next coach if a 4-3 guy is in a good spot. Rak def is better in 4-3 and Ryan would be just as good. Cofield better as a 4-3 DT on so on. We need to get quicker and faster in other areas too on defense. Seems like we have the slowest defense in the league. Especially at the LB spots.
  • moyo
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Co-? sign!!! I've been screaming that ? for 4 years now!!!
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Batman_Haha.jpg