if youre a single guy who has no kids and

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just sayin that most women i come across have kids and i dont want to deal with it. Hell even the young ? got kids and ? kat hollerin ? is in they feelings ? you all up on mine so if you aint got no real solutions to help me ? move the ? on. Damn

How about this?

Stop stressing about the lack of ? you get and start doing something to become a man that attracts ? .

High quality, no child having ? that is

Currently you come across as a pathetic loser that repels any ? within a 100 square mile radius.

There's your help. .you're welcome.
    ? ? . I dont ever mention you or any of your situations but you come at me though? From this day on ? dont come in ANY threads i make. You the one soundin mad. You act like you cant get a train ran on you cause you a single mother. Hell just bring your daughter in and he can get taught by the best and get some on the job training

lol @ banning me from your threads.

you're right though, you don't really ? with me.

I'll leave you alone now..good luck with your search.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you not happy alone you won't find happiness with another
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I assume every single woman that I meet has a child.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    My brother has been dating this chick for 2 years now and she has 2 kids by 2 different guys. My other brothers and I all went to Vegas for the Labor day weekend but he couldn't go. He was on babysitting duties because she had to work that weekend at a retail job. Lmao

That's a ? shame...missing out on vacations because you have to babysit some other ? 's kids.

ib1GOBKjk9Yd8D.gif

Where were the actual fathers at? Why couldn't they take them for the weekend?

He probably on vacation
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother has been dating this chick for 2 years now and she has 2 kids by 2 different guys. My other brothers and I all went to Vegas for the Labor day weekend but he couldn't go. He was on babysitting duties because she had to work that weekend at a retail job. Lmao

He let it build up to this?

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you ? is tellin me if a single mother is Hallie Berry face, Ester Baxter type of body type of dime time wit a cool as ? type of personality, im talkin about watch the game wit you ? and suck your ? during commercials AND will drive 100 miles to pic you up if you stranded some where or put her house up to bail you out if you get locked....

Yall mean to tell me yall will choose an ? single girl over a girl that cool that may just happen to have a seed or two? Im starting to question sexual preferences around here. I can understand if the girl with the kid is idecisive but what if the BD is dead , locked up for life, or a rolling stone so drama is not possible... Would the mother ? still be cryptonite to you ? ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meant indecisive up there
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. The children's father out here buying jordans, smashing ? from the club and updating their car while you simp ? taking care of their children, getting them haircuts and ? . Smh.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    So you ? is tellin me if a single mother is Hallie Berry face, Ester Baxter type of body type of dime time wit a cool as ? type of personality, im talkin about watch the game wit you ? and suck your ? during commercials AND will drive 100 miles to pic you up if you stranded some where or put her house up to bail you out if you get locked....

Yall mean to tell me yall will choose an ? single girl over a girl that cool that may just happen to have a seed or two? Im starting to question sexual preferences around here. I can understand if the girl with the kid is idecisive but what if the BD is dead , locked up for life, or a rolling stone so drama is not possible... Would the mother ? still be cryptonite to you ? ?

Last week or so, I was pulling out of 7-11. I saw this dimepiece going into the store. Around 5"8, lightskin. Thick wide hips, fat ass, her gray work pants clung to her curves. She had on a blazer, sleeves rolled up like girls like to wear it with a white shirt/blouse underneath, ? big as ? . She looked like Deelishis but, if she was actually attractive and not a buttaface. Basically this woman was a dime.

As expected though, a little kid was holding her hand. Some cat had got to that already.

As bad as she was... I'll take a childless 7 over a 10 with spawn. Everytime camby.png
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just sayin that most women i come across have kids and i dont want to deal with it. Hell even the young ? got kids and ? kat hollerin ? is in they feelings ? you all up on mine so if you aint got no real solutions to help me ? move the ? on. Damn

How about this?

Stop stressing about the lack of ? you get and start doing something to become a man that attracts ? .

High quality, no child having ? that is

Currently you come across as a pathetic loser that repels any ? within a 100 square mile radius.

There's your help. .you're welcome.

So you admit no child having ? is of higher quality. Cool. We can agree on that atleast.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn yall aint ? . why u lettin your own brother take such a serious L?

tell him u gonna ? him and his family if he gets her pregnant
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

That's a ? shame...missing out on vacations because you have to babysit some other ? 's kids.

ib1GOBKjk9Yd8D.gif

Where were the actual fathers at? Why couldn't they take them for the weekend?

He probably on vacation

With her
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options

Last week or so, I was pulling out of 7-11. I saw this dimepiece going into the store. Around 5"8, lightskin. Thick wide hips, fat ass, her gray work pants clung to her curves. She had on a blazer, sleeves rolled up like girls like to wear it with a white shirt/blouse underneath, ? big as ? . She looked like Deelishis but, if she was actually attractive and not a buttaface. Basically this woman was a dime.

As expected though, a little kid was holding her hand. Some cat had got to that already.

As bad as she was... I'll take a childless 7 over a 10 with spawn. Everytime camby.png

9 times out of 10, a woman with a kid is actually hers but you wouldn't know unless you ask. What if that was her niece/nephew/cousin? Lol.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've said it in a few threads now, yall nggas is ITCHIN to wife these hoes up. smh

In this instance, when you never even met the broad, why would it even matter!? For all u klnow that could be layup ? .

Something is wrong in yalls approach where yall cant ? w/ any bytch w/out getting trapped in the serious relationship zone. I NEVER had that problem. I've gotta get to the bottom of this.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

I've said it in a few threads now, yall nggas is ITCHIN to wife these hoes up. smh

In this instance, when you never even met the broad, why would it even matter!? For all u klnow that could be layup ? .

Something is wrong in yalls approach where yall cant ? w/ any bytch w/out getting trapped in the serious relationship zone. I NEVER had that problem. I've gotta get to the bottom of this.

8UuPv.gif
  • Maalik
    edited September 2013
    Options

Babymama ? is the easiest ? out there. Been there, done that.

You already know shorty gonna keep it if she get pregnant. Then what?

That's how alot of ? become babydaddy #2, thinking the same ? as you. Me and her just chillin. lmao/smh.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You already know shorty gonna keep it if she get pregnant. Then what?

That's how alot of ? become babydaddy #2, thinking the same ? as you. Me and her just chillin. lmao/smh.

Not always true, I know women who have had abortions after having a child(ren). Plus a woman who is childless can keep a baby just as easily as a woman who already has one.
  • Maalik
    edited September 2013
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »

Not always true, I know women who have had abortions after having a child(ren). Plus a woman who is childless can keep a baby just as easily as a woman who already has one.

I rather that though, if something like that happened. That would be MY family. If you entertain some chick with kids, you got to entertain the clown ass ? that got her pregnant. He gonna always be around. If you and that chick get serious, he'll be involved too. You won't have complete control of your house because you have to consult with dude in matters involving his child. What part of the game is that? ? that ? .

And if you get that chick pregnant, that special experience you two are supposed to share as man and woman aint special no more because she had another man baby already. That woman supposed to be your queen or whatever, and she already bore another man's child. Again, what part of the game is that?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    As I said before, you can smash them as long as you don't get them pregnant. The best way to break it off is telling them ya'll can't be together because she already has a child and it wouldn't be much of a first time experience since she already been through it. She might be mad and bring up that you only wanted just to ? but hey, that's what they're mostly good for. At the end of the day, if the chick you're dealing with isn't girlfriend material then just only get the sex from her so your time won't be wasted but always wear the rubber.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is hilarious......

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You already know shorty gonna keep it if she get pregnant. Then what?That's how alot of ? become babydaddy #2, thinking the same ? as you. Me and her just chillin. lmao/smh.

Ni-ggaa Lol How did you get from the bolded to the underlined!?!?!

Thats my point. In between those points there's a plethora of ? ups on YOUR part.

1) Leadin her on
    2) Not lettin her know u aint ? (even if you are ? -i can explain if needed)
    3) Goin raw

Like, how do you see a "DIME" and immeidtaley jump to 'nah, i'm gonna get her pregnant" ???

Mind-blown