Masters of Sex

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Another Great hour of TV

This is my fav show on tv right now (followed by Boardwalk, The Americans, Hannibal and House of Cards)

I loved everything about the episode from black dude checkin Libby, Coral hittin Libby wit tha ether. Depaul n virginas argument, masters callin libby on her ? with coral n the hair washing, virgina mind ? masters, libby askin masters for make up sex, the dykin storyline wit sarah silverman. And I kno virginas panties were soaked when the doctor was makin his whole race relations speech.

Cant wait for next week.

Btw lmao at "did u say white ppl?!"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Poor Pretzel King. Now I really do feel bad for dude. He got a ? ? for a wife now... smh... I'd blow my head off if I was in his situation.

nah. I don't consider women sleeping with each other as cheating.
    I'd move the other chick in, and have 3somes.

Um I would atleast want to the woman who is pretending to be attracted to me, at the very least attracted to men and not women.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that wasn't makeup sex libby was asking for. It was her trying to prove Coral wrong...... but that wack ass sex proved her right. smh at "when I make mr. masters bed, do you want me to make yours too?"
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Libby got blown the ? out left and right last night. I love it. The racial tension adds some good drama to the show imo. And yes, Sarah Silverman is best fit for a lesbian role.

This show has picked it up this season, and while I enjoy the drama, I would be interested in seeing the plot move forward regarding the actual study. I understand the difficulty of setting it forward in this show's universe, but it's a good balance of side stories so far. Good episode.
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Libby was frustrating cause she was gonna do something right and then she demanded her apology be accepted I was like damn u ?
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might have been the episode of the show.
    dont have much to say that hasnt been said earlier ( alot of great observations). like i said earlier the show didnt disappoint in the addressing the racial issue head on unlike anyother show i can recall. Not suprisingly Libby came off the worst completely overblowing the conversation with Coral's boyfriend and being unwilling to apologize the party she insulted. I've loved Keke in this role and have been pleasantly suprised but for the character's sake i hope we never see her again.

Libby is alot like Virgina in the sense they have very little power but exploit it when and where they can. Libby dominated Coral and once Virgina realized she didnt have a choice in the study she dominated Bill in the bedroom. She relented at a point but the scene still ended with him on his knees pleasuring her.

Happy DePaul called her out on it but even happier that they were able to maintain their friendship to a degree. They need each other cause in their world as strong independent women they dont have anyone else.

damn the head doctor was preaching at the end and you could tell it visably affected both Bill & Gina. But it was a nice to see the shoe on the other foot with a person of color exploiting the person who is usually in power. In want to use Bill to intergrate his hospital and get them on the map, but ? the study as far as he is concerned.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • marc123
    Options
    nah, she aint degrade him. She tried to, but, because she caught feeelings, she aint let him go out like that.
    She told him to stop and got to work.

I was hype as ? that Masters told her she had to keep poppin that ? to stay employed lmao.
    That's the second time in this show, that he's turned her into a prostitute.

Lol at keep that ? poppin ? ! Lmao
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Btw under rated line of the episode

Virgina: you were speaking very well when you were scolding me about masters n i's affair
    Depaul: oh really? Did i apologize?
    Virgina: No u didnt
    Depaul: Good!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great episode. corals ? is a real ? . even at the end he told that ? that ? wasnt ? . great ? . over under that virginia ? a ? in three episodes?
  • marc123
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    great episode. corals ? is a real ? . even at the end he told that ? that ? wasnt ? . great ? . over under that virginia ? a ? in three episodes?

926.gif
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • gdatruth2.0
    Options
    damn looks like Coral aint quit.
    Libby gonna ? around and get her boyfriend arrested on some dumb ? or worse
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    There were people actually debating if libby is racist from last week's ep on imdb. Like 'nah she's just jealous coral better with the baby'...smh. looks like she's bout to kick it next ep and leave no room for interpretation.

And I hope this doesn't mean depaul is bout to die :(
  • marc123
    Options
    Libby aint racist, she jus bein a ? to the help.
  • bignorm
    Options
    @marc123 gtfohwtbs. Don't you see how she attributed non-existent traits to the boyfriend?
    the scary, aggressive ? ? Don't you think that's because she is projecting her racist thoughts and
    stereotypes of what she thinks he is on him?
    What about thinking the black chick had lice, even with a doctor telling her its not likely?
  • marc123
    Options
    I dont think she racist

If she were why would she hire a black house keeper and allow her to take care of the baby.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's an ignorant, shut-in 50's housewife. Doesn't excuse her actions though. She has no idea about the world and got ? told by Coral's bf. ? was goat.
  • gdatruth2.0
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Libby aint racist, she jus bein a ? to the help.

she may not be racist persay but race plays a factor in how she is treating Coral. She wouldnt treat Coral that way if she were a white young lady and she was willing to apologize to her boyfriend but she couldnt get herself to apologize to coral directly.

Libby has been a victim in a loveless marriage so she lashing at the most defenseless person on the show other than the baby (the young black female help)

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I dont think she racist

If she were why would she hire a black house keeper and allow her to take care of the baby.

? did you just type this?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think she racist

my ? never come back into this thread again until youve learned wtf you just did

• Will Munny
    Options
    Libby is racist but I would like to believe it stems from extreme ignorance and not hatred.
  • bignorm
    Options
    I agree with Will.
    Also, even Johnson
    wanted to separate the black and white study participants...........
    that's ignorance.
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I still dont think she is rasict. You cant always attach race to everything. Some ppl are jus ? . In life weak ppl take advantage of ppl they have perceived power over. Such as the case wit libby n coral. But whatever, its jus small part of a GREAT tv show
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    N
    I agree with Will.
    Also, even Johnson
    wanted to separate the black and white study participants...........
    that's ignorance.

Nah virginia wanted to do it to prove there wasn't really a difference between white and black people