The Walking Dead - Season 4 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I can already guess what the opening scene for ep1 of season 5 gone be. Either.....

Glenn, maggie, bob n crew r all siting eatin bbq laughin n chillin wit the termious ppl like ? all good. Then all the termoius strapp up and steal their ? . Or......

We see Tyrese, judith n carol hiding in the bushes watchin rick n crew get ambushed. Then ty n carol map out a plan to save em.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    I still ? with this show but this ? seems like it's turning into "mad max". And lol!!!! just like everybody else at that dude running right into the zombi group. my little nephew who is like 13 years old was like "why didn't he just run away?".
    this episode followed the comic to an extent.

the guy who got swallowed solo by the zombies was depicted in the comic. Rick and Carl see him and wanted to help, but dude got got. They find his car full of supplies and food that'll last about 2 weeks. Then they wonder why he was out there alone, and Carl figures he committed suicide like Carol did at the prison. They really don't ponder too long; take a few supplies/food and bounce.

Rick killing the Claimers followed the source. Instead of Michonne, it was Abraham that was holding Carl and looking on as Rick split that one kat from the rooter to the tooter. Rick does it in the name of love, to protect his son, just like he told Darryl.

In the comic, there was only 6 cannibals, 5 dudes 1 woman. Dale was the one made an example of, when they cooked his good leg, and lured the group out to rescue him. When Rick and his group was done, the cannibals fell about the same way the Claimers did, but worse; because of the battle hardened ways of dealing with The Governor and his army. The group was never the same after dealing with the cannibals.
    LOL I thought I missed something in this episode but then I figured out what this post was all about. Thanks for spoiling ? for people who don't read the comic. I hope you're happy bruh. Might as well gone head and tell us what happens after terminus while you at it.

There is no Terminus in the comic. It's an AMC thing, so how they deal with the cannibals on TV is going to be different than how they dealt with them in the comic. In the comic, the cannibals were shown for maybe a full issue, they were small time in the comic. The TV show is going to make them bigger than they actually were; thus, the events can't be spoiled, because it's a different universe, so what happens, will all be new to me.

And I didn't spoil anything. At this point, who they ? or eat, how they ? , and if they ? anyone on the show is up to the producers, because some of the characters who's still alive on the show shouldn't be up to this point in the comic storyline. Are you upset that I spoiled Carol committing suicide by zombie in the prison after she saw Michonne sucking off Tyrese on a basketball court when she was the one giving him the P, or that I said that there were a total of 6 cannibals, not an entire platoon of them? Do you really not expect the group to fight back and move on to their next danger, or for everyone in the group to be eaten, and the series to end with the cannibals belching and taking a big ? ?
    Darryl doesn't exist or have a counterpart in the comic.

Oh, and everything stated already happened in the comic and on the show, so I can't spoil anything that's already happened.
    So you just gone act like you didn't tell us that they were bad people, rick and them ? them, and they were cannibals.............You think that the show is gonna go a different rout.............?

LOL i'm just going to let you cook B. Hope yo ass don't be in the game of thrones thread smh. Hope you aint read none of the books.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still ? with this show but this ? seems like it's turning into "mad max". And lol!!!! just like everybody else at that dude running right into the zombi group. my little nephew who is like 13 years old was like "why didn't he just run away?".

the guy who got swallowed solo by the zombies was depicted in the comic. Rick and Carl see him and wanted to help, but dude got got. They find his car full of supplies and food that'll last about 2 weeks. Then they wonder why he was out there alone, and Carl figures he committed suicide like Carol did at the prison. They really don't ponder too long; take a few supplies/food and bounce.

Rick killing the Claimers followed the source. Instead of Michonne, it was Abraham that was holding Carl and looking on as Rick split that one kat from the rooter to the tooter. Rick does it in the name of love, to protect his son, just like he told Darryl.

In the comic, there was only 6 cannibals, 5 dudes 1 woman. Dale was the one made an example of, when they cooked his good leg, and lured the group out to rescue him. When Rick and his group was done, the cannibals fell about the same way the Claimers did, but worse; because of the battle hardened ways of dealing with The Governor and his army. The group was never the same after dealing with the cannibals.
    LOL I thought I missed something in this episode but then I figured out what this post was all about. Thanks for spoiling ? for people who don't read the comic. I hope you're happy bruh. Might as well gone head and tell us what happens after terminus while you at it.

