HTTR : The Official 2013/2014 Washington Redskins Thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The end was some BS but it is what it is.

How Alf only gets 11 carries is mind boggling. Plus the drops. And Polumbus getting his breakfast,lunch and dinner ate by Tuck. Can't only pin it on that though.

Not to mention we were killing them running up tempo early. Only to abandon it until the final drive.Logically you cant run it every single drive but at least sprinkle it in every other or every 2 drives. Got KC next week coming off a 3 game losing streak. Season blah.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kirk keep on ballin, 1st round pick on deck!!! Lol Oh yeah ? Dallas!!! Let's gone and put em out their misery. Lol
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Word word. This I gonna be the longest two weeks ever. Mike's camp is ruthless with the smear campaign on RG, Snyder & other players.

But in the meantime Kirk gonna light up that Dallas secondary.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    If Shanahan ever had coaching blood in his body he would get these dudes pumped up for this week.......im not sure that's gonna happen tho. Seen possibly the worst 2 performances from a football team in the last 2 weeks.
  • Stew
    Options
    Btw I seen the ? in person last week fml
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Btw I seen the ? in person last week fml

Missed like half the game having to do a favor for somebody. Wasn't een mad either.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Seriously can any 'Skins fan answer this for me. Why are 'Skins fans so quick to root for another division rival simply to beat Dallas. When the Skin vs Eagles or GIants vs. Eagles or 'Skins vs. Giants games happen I root for a tie and the worst injuries possibe. Over the past 3 weeks I've seen tons of 'Skins fans all of a sudden talking about "Go Eagles. Beat the Cowboys"...seems like some sad ? for a fanbase to start rooting for it's division rival lol
  • Stew
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Seriously can any 'Skins fan answer this for me. Why are 'Skins fans so quick to root for another division rival simply to beat Dallas. When the Skin vs Eagles or GIants vs. Eagles or 'Skins vs. Giants games happen I root for a tie and the worst injuries possibe. Over the past 3 weeks I've seen tons of 'Skins fans all of a sudden talking about "Go Eagles. Beat the Cowboys"...seems like some sad ? for a fanbase to start rooting for it's division rival lol

I have a perfect reason. My dad is a Cowboys fan. I despise them more than any other professional sports team on the planet.

I do love my dad tho lol
  • blackrain
    Options

I have a perfect reason. My dad is a Cowboys fan. I despise them more than any other professional sports team on the planet.

I do love my dad tho lol

? I hate the Skins too but you would NEVER see me turn into a Giants or Eagles fan just to root against the 'Skins. That ? makes the 'Skins fanbase look like some bandwagon folks because the same people who just last year were "RG3 is the savior" are now saying "Go Eagles"
  • Stew
    Options
    Rooting for another team doesnt make us "fans" of that team. I'd "root" for the Cowboys too If it helped us get into the playoffs the same way.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got tickets to the game this week and I'm not hype at all. One ? team playing a slightly less ? team. Seeing the inevitebale 4th quarter Romo interceptions in person will be the only thing worth the price of admission.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Got tickets to the game this week and I'm not hype at all. One ? team playing a slightly less ? team. Seeing the inevitebale 4th quarter Romo interceptions in person will be the only thing worth the price of admission.

You're an idiot, and if that's your reasoning you'll be wasting your money.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Ibex wrote: »

You're an idiot, and if that's your reasoning you'll be wasting your money.

If the Redskins or the Cowboys were going to the postseason I might be inclined to exchange pleasantries with you (Nh), but I'd rather not discuss the intricacies of liquid stool vs. solid. So I'm going to respectfully decline your meager attempt at inciting debate through inflammatory and erroneous statements.
  • BDBIID
    Options

I don't root for nobody when division rivals play. Dallas losing does give me the most satisfaction though. Just off the strength damn near my whole fam fans of them.
  • blackrain
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Looking at the first few pages of this thread is hilarious. Damn ya'll Skins fans had such high hopes to start this season lol
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Looking at the first few pages of this thread is hilarious. Damn ya'll Skins fans had such high hopes to start this season lol

Yup. ? happens. We was wrong. As ? .

Back to the drawing board for next year.
  • coop9889
    edited December 2013
    Options
    BDB wrote: »

coop9889 wrote: »
    Batman_Haha.jpg
  • blackrain
    edited December 2013
    Options

It wouldn't have been so bad if so many of ya'll fans didn't think ya'll were actual SB contenders just based off last year
  • BDBIID
    Options

It wouldn't have been so bad if so many of ya'll fans didn't think ya'll were actual SB contenders just based off last year

Why shouldn't we or any other fanbase? It's the NFL anything can happen. There have been teams that went 4-12 , turnaround win the whole thing the following year.

Every team is a SB contender going into the year. The beauty of the NFL.
  • blackrain
    edited December 2013
    Options

Why shouldn't we or any other fanbase? It's the NFL anything can happen. There have been teams that went 4-12 , turnaround win the whole thing the following year.

Because there's a such thing as having realistic expectations based on your talent...and ya'll weren't good enough to be among the elite teams in the league. Every team is a contender sounds nice but we know good and damn well nobody looking at the Jags to be a force next year. That "4-12 to SB" list is a short list. Ain't like it got a bunch of teams on it lol

*Edit...Actually only 1 team in history has done it. You defending being a delusional fan with a fact that's happened 1 time in NFL history lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dave-chappelle-turbo-broom-dance-parody.gif

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ........ Oh ? ...ah ah aha ah ...Aye hold own lemme hit this pop lock doe! ... Aye bruh we out here Mayne .... We out here tho !!!! Hold owwwwnnn where my broom at tho !?!? Hahahahahahaha hoe ass deadskins really thought they was gone get back on the right track after last season huh?!?!!!! WRONG!!! Back to suck you go hoe hoes ..... Lmao .... ? deadskins

#COWBOYNATION
  • BDBIID
    Options

Because there's a such thing as having realistic expectations based on your talent...and ya'll weren't good enough to be among the elite teams in the league. Every team is a contender sounds nice but we know good and damn well nobody looking at the Jags to be a force next year. That "4-12 to SB" list is a short list. Ain't like it got a bunch of teams on it lol

*Edit...Actually only 1 team in history has done it. You defending being a delusional fan with a fact that's happened 1 time in NFL history lol

If you have a issue with a fanbase of a team that won 7 straight to end the season including a victory versus the defending champs. Only to start off dominating a Seahawk team (who was this preseason darlings) until the starting QB tweaks his knee for having high expectations in a division that looked it's weakest, returning damn near everybody plus a host of key guys that were on IR the previous season for having high expectations oh well.

On paper last season the Colts were labeled terrible prior to the season only to go 11-5 and get into the tournament where anything can happen. "Realistic expectations" wouldn't of had them thinking it was possible. "Realistic expectations" wouldn't have the Falcons and Texans being where they finshed either this season either. Cut it out.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's still Skins Up, ? y'all ? and y'all teams!!! Lol
  • coop9889
    Options
    dave-chappelle-turbo-broom-dance-parody.gif

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ........ Oh ? ...ah ah aha ah ...Aye hold own lemme hit this pop lock doe! ... Aye bruh we out here Mayne .... We out here tho !!!! Hold owwwwnnn where my broom at tho !?!? Hahahahahahaha hoe ass deadskins really thought they was gone get back on the right track after last season huh?!?!!!! WRONG!!! Back to suck you go hoe hoes ..... Lmao .... ? deadskins

#COWBOYNATION

Can't GOAT this enough
  • coop9889
    Options

If you have a issue with a fanbase of a team that won 7 straight to end the season including a victory versus the defending champs. Only to start off dominating a Seahawk team (who was this preseason darlings) until the starting QB tweaks his knee for having high expectations in a division that looked it's weakest, returning damn near everybody plus a host of key guys that were on IR the previous season for having high expectations oh well.

On paper last season the Colts were labeled terrible prior to the season only to go 11-5 and get into the tournament where anything can happen. "Realistic expectations" wouldn't of had them thinking it was possible. "Realistic expectations" wouldn't have the Falcons and Texans being where they finshed either this season either. Cut it out.

? shut yo ass up with this 'realistic expectations' ? .

? REALISTICALLY everyone but yall knew yall wont gonna be ? .

REALISTICALLY yall are the 2nd worst team in the league.

Bums.