Masters of Sex

Options

Comments

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow this show is doing something Mad Men very rarely does…tackle race issues of the time. Libby has been my favorite character as the victim to Bill and hapless wife. But now she is transfer all the negativity to the most helpless person on the show a young black nanny that cant afford to lose her show.

After 1 season cant believe that Bill is now the most likable main character. Virgina is really a walking contradiction. She walks around like she is holier than thou (not wanting to sell those pills and insisting her relationship with Bill is for the study but subconsciously she knows it more than that.) Felt for the female doc with cancer. She has been alone as female doctor. Male docs don’t ? with her and most females are proably intimidated by her. She really wanted a bff in virgina.

Interesting to see where the rest of the season goes with Bill’s new job and dealing with race relations. His old boss had that coming and he couldn’t work there. Its gonna be a win for the ? hospital in the end cause for all his warts Bill is still one of the best his in field and can bring some real noterity to that hospital. And we’ll get to see some black chicks participate in the study.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    @‌atribecalledgabi
    if that were true, how could they get pregnant with sterile sperm?
    I don't know. They never said that's how it happened, or if that's even his kid.

i think bill had viable sperm but just a low sperm count making conception by natural means close to impossible.
    Libby was able to get pregant twice with medical assistance but after losing the baby the 1st time Bill wanted to dead it since he aint want kids to begin with. thats why she had to go behind his back the second time

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    co sign gdatruth2.0

the whole race relations stuff has GOAT potential.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what gonna happen when these black volunteers want a run at Virginia.
    Is it just a study then? lmao
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I actually feel really bad for Dr. DePaul. She just wanted a friend. Virginia really is complete garbage. I felt bad for Dr. DePaul when she told Virginia how she was handing the study over, but I reveled in the fact she was exposing Virginia to her true self.
  • bignorm
    Options
    btw, SMASH on Dr. DePaul. How she act like she cant let loose......
    my goal woulda been to turn her totally out.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It's ? , not hunkie. ? ? .

? i speak phonetically. ? . stay up minnisnowta. this ? aint for you HUNKIE!

• marc123
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    btw, SMASH on Dr. DePaul. How she act like she cant let loose......
    my goal woulda been to turn her totally out.

Yea, i ? with depaul. She was on law n order criminal intent and broadwalk empire. She the silent type, but a gat damn freak in the bedroom wit that wet ? ........lol
  • marc123
    Options
    Btw gotta mention libby in the bra n panties old school under wears ? , ? was sexy af
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This last ep just made me hate Virginia. She lies to the female doctor, she lies to the fat broads to sell pills and she's smashing masters. ? got no morals at all.

Libby is still one of my faves for now. She's definitely being a world class ? to keke. I don't account that to her being racist. It's a power thing. That's the only person she can be dominant over. I also think it's done specifically to make the audience dislike her. If she wasn't cool to Flex lazy season maybe I'd be more upset. Her embarrassing chick when her friends were there was too much though.

With Masters at the black hospital, it's only a matter of time until he studies black people. Wonder how they handle that?
  • bignorm
    Options
    she wanted the D from Flex tho.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I don't feel bad for the ? . She got saved. She can't ask for anything more. Pretzel King puller her out of the gutter and gave her a life better than most women could ever ask for.

I feel like bad for Pretzel King cause he had to settle for a ? who only gave a ? about him for his money and can't even give him a child. Plus when ? are done ? , they don't even ? like regular people, they ? less cause they are entirely sexed out and it doesn't do ? for em anymore.
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ^^pretzel king met the ? at a ? house at, not sure what he was expecting. *Wee Bay shrug*
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I know but if Pretzel King had any amount of social skills he could have gotten a regular gold digger instead of former ? gold digger.

I'm empathize with him cause I've got ? social skills as well.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ yo, he did worse. He accepted a ? as a housewife. He wasn't trying to change anything about her. You saw they were eating tv dinners too. Chick wasn't cooking or anything. She basically won the ? lottery. If he was smart he'd get the girlfriend on the team too.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know but if Pretzel King had any amount of social skills he could have gotten a regular gold digger instead of former ? gold digger.

I'm empathize with him cause I've got ? social skills as well.

Ok Rust Cohle.
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    ^ yo, he did worse. He accepted a ? as a housewife. He wasn't trying to change anything about her. You saw they were eating tv dinners too. Chick wasn't cooking or anything. She basically won the ? lottery. If he was smart he'd get the girlfriend on the team too.

lol @ bolded but true. scene was funny to me.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I am Rustin Cohle.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard for me to decide who I'm more like, Hannibal Lecter or Rust Cohle. Maybe a bit of Richard Harrow throw in there too.
  • bignorm
    Options
    The head of that hospital wants Masters to bring in only white patients.

Yo, that black girls boyfriend is a real ? .

All types of ether this ep washing over Libby and Virginia.
    lol, ol girl told Libby, your husband aint a real man lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    lmao virginia got served up a hot plate of ether from depaul. bish called a ? a ? & said your indiscriminate ? ain't cool just cuz you take notes after lol

then she tried to go back to masters & act like she was above it all talkin bout they should stop...he turned around & said nah you gotta stay on this ? & this ? pointed not one toe in the opposite direction lolol fake ass ?

she degraded that ? in the bedroom tho :(
  • bignorm
    Options
    nah, she aint degrade him. She tried to, but, because she caught feeelings, she aint let him go out like that.
    She told him to stop and got to work.

I was hype as ? that Masters told her she had to keep poppin that ? to stay employed lmao.
    That's the second time in this show, that he's turned her into a prostitute.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    all jokes aside tho i really liked that scene. this show is so good at showing power plays. it's on game of thrones & house of cards level with it imo. virginia was shown she really ain't ? on paper to anyone who matters so she takes control in really only area she has some clout (sadly). but then order is restored at the end when the same people who ? on her earlier (depaul & masters) have to accept that they need her.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Poor Pretzel King. Now I really do feel bad for dude. He got a ? ? for a wife now... smh... I'd blow my head off if I was in his situation.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    It's hard for me to decide who I'm more like, Hannibal Lecter or Rust Cohle. Maybe a bit of Richard Harrow throw in there too.

hahahaha EVERYONE sees a little bit of Richard Harrow in themselves, whether its reality or not. That why he was the most loved character. He was a good guy that did bad things because of all the bad things that happened to him.

? damn when Richard Harrow cried cause he couldn't shoot his dog... damn it was dusty in my room at that moment.
  • bignorm
    Options
    Poor Pretzel King. Now I really do feel bad for dude. He got a ? ? for a wife now... smh... I'd blow my head off if I was in his situation.

nah. I don't consider women sleeping with each other as cheating.
    I'd move the other chick in, and have 3somes.