There is no Terminus in the comic. It's an AMC thing, so how they deal with the cannibals on TV is going to be different than how they dealt with them in the comic. In the comic, the cannibals were shown for maybe a full issue, they were small time in the comic. The TV show is going to make them bigger than they actually were; thus, the events can't be spoiled, because it's a different universe, so what happens, will all be new to me.

And I didn't spoil anything. At this point, who they ? or eat, how they ? , and if they ? anyone on the show is up to the producers, because some of the characters who's still alive on the show shouldn't be up to this point in the comic storyline. Are you upset that I spoiled Carol committing suicide by zombie in the prison after she saw Michonne sucking off Tyrese on a basketball court when she was the one giving him the P, or that I said that there were a total of 6 cannibals, not an entire platoon of them? Do you really not expect the group to fight back and move on to their next danger, or for everyone in the group to be eaten, and the series to end with the cannibals belching and taking a big ? ?

Oh, and everything stated already happened in the comic and on the show, so I can't spoil anything that's already happened.
    So you just gone act like you didn't tell us that they were bad people, rick and them ? them, and they were cannibals.............You think that the show is gonna go a different rout.............?

LOL i'm just going to let you cook B. Hope yo ass don't be in the game of thrones thread smh. Hope you aint read none of the books.

Cooking is for chefs

And judging by what happened on the show, it's pretty apparent these kats are BAD people. It's apparent they are killing people who arrive because of the image posted above with the skeletons in the yard. They are grilling meat with no farm or livestock around......

I don't think any hand holding is necessary to figure it out. Plus folks on the board been saying for weeks, without spoilers, they're going to run into cannibals.

The show could go a different route, yes, quite possibly. Maybe Rick and crew will sit down over a hot plate and some carnation milk, talk out their issues, and the Terminus folks see that they are good people and let them go. Don't know, can't spoil that one for ya B.

Again, do you really expect Rick and crew to meet their fates next season in the belly of a hungry few?

Somehow, you're hung up on something I said, like it's convincing, like it's gospel, and that's been said way before me, but sorry, I can't empathize.

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny to me that they in Georgia, all types of wild animals and wild fruit trees and people resort to eating other people. ? I'm in Chicago and I see rabbits all the time, raccoons too. And not to mention all those squirls, possums and other ? people eat out here
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Yes Terminus could be cannibals,but those bones could also be from ppl who attacked them before

the signs say -"Never again." "Never trust." "We first, always." in that room and it's like a memorial

What happened to all the flesh on the bones then? I seriously doubt all those bodies decayed to that state naturally.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny to me that they in Georgia, all types of wild animals and wild fruit trees and people resort to eating other people. ? I'm in Chicago and I see rabbits all the time, raccoons too. And not to mention all those squirls, possums and other ? people eat out here

Cosign. Truth of the matter is that place would run rampant with wild animals with most the human populattion gone and those zombies not being smart or coordinated to hunt.
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    I hear you but a show of this calibre with soo many faithful viewers they gotta do better.
    That's the reason why they won't do better.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think for me the hype before the finale was just a let down. With all the posters I was seeing with the saying "Who Will Survive?". I just expected more but I've finally come to realize that this is the Walking Dead. I'm stuck with it and whatever they do because I can't see myself saying I'm not watching the show anymore.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    They gonna be trapped in the train for the first 8 episodes of the season knowing this show

what's worst is you will STILL have people defending & trying to justify the ? ......:-<
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea these last 8 episodes took the show backwards. Just horrible
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carl was bout to get Fleece Johnson'd
  • marc123
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea these last 8 episodes took the show backwards. Just horrible

Cool. I guess you will stop watchin it then....
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cooking is for chefs

And judging by what happened on the show, it's pretty apparent these kats are BAD people. It's apparent they are killing people who arrive because of the image posted above with the skeletons in the yard. They are grilling meat with no farm or livestock around......

I don't think any hand holding is necessary to figure it out. Plus folks on the board been saying for weeks, without spoilers, they're going to run into cannibals.

The show could go a different route, yes, quite possibly. Maybe Rick and crew will sit down over a hot plate and some carnation milk, talk out their issues, and the Terminus folks see that they are good people and let them go. Don't know, can't spoil that one for ya B.

Again, do you really expect Rick and crew to meet their fates next season in the belly of a hungry few?

Somehow, you're hung up on something I said, like it's convincing, like it's gospel, and that's been said way before me, but sorry, I can't empathize.

LOL you responding like a female when she knows she's wrong now. You dropped a spoiler bruh, you knew what you was doing, lets move on now.

Might as well go ahead and tell us "what we can already figure out" some more after the cannibals that we just knew were cannibals.
    Yo I said that ? waaaay back in the season 2 thread. It's also funny we haven't seen any dangerous creatures. They all in the woods and ? and aint even being bit by them giant ass mosquitoes, big ass deadly spiders, big ass wasp, big ass snakes, big ass fire ants and all kinds of other ? . I mean you go down south and see a lot of that ? in the city areas lol. I wouldn't even sit or lay on a lawn down south and these ? is in the woods doing that ? ?

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually think wild game populations would be decimated at first. All the people surviving would have no choice to but hunt wildlife to eat so it would actually probably be hard to find things to ? and eat. Eventually the human population would drop off to a point where the wildlife populations could bounce back.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no damn pay off, lol i felt like the writers were ? with us with that big build up just to hear that last wack ass line
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

Cooking is for chefs

LOL you responding like a female when she knows she's wrong now. You dropped a spoiler bruh, you knew what you was doing, lets move on now.

Might as well go ahead and tell us "what we can already figure out" some more after the cannibals that we just knew were cannibals.

I see your estrogen levels a little high right now over what you may want to categorize as a spoiler, when it's been said for weeks on this board they were going to run into cannibals, and the image at the top of the page spells out KILLERS, bodies stripped to the bone, CANNIBALS. There's no need to spell cannibals on the screen like they are being introduced for the first time in the series. People been saying "Beth on the grill", "got that good BBQ Manwich smokin..." Yet, when it's said Terminus is full of cannibals, you bleed all over your keyboard, pulling your hair out and whining like I told you the Easter Bunny ain't real.

i ain't spoil ? that ain't already been told or obvious. i'm sure you're a grown man, get over whatever your illness maybe
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Btw, i think in that final line by Rick the writers should have fought AMC to get a "? " in there.

Even if amc beeped it out. "They are ? with the wrong ppl" >>>>>> "They are ? with the wrong ppl"

Plus after was all that gangsta ? he did in the episode. No ? like that gone say "? " lol

@ they showed and said. THAT was one of those "Ok we'll let y'all slide this one time" moments.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I don't wanna see no flashbacks

Probably when Rick turned into a farmer

I think this was necessary....because alot of people didn't like the route Rick took....now these clowns who just want to see a Shane clone can at least understand and respect his decisions even if they don't like it....
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    General Tso's Glenn?

ROFL!!!!...

yo....you ain't ? !!

ROFL
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    They gonna be trapped in the train for the first 8 episodes of the season knowing this show

Having flashbacks and ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Rick biting out dudes throat and then gutting the other dude, and chopping him up was raw footage.

Carl turned into a ? ? again....smh.

Second half of the season was a lot of filler. They could have got to Terminus 3 episodes ago and at least set up the next season with more to look forward to. We know they gonna somehow take over Terminus so waiting untill the end of the year for a re-up is long.

I still think this show is dope having never read the comics. But yea, this prolly the worst of the 4 seasons.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yo Rick biting out dudes throat and then gutting the other dude, and chopping him up was raw footage.

Carl turned into a ? ? again....smh.

Second half of the season was a lot of filler. They could have got to Terminus 3 episodes ago and at least set up the next season with more to look forward to. We know they gonna somehow take over Terminus so waiting untill the end of the year for a re-up is long.

I still think this show is dope having never read the comics. But yea, this prolly the worst of the 4 seasons.

Aww man you should've seen me when he gutted that guy. To protect my child, I would've gutted him, then drag his body back to where we last saw those walkers, and let them FEAST on his azzz!!
  • marc123
    Options
    The 2nd half was cool to me
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I actually think wild game populations would be decimated at first. All the people surviving would have no choice to but hunt wildlife to eat so it would actually probably be hard to find things to ? and eat. Eventually the human population would drop off to a point where the wildlife populations could bounce back.

Not to mention that the walkers eat animals too.