The Walking Dead - Season 4 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think rick should've played it cool when he recognized Glenn's watch. Then figure ? out later in a more sneaky covert way. How u hold a gun to someone's head with snipers above you, hell nah. But they all still alive though so hey. They should've known better though. That place was a little too inviting. No one goes out of their way leaving signs up like its a garage sale up the street to invite strangers in this crazy world they're living in, and it's called terminus? Nah im good.

OT but dam rick is so ? sexy with that bowlegged walk he got. He could get it, musty ? and all.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when is season 5 starting

Probably before Sons Of Anarchary....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Something very bad is gonna happen

Where's Daryl?

Oh

This some ?

Rick crazy yo.Rick is a zombie

Rick went full ? .Full Lizzie

? Herschel ? Herschel ? Herschel

Carl was talking that tough ? but can't take when Rick goes Hulk Smash

Michonne is getting it in w/ the acting

Michonne and Tyreses been getting good material. they need to let them get together and have great scenes together and make up for T Dogg

Rick and them did The Walter White?Dark Knight on terminus

I been rewinding.Some ass on FB hit me w/ the dumb spoiler

I'm gonna act like I didn't see that.

Ep is dope so far.Gonna miss it until fall

Who's watch is that? Oh Glenn's

As much ? as ppl talk.This show is at it's best when it's about Rick

They're aiming to miss on purpose for some reason

LOL The samurai and The Archer

Daaaaamn

Lol @ this dude's posts...
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    October i think
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to say it...I went bat ? when Rick bit dudes neck.. WTF!!! His ass lost it an Scared the ? out of Carl....and them ain't look like normal ribs..they ain't see or hear any animals n they ain't ask any questions..if Shane was alive he would have said ? that place n kept it moving
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    lol @ Rick doing his best Horatio Cain impression with that line delivery.

horatio-caine-yeah-o.gif
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miss when season finales were actually intense and not regular episodes ..it was meh
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i just had a feeling Rick was going to say something along the lines of what he said to end the season.

all i could think of when it was approaching that moment, was the end of Ice Cube's The Funeral, with the preacher yelling, "HE WAS THE WRONG ? TO ? WIT"

Rick has confidence in his crew that they'll get out alive. He knows they're built for whatever the cannibals have to offer in terms of a fight. He doesn't plan on being held captive for too long.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? dude get cornered in a open field? Please explain

THIS!!!!!!!

An open damn field! This muthafucca didn't even rush at a walker, dropped kicked it, and kept running.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Just watched the season finale of "The Walking Dead." Respect Rick's Trillness muthafuccas!!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I guess I'm easily pleased, the episode was what I expected it to be. Some of y'all ? be expecting classics every episode.

Not really, I just don't expect so many ? episodes in one season.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

@d wit" Edition

Something very bad is gonna happen

Where's Daryl?

Oh

This some ?

Rick crazy yo.Rick is a zombie

Rick went full ? .Full Lizzie

? Herschel ? Herschel ? Herschel

Carl was talking that tough ? but can't take when Rick goes Hulk Smash

Michonne is getting it in w/ the acting

Michonne and Tyreses been getting good material. they need to let them get together and have great scenes together and make up for T Dogg

Rick and them did The Walter White?Dark Knight on terminus

I been rewinding.Some ass on FB hit me w/ the dumb spoiler

I'm gonna act like I didn't see that.

Ep is dope so far.Gonna miss it until fall

Who's watch is that? Oh Glenn's

As much ? as ppl talk.This show is at it's best when it's about Rick

They're aiming to miss on purpose for some reason

LOL The samurai and The Archer

Daaaaamn

Fixed for epic trillness

Had to make loch121's recap official. You need to be the official Walking Dead recapper.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'm easily pleased, the episode was what I expected it to be. Some of y'all ? be expecting classics every episode.

I hear you but a show of this calibre with soo many faithful viewers they gotta do better. The season finale of the most watched show on television should always be a classic. No exceptions. The end was subpar. Like them ? ain't gonna get out? Foh. It wasn't a garbage episode but they didn't really resolve ? . Your mid season finale should never be better than your season finale. Smells of lazy writing. They could have been at this point 2-3 episodes ago. Like we gotta wait till next year for them to tell us 3 episodes in that their cannibals lol. We all know. They gotta stop dragging the ? like that.
    This still one of my favorite shows and I'm down till the end but they gotta do better.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I still ? with this show but this ? seems like it's turning into "mad max". And lol!!!! just like everybody else at that dude running right into the zombi group. my little nephew who is like 13 years old was like "why didn't he just run away?".
    Mally_G wrote: »
    this episode followed the comic to an extent.

the guy who got swallowed solo by the zombies was depicted in the comic. Rick and Carl see him and wanted to help, but dude got got. They find his car full of supplies and food that'll last about 2 weeks. Then they wonder why he was out there alone, and Carl figures he committed suicide like Carol did at the prison. They really don't ponder too long; take a few supplies/food and bounce.

Rick killing the Claimers followed the source. Instead of Michonne, it was Abraham that was holding Carl and looking on as Rick split that one kat from the rooter to the tooter. Rick does it in the name of love, to protect his son, just like he told Darryl.

In the comic, there was only 6 cannibals, 5 dudes 1 woman. Dale was the one made an example of, when they cooked his good leg, and lured the group out to rescue him. When Rick and his group was done, the cannibals fell about the same way the Claimers did, but worse; because of the battle hardened ways of dealing with The Governor and his army. The group was never the same after dealing with the cannibals.
    LOL I thought I missed something in this episode but then I figured out what this post was all about. Thanks for spoiling ? for people who don't read the comic. I hope you're happy bruh. Might as well gone head and tell us what happens after terminus while you at it.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    they milking this show this ? aint even better than teen wolf at this point

? you watch teen wolf?
    You don't need to watch Teen Wolf to know its better than Walking Dead, you just simply need to know its not Walking Dead.

You still watch the show ?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo Tyrese/Carol made it first but they gave them some powdered milk so kickass could have.. can't imagine its too many other people they would give that milk to and put in that cart. Rick gonna be extra vulnerable when he shows that's his kid too.
  • S.jR.
    Options
  • S.jR.
    Options
    They must have lots of bbq sauce...had to hit that Costco up hard.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes Terminus could be cannibals,but those bones could also be from ppl who attacked them before

the signs say -"Never again." "Never trust." "We first, always." in that room and it's like a memorial

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I still ? with this show but this ? seems like it's turning into "mad max". And lol!!!! just like everybody else at that dude running right into the zombi group. my little nephew who is like 13 years old was like "why didn't he just run away?".
    Mally_G wrote: »
    this episode followed the comic to an extent.

the guy who got swallowed solo by the zombies was depicted in the comic. Rick and Carl see him and wanted to help, but dude got got. They find his car full of supplies and food that'll last about 2 weeks. Then they wonder why he was out there alone, and Carl figures he committed suicide like Carol did at the prison. They really don't ponder too long; take a few supplies/food and bounce.

Rick killing the Claimers followed the source. Instead of Michonne, it was Abraham that was holding Carl and looking on as Rick split that one kat from the rooter to the tooter. Rick does it in the name of love, to protect his son, just like he told Darryl.

In the comic, there was only 6 cannibals, 5 dudes 1 woman. Dale was the one made an example of, when they cooked his good leg, and lured the group out to rescue him. When Rick and his group was done, the cannibals fell about the same way the Claimers did, but worse; because of the battle hardened ways of dealing with The Governor and his army. The group was never the same after dealing with the cannibals.
    LOL I thought I missed something in this episode but then I figured out what this post was all about. Thanks for spoiling ? for people who don't read the comic. I hope you're happy bruh. Might as well gone head and tell us what happens after terminus while you at it.

There is no Terminus in the comic. It's an AMC thing, so how they deal with the cannibals on TV is going to be different than how they dealt with them in the comic. In the comic, the cannibals were shown for maybe a full issue, they were small time in the comic. The TV show is going to make them bigger than they actually were; thus, the events can't be spoiled, because it's a different universe, so what happens, will all be new to me.

And I didn't spoil anything. At this point, who they ? or eat, how they ? , and if they ? anyone on the show is up to the producers, because some of the characters who's still alive on the show shouldn't be up to this point in the comic storyline. Are you upset that I spoiled Carol committing suicide by zombie in the prison after she saw Michonne sucking off Tyrese on a basketball court when she was the one giving him the P, or that I said that there were a total of 6 cannibals, not an entire platoon of them? Do you really not expect the group to fight back and move on to their next danger, or for everyone in the group to be eaten, and the series to end with the cannibals belching and taking a big ? ?
    Darryl doesn't exist or have a counterpart in the comic.

Oh, and everything stated already happened in the comic and on the show, so I can't spoil anything that's already happened.