if youre a single guy who has no kids and

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 35, and I've met women with no kids. You don't have to settle and be a "rent-a-dad".

Since your 35 how old was the chick? Ill go late 20's
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Don't ? with females with kids post* cant do it, wont do it
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt come from a step family: meaning you have no step brothers/sister or half siblings. would you feel like a loser if you have to be/wife a woman with a child? i know im old but damn why do i have to pay for these womans mistakes? not saying every woman didnt see the sign but we all know most woman thought they could change a ? and it didnt work and now she on her single independent dont need a man i can do all bad by myself ? .

and with that being said i feel like a loser cause i have to be with a woman with a child or be by myself. ? . do yall feel this way?

I'm confused about the bolded. If it's that important to you...don't be with her. What the ? is the issue here?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get you a young ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    step by step
    day by day
    how many posters agree that the t/s is ?

He does seem to be on a campaign to denounce the comp
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the sad thing about it all.these females with all these damn kids feel like she deserve the best from a man
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I will die alone under a cold thin sheet in a lonely hospital bed before I ever wife a woman with another mans kids.

? I look like playing second fiddle to a kid that ain't mine? Raising a kid that ain't mine? Hell naw. Better of alone.
    If you got self worth you wont settle for a ready made family. not saying single mothers aint ? ....... but i dont got baggage and i rather they not either
    I hate chicks with already made families then expect good ? to come and save her.after 3 kids she shouldve woke the ? up.great sex doesnt equal good man or relationship.women are so stupid i swear but hey i still ? em tho lol

obamathumbsup.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More bitterness and crying guys...three pages is just not enough.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Move on then kat
    Naw I dont have a womam but imeet this chick at a wedding and show nuff got a kid. I want to beat but being her man its going to be hard
  • Kat
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Move on then kat
    Naw I dont have a womam but imeet this chick at a wedding and show nuff got a kid. I want to beat but being her man its going to be hard

And THIS is what it truly boils down to..you MFers are seeing and meeting women you really want to get at and you're ANGRY because you find out they are mothers.

Never mind that she's not forcing you to talk to her, in all reality, she probably doesn't give a ? .

You're in your feelings, because you want her.

Get over it. Move on to a ? without kids.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That half sibling, different last names under the same household has always been messy and tacky as hell to me

With that being said, that's why single mothers have always been a deal breaker 4 me. I don't wanna deal with ? . But its not as serious as TS tryna make it seem. Just deal with childless women.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That half sibling, different last names under the same household has always been messy and tacky as hell to me

With that being said, that's why single mothers have always been a deal breaker 4 me. I don't wanna deal with ? . But its not as serious as TS tryna make it seem. Just deal with childless women.

I hate that ? . Oooh i hate that ? .

The worse is when they talk about NFL or NBA guys.

'And in the crowd is Kevin Durant's mother, Mary Washinton' I hate that ? as a culture.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

I hate that ? . Oooh i hate that ? .

The worse is when they talk about NFL or NBA guys.

'And in the crowd is Kevin Durant's mother, Mary Washinton' I hate that ? as a culture.
    hell yea sadly that ? is the norm. A family of 5, yet all yall got 5 different last names and none of yall got the same mom/dad?? I see it all the damn time tho
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 35, and I've met women with no kids. You don't have to settle and be a "rent-a-dad".

She was older than I was. I'll leave it at that. lol
  • Kat
    Options

She was older than I was. I'll leave it at that. lol

Yettttt..you're still single at 35.

So what's your problem?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people complain too much
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This dont have to be mandatory. There is a lot of outstanding females , widows or not, with a child or more. It s easy to take the failures and make it a generalization.
    Our king of baketball LEBRON JAMES has been raised by a single mom.... Just sayin
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @willmunny

The dad is who raises not who ? in the ? .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Here is a disturbing question

Are you 100% sure that the man who raised you was your biological father?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no excuse to not get the type of ? you want, it's to many ? out here.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my exs kept the kid out of my life (which is smart).
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Move on then kat

Why are you trying to be her man when all you want to do is beat? ? her and move on.
    Du_Du wrote: »
    people complain too much

THIS! I don't get it, this whole single mother and fat women are too gassed thing baffles me. Why would a man be so worried about a group of women he has absolutely no attraction to???

• OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    get you a young ?

Young ? got kids too (ages 18-24). I've met women 21-30 without kids as well and I'll say majority of them were dumb or still getting their life together.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye ...if a ? got kid(s) and was NEVER married, she got bad morals, no integrity and her decision making is flawed.

her ? probably fiye tho. hit it and dont call her back