if youre a single guy who has no kids and

Options

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How old are ? At a certain age u have to accept mother fuckas have kids why do the feel like a looser because she has one? Is she just a lame ? to begin with and don't want realize that's what u can only get

You aint have to accept ? playboy. I just met a 31 year old with no kids and that was the major appeal. I understand thread starter in the respect of since he wan't raised with half siblings, stepkids that it is something that is difficult to accept and it is not far fetch yo. I lived it too, same mentality why should I help raise another mans child. I just couldn't do it my g. Fast forward years later I honestly feel the same.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    this is the same guy who cant get no ? .

Go ahead and give him some ? and a hot meal

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the sad thing about it all.these females with all these damn kids feel like she deserve the best from a man
    What do you want her to do tho, date retards or just focus on the kids? What are women allowed to expect from a man when she has children and he doesn't?
  • misunderstood solide
    misunderstood solide Members Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If you got self worth you wont settle for a ready made family. not saying single mothers aint ? ....... but i dont got baggage and i rather they not either
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lotta chics don't have kids bruh
    especially one that has been focused on their career after college.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2013
    Options
    No he shouldn't. He shouldn't give up his opportunity to have his own children. As he gets older, the chances of finding an older woman with no kids decreases, but if he's in his 30's and ? , hell no. And a woman who already has kids*, I don't know why she would even entertain that idea, it seems unfair in my mind.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Unless he wants children with her and stuff.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate chicks with already made families then expect good ? to come and save her.after 3 kids she shouldve woke the ? up.great sex doesnt equal good man or relationship.women are so stupid i swear but hey i still ? em tho lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I don't know what I regret more, this post to you stopitfive or sayin you were cool, but you are all ? up when it comes to your reactions and my ? . This post, right here has feelings cuz I really wanna slap the ? outta your face right now. Like wtf I was askin questions keep the thread rollin, ? I hate your weird perception of feelings.

I don't expect a man to save a woman, if she can't help herself, wtf. But I ain't goin back and forth with men actin like ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    How old are ? At a certain age u have to accept mother fuckas have kids why do the feel like a looser because she has one? Is she just a lame ? to begin with and don't want realize that's what u can only get

You aint have to accept ? playboy. I just met a 31 year old with no kids and that was the major appeal. I understand thread starter in the respect of since he wan't raised with half siblings, stepkids that it is something that is difficult to accept and it is not far fetch yo. I lived it too, same mentality why should I help raise another mans child. I just couldn't do it my g. Fast forward years later I honestly feel the same.

I hear what u saying but after a certain age can't be complaining about ? with kids its part of life if u don't want a broad with a child then find one. If the broad has a child fine that's a automatic negative forbthe time being but if the ? aint got no other positives to overcome than that then she was a lame ? to begin with
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't settle if you don't want to....the only person who can really make you feel like a loser is yourself. Otherwise, don't care what anyone thinks and do you.
  • misunderstood solide
    misunderstood solide Members Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Options
    ^^#realtalk with the age thing. I seen a couple of older bachelors say ? it and just wifed up something with a couple of seeds.The carfax on them ? was crazy
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll ever think that what if it was the guy wanted to work it out but the chick wanted to raise hell and make stuff difficult? So to eliminate that, don't talk to them period because she could end up being a problem for you or want you to have all of these certain qualities when she's the one that's limited.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I will die alone under a cold thin sheet in a lonely hospital bed before I ever wife a woman with another mans kids.

? I look like playing second fiddle to a kid that ain't mine? Raising a kid that ain't mine? Hell naw. Better of alone.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^#realtalk with the age thing. I seen a couple of older bachelors say ? it and just wifed up something with a couple of seeds.The carfax on them ? was crazy

2ns0xa8.jpg

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I see what this thread is turning into...

nwld.gif

Single mothers stay losing on the iC

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that never settle I'm sure there's woman your age with no kids it's your job to find them and impregnate them and start your own family. I suggest dating sites easier to filter the baby mamas from regular chicks. Good luck homie btw raising another mans seed is the ultimate loss.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, this ? again?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    step by step
    day by day Day byy daaaaaayyy!!!!
    how many posters agree that the t/s is ?

This can't be read w/o singing it. Including the properly placed background day by day that was thrown in there.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woman I'm talking to, the child is with the dad during the school week. So it works out and dude has his own house and all.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    @irs some ic poster still think relationships can be categorized. Hence the future mistake.

@lametheville do you there is no Guaranted success! Throw da dice! As long as your girl and who comes along are HAPPY thats the essential period!!!

Marrying a rich succesful girl with no kids is also no guarantee for your happiness not the one you might display with cars and bling to hide your inner sorrow.

We must seek our true happiness instead of facade.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So according to the ic a young widow with children is a no go....
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 35, and I've met women with no kids. You don't have to settle and be a "rent-a-dad".