Where's Daryl?

Oh

This some ?

Rick crazy yo.Rick is a zombie

Rick went full ? .Full Lizzie

? Herschel ? Herschel ? Herschel

Carl was talking that tough ? but can't take when Rick goes Hulk Smash

Michonne is getting it in w/ the acting

Michonne and Tyreses been getting good material. they need to let them get together and have great scenes together and make up for T Dogg

Rick and them did The Walter White?Dark Knight on terminus

I been rewinding.Some ass on FB hit me w/ the dumb spoiler

I'm gonna act like I didn't see that.

Ep is dope so far.Gonna miss it until fall

Who's watch is that? Oh Glenn's

As much ? as ppl talk.This show is at it's best when it's about Rick

They're aiming to miss on purpose for some reason

LOL The samurai and The Archer

Daaaaamn
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, this dude that plays Rick is British as ? . I had no idea.

But this ? went bout as far as I expected. There's only so much they could of done with this being the season finale and needing enough suspense to bring folks back later.

We all knew they was cannibals, no surprise there. Only good moment was Rick going Lion King on Joe.

? was probably 30 minutes with the ? cut out. Way too many commercials. And they went Naruto with all them damn flash backs.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    So carol and tyreese don't exist anymore I guess

We know carol gives zero ? about a ? she don't know. So no way they were rolling in there with a baby. She smarter than that. Her and tyreese in the cut watching just like she did when the prison got hit. They'll probably find the guns and end up breaking them out.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    We can assume they're cannibals,but there's no solid proof yet.Most likely though
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The episode was 41 mins
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    We can assume they're cannibals,but there's no solid proof yet.Most likely though

You didn't see all those human bones when Rick and them was running into the place with the candles
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    These ? some faggits

Right.He was trying to mount Carl... sick ?
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

towards the end when they were running they showed a section of just bones and guts. Then there was that room they ran into with the candles and writings on the wall. I gotta go back and watch that section of it though.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if rick has to use his real voice i don't think he would of made it past season 1 ? sound so dam sneaky and evil in real life
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I really thought somebody from the group was gonna die, though. I bet they saving that for the season premiere. Looked like the whole gang was there, too.

I thought Rick had gotten there first, but they may have been a good day or two behind Glenn when they got there.

I bet they're cannibal system is complex as ? . They've probably got an indoctrination process and ? . They can't possibly expect folks to be down with that over night. And they've been around too long, so they know what they doing. You gotta break them. Someone's gonna taste flesh, besides Rick, before they are outta this jam.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant u tell cannibals by there hands??

Like in (book of eli) like nerves
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

You didn't see all those human bones when Rick and them was running into the place with the candles

Not to mention them wearing the group's clothes and ? . They probably figure the group won't need their clothes after getting put on the grill.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish they would have gotten the wackest episode of the season over earlier. That finale was garbage,
  • Will Munny
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    they milking this show this ? aint even better than teen wolf at this point

? you watch teen wolf?
    You don't need to watch Teen Wolf to know its better than Walking Dead, you just simply need to know its not Walking Dead.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'm easily pleased, the episode was what I expected it to be. Some of y'all ? be expecting classics every episode.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this episode followed the comic to an extent.

the guy who got swallowed solo by the zombies was depicted in the comic. Rick and Carl see him and wanted to help, but dude got got. They find his car full of supplies and food that'll last about 2 weeks. Then they wonder why he was out there alone, and Carl figures he committed suicide like Carol did at the prison. They really don't ponder too long; take a few supplies/food and bounce.

Rick killing the Claimers followed the source. Instead of Michonne, it was Abraham that was holding Carl and looking on as Rick split that one kat from the rooter to the tooter. Rick does it in the name of love, to protect his son, just like he told Darryl.

In the comic, there was only 6 cannibals, 5 dudes 1 woman. Dale was the one made an example of, when they cooked his good leg, and lured the group out to rescue him. When Rick and his group was done, the cannibals fell about the same way the Claimers did, but worse; because of the battle hardened ways of dealing with The Governor and his army. The group was never the same after dealing with the cannibals.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    How the ? dude get cornered in a open field? Please explain

I was gonna screen shot a moment where he wasn't even close to totally enclosed by the zombies and could have simply jogged away from them instead of swinging a stick like some kind of ? ? . But I decided not to because it was Walking Dead isn't worth the effort.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh okay.I didn't know what tha ? was

? trying to do Carl like Zed on Pulp Fiction

he deserved to get gutted
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Damn they ate sasha??!!!! Heeellll naaaaahh *armors up*

Nope, they showed her with the group at the end
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other then that scene were RICK bit dudes neck this episode was MEH
    tumblr_mjiyxmgEbI1s5kl38o1_500.gif

That last scene was a whack way to close out a season finale.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'm easily pleased, the episode was what I expected it to be. Some of y'all ? be expecting classics every episode.

Not really, I just don't expect so many ? episodes in one season.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when is season 5 starting