Masters of Sex

Options

Comments

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Right, considering almost the entire episode was shot in the hotel room, I guess the scenes outside of it confused me linearly.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? episode. i want to punch masters in the face so ? bad. but virginias body was nice. even the ass. couldnt even believe it when i saw it. unless that was a stand in from the back
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The episode was beautiful imo. Great TV. I was glued to every word n detail.

Even the interactions between masters, virgina and the room service dude deserves a honorable mention.

But yea, like tribecalledgabi said that fight seemed long af. ? woulda made more sense if they watched an entire fight card.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Opinions on last episode are all over. That's strange for this show. My fave characters weren't in it much (Libby and Ethan) but I thought it was ok. I hated seeing that baby operation part. ? seriously ? me up. I completely agree about the timeline being off a little. It's minor but I kind of wanted to actually see the end of the fight.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

search?q=rock+applause+gif&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D4TcU_aDKKTAigLZvYAY&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=372#facrc=_&imgrc=NTRVujUtsGnkyM%253A%3BLroPQpa6VzfhdM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.giphy.com%252Fmedia%252F5ZosQz0wbTcCA%252Fgiphy.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fgiphy.com%252Fgifs%252F5ZosQz0wbTcCA%3B357%3B296

I'm high as ? right now but that was a good breakdown
  • VIBE
    Options
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Virginia had numerous servings of that ether tonight, and she deserved all of it. I've felt for a while ? to her is all about binging herself up, and explaining her whorish ways.

I felt ol girl (the actual ? , not Virginia) caught a win, because that guy loves her for her.
    He, on the other hand, his L will keep on giving for years to come. He literally knowingly wifed a ? lol.

The other doc is the worst character on TV. Snitching, gossiping like a female. There is no accounting for a snitch ass dude who wants to hate and not live by the code of the streets smh.
  • VIBE
    Options
    They're really trying to get you to disconnect and dislike Libby.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Virginia had numerous servings of that ether tonight, and she deserved all of it. I've felt for a while ? to her is all about binging herself up, and explaining her whorish ways.

I felt ol girl (the actual ? , not Virginia) caught a win, because that guy loves her for her.
    He, on the other hand, his L will keep on giving for years to come. He literally knowingly wifed a ? lol.

The other doc is the worst character on TV. Snitching, gossiping like a female. There is no accounting for a snitch ass dude who wants to hate and not live by the code of the streets smh.

? they suburban upper class yuppie white people in the 50s. Gossipin is they code

Haven't seen the episode btw I'm just talkin ? lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are making libby so cunty they better stop it
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think I hate Virginia so much because she reminds me of a girl from Tinder who sent me nudie pics all the time but never hooked up with me.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Lmao Bill went ham on those doctors in the examination room. The sheer amount of unprofessionalism will push anyone over I'm sure.
  • bignorm
    Options
    If yall still got love for Libby after how she keeps treating the black chick, iono what to say.
    That ? with the shampoo was humiliating. I was uncomfortable watching that.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Yeah she is a ? now. She's gonna totally lose it when she finds out about Virginia.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    If yall still got love for Libby after how she keeps treating the black chick, iono what to say.
    That ? with the shampoo was humiliating. I was uncomfortable watching that.

It almost made me as uncomfortable as a ? scene.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I been hating Libby.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    They are making libby so cunty they better stop it
    VIBE wrote: »
    They're really trying to get you to disconnect and dislike Libby.

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah after old girl said to libby, "my brother said negros cant get lice." and masters approved that burnt libbys soul. i hate how hunkies always put that ? on ? . but cosign not feeling comfortable with that scene. it make you just think like damn, why cant our people help our people. meaning why aint we providing jobs for us? that scene just made me hate fredrick d., w.e.b dubouis, and mlk that much more and proves to me that i am right in what i say about them sellouts, ? , porch monkeys, etc.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    It's ? , not hunkie. ? ? .
  • bignorm
    Options
    so........ we just not gonna address how Libby got smashed by someone else for that baby
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Finally finished ep 4 (was busy watchin the killing on netflix).....

Smh @ libby. Cant wait till the black girl tells her to gtfohbwtbs!

Yea, virgina got that ether all episode. ? was cold as ice.

Lol at the docs watchin the ? play with herself like they were at a strip club.

Felt bad for the ? n the fat dude

Was masters bout to have a panic attack at the end? Lol

Masters gone work for the ? now? Lol. Should be fun....
  • bignorm
    Options
    smh at feeling bad for a ? tho.........
  • marc123
    Options
    ? are ppl too.... lmao
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    so........ we just not gonna address how Libby got smashed by someone else for that baby

She didn't. She and haas used masters' sperm behind his back
  • bignorm
    Options
    @‌atribecalledgabi
    if that were true, how could they get pregnant with sterile sperm?
    I don't know. They never said that's how it happened, or if that's even his kid.