if youre a single guy who has no kids and

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    I'm 35, and I've met women with no kids. You don't have to settle and be a "rent-a-dad".

This dont have to be mandatory. There is a lot of outstanding females , widows or not, with a child or more. It s easy to take the failures and make it a generalization.

Exactly.

If you can't accept them at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    I'm 35, and I've met women with no kids. You don't have to settle and be a "rent-a-dad".

Since your 35 how old was the chick? Ill go late 20's

She was older than I was. I'll leave it at that. lol

Yettttt..you're still single at 35.

So what's your problem?

My problem is I want to reach my goals, which I've been doing well on. Don't be mad at me, because I mad better choices. I didn't even take a shot at you, but I know you're not saying I have a problem when the IC is hooked to you like an IV and dudes on here pass your semi nudes around like they were pokemon cards.

You're a liar. The last time this thread was made you had a completely different response.

I'm not mad at you at all. I live my life by the decisions I've made and I'm perfectly okay with that, even if it means I've had to adjust some of my expectations.

The males in this thread are the ones that seem mad, and over something that nobody is FORCING them to deal with...

And so what if dudes pass my pics around..I post them myself. Oh nooooes..don't pass around that scandalous pic of my belly button and left ass cheek.

smh..get out your feelings.
  • Lord Marshal
    Lord Marshal Members Posts: 115
    Options
    If you're a single guy with no kids. Today is the perfect day to play grand theft auto
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're a single guy with no kids. Today is the perfect day to play grand theft auto

Everyday is a perfect day
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or to look at the stock market

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or to look at the stock market

Go to the gym
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There will always be guys that will see past a woman having kids and try to build a life with the chick. You don't have to be that guy though. Atlanta, Houston, L.A., Dallas, etc. all have educated, ambitious women with degrees and houses but no kids ready to settle down. Trust me, they're out here in droves. It's all about where you're looking and what you bring to the table. I run across many women that would rather travel the world than have kids. Just open your eyes and don't settle if that's not what you want
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I will die alone under a cold thin sheet in a lonely hospital bed before I ever wife a woman with another mans kids.

? I look like playing second fiddle to a kid that ain't mine? Raising a kid that ain't mine? Hell naw. Better of alone.

tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Move on then kat
    Naw I dont have a womam but imeet this chick at a wedding and show nuff got a kid. I want to beat but being her man its going to be hard

And THIS is what it truly boils down to..you MFers are seeing and meeting women you really want to get at and you're ANGRY because you find out they are mothers.

Never mind that she's not forcing you to talk to her, in all reality, she probably doesn't give a ? .

You're in your feelings, because you want her.

Get over it. Move on to a ? without kids.

You sound angry.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met a chic was a cutie recently
    She put her whole name in my phone.
    I was sipping brown liquor that night....
    So I type it in the Facebook app to see how she really look.
    Saw some ? about she had a teenager.
    I ain't even call
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    More bitterness and crying guys...three pages is just not enough.

Men are bitter why?
    lemzola wrote: »
    @willmunny

The dad is who raises not who ? in the ? .

Ok cool well I'm not raising a kid that came from a ? i didn't ? in. Like I got my own ? to do I don't need a responsibility that ain't even mine to begin with.

Like how wack would it be to have plan your time around someone else's kid? "Oh yay my son/daughter is with it's dad this weekend so we can have alone time."
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is breaking Kat heart
  • Kat
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    This thread is breaking Kat heart

Not at all..real life tells a completely different story.

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just sayin that most women i come across have kids and i dont want to deal with it. Hell even the young ? got kids and ? kat hollerin ? is in they feelings ? you all up on mine so if you aint got no real solutions to help me ? move the ? on. Damn
  • Kat
    Options
    Im just sayin that most women i come across have kids and i dont want to deal with it. Hell even the young ? got kids and ? kat hollerin ? is in they feelings ? you all up on mine so if you aint got no real solutions to help me ? move the ? on. Damn

How about this?

Stop stressing about the lack of ? you get and start doing something to become a man that attracts ? .

High quality, no child having ? that is

Currently you come across as a pathetic loser that repels any ? within a 100 square mile radius.

There's your help. .you're welcome.
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

Bruh, expand your horizons. If all the chicks around you have kids, go somewhere else. I am in agreement with you about not dating women with kids, but you have control over that. You don't want to date a single mom?? Stop trying to pull hoes at Chuck E Cheese and at clubs on Tuesday nights. Go to Farmer's Markets, book signings, symposiums or conferences in your industry. You want better catches, aim higher. Just saying
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ibxn0yA3qQASP7.gif

we got dis thread goin on again? smh lemme go back to da cheap seats
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    mother ? literally i ? mothers
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    My brother has been dating this chick for 2 years now and she has 2 kids by 2 different guys. My other brothers and I all went to Vegas for the Labor day weekend but he couldn't go. He was on babysitting duties because she had to work that weekend at a retail job. Lmao

@manofmorehouse

Instead of going to Vegas, you and your brothers should've done an intervention and slapped some sense into that ? .

Have y'all tried talking to him about that ? ?

Your dad.....mom........anybody in the family???

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How about this?

Stop stressing about the lack of ? you get and start doing something to become a man that attracts ? .

High quality, no child having ? that is

Currently you come across as a pathetic loser that repels any ? within a 100 square mile radius.

There's your help. .you're welcome.
    ? ? . I dont ever mention you or any of your situations but you come at me though? From this day on ? dont come in ANY threads i make. You the one soundin mad. You act like you cant get a train ran on you cause you a single mother. Hell just bring your daughter in and he can get taught by the best and get some on the job training

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother has been dating this chick for 2 years now and she has 2 kids by 2 different guys. My other brothers and I all went to Vegas for the Labor day weekend but he couldn't go. He was on babysitting duties because she had to work that weekend at a retail job. Lmao

I wouldn't miss out on a 5 dollar foot long for a hoe kids yet alone a trip
  • manofmorehouse
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@manofmorehouse

Instead of going to Vegas, you and your brothers should've done an intervention and slapped some sense into that ? .

Have y'all tried talking to him about that ? ?

Your dad.....mom........anybody in the family???

Man, this dude is in love Smh. I'm not gone front, ol girl is cute but this ? has jumped in the pre-made family head first. Apparently, he's been taking one of the kids to soccer practice and all that, doing the little girl's hair, etc. Hey, if he likes it, I love it. I tell you one thing though: nothing was funnier than when he hit my oldest brother on the phone while we were all in Vegas on some "What y'all doing?" LMAO!!! I was thinking "? , go warm up some fish sticks and turn on Sponge Bob" LOL